Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Is there problems

With gold buying?
In past couple of months players  have been asking me an advice. What to do when they have bought gold, but not had it in their game account.
All i can say is to "clear everything", refresh and contact support.....
Is there any other advices?
I don't buy gold, so i really don't know how it works.But it would be nice to have some more advice, if there is anything else to do???

Some of those players had their gold, when they cleared caches and so on, but some are still waiting an answer from support.

Comments

• jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    Sometimes when you buy gold it doesn't always show up on your account immediately. Most of the time refreshing the page makes the gold show up. If not the only thing they can do is contact support. Support will be able to look into their account and see what happened. :)
  • CM NafaruCM Nafaru Posts: 1,325
    It also depends on the payment method used.

In some countries, bank transfer is available as a payment option. In case that payment method is used, gold is only credited out once the transfer was completed successfully, which usually takes roughly 2-3 business days.

As for the other payment methods, reloading mostly does the trick. There might also be a short delay while our system processes the payment itself, that shouldn't take longer than a couple of minutes, though.

In case no gold is credited after a longer time period, their best bet indeed is to contact support.
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    Thank you for your answers.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file