Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Suggession:Flagging

I just get spam marks for no reason,pplz just be spamming around i say them that ur not following the rules, and they just mark my posts spam --.-- only twice i spammed,tht is marked as spam,tht is ok,but other which are marked spammed,i really didn`t spam.once michiru got an "abuse" click just for asking somebody to be more polite, this flagging is really unfriendly,and besides there is a mod,and the mods are really deleting the posts which they found spam or abuse,then what is the use of this flagging?
i think that like the mods removed the disagree and agree button they should also remove this one :/

Comments

• PINJO1986 (NL1)PINJO1986 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,852
    Maybe stop using the chicken coop and don't post on 10 different threads. Posting on chicken coop is so hated by most people on this forum and people don't get why some players (including you) post that much on chicken coop. Maybe only do maximum of 5 games and then stop for a day, you will see you then get less flags for spamming.
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 12.12.2015
    I tend to agree with Pinjo on this one. Nothing personal, but most players are here because of playing the BF game and we are really interested in the constructive and informative posts, from which we can learn something.

Having to scroll through so many "game lounge's" in the category 'Discussions' is a huge pain for the real, serious players. 

Again: nothing personal!
  • Maybe stop using the chicken coop and don't post on 10 different threads. Posting on chicken coop is so hated by most people on this forum and people don't get why some players (including you) post that much on chicken coop. Maybe only do maximum of 5 games and then stop for a day, you will see you then get less flags for spamming.
    okay,but i don`t get it,why does pplz hate posting on the chicken co-op? o.o
    and i get bored,tht`s why i post too much on the chicken co-op`s on the games lounge,and it`s my habit of posting on evrywhere
    and now pplz just post on few thread like two or three on the chicken co-op so whn pplz will post tht time i`ll get to post,but still i get those flags.
  • le dumb retard (US1)le dumb retard (US1) Posts: 1,739
    edited 12.12.2015
    I tend to agree with Pinjo on this one. Nothing personal, but most players are here because of playing the BF game and we are really interested in the constructive and informative posts, from which we can learn something.

Having to scroll through so many "game lounge's" in the category 'Discussions' is a huge pain for the real, serious players. 

Again: nothing personal!
      one thing,if pplz hate to scroll through the game lounge,thn why do they even post on the games lounge? -.- and players are like they are very impatient,they are just like always to get something in a second,and out of frustation they just mark out flag to anyones comments
  • PINJO1986 (NL1)PINJO1986 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,852
    All new posts end up on "Discussion", that's he place to see new posts. I think most people use that option to see new posts and as people post in games those also show as new post, taking the more important threads down the list.

If a player posts on 10 different game threads the new official announcement or something from an event we play now is almost on page 2 on the "Discussion" page.
    IMHO game forums are principally there for posting about the game - answering questions, giving advise, sharing tips & tricks, explaining things ....
    If you are that bored (and I feel terribly sorry for you that a girl of your age is so bored!) that you feel the urge to post that much - then please use Facebook, or something similar, that's made for that.  

This is a time-management game ... so Yes, we need to read the Official Announcements rather quickly as well as all other informative posts - as we have to get back to our farms asap - whenever on line. We don't have hours to scroll through all those "game lounges" in the "discussion" page - it really is very annoying.

To participate once in a while in a silly game in the "Chicken Coop" can be fun and is OK (that's what we do sometimes) - but apparently the whole forum seems to be taken over by "game lounge visitors" and - to repeat myself - indeed this is a huge burden to the real serious players.

Of course @PROYETEI (INT1) we do not mean only you by "game lounge visitors" - but since you are the one that started this thread, you are the one to receive the reactions.... 

Again: nothing personal 
    :) 
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    I don't know what is possible on this new forum but it would certainly (imo) be an improvement if Chicken Coop items were not considered to be Discussions and therefor did not appear in Recent Discussions. I enjoy some of the games but would be perfectly happy to go to the Chicken Coop when I wanted to play.
    edited 12.12.2015
    Totally agree @Uncle John (GB1) and this is exactly what @Michiru (GB1) and I suggested more than 1 month ago.

See next 3 posts on:  https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/2680762/#Comment_2680762

As you, I do enjoy some of the games in the Chicken coop once in a while - as you very well know  ;) but nowadays there seem to be so many and - as said before - it takes a lot of scrolling to get past them in the Discussion Category.

Post edited by Jiesta (NL1) on
  • le dumb retard (US1)le dumb retard (US1) Posts: 1,739
    edited 12.12.2015
    thanks for the advices...well that`s wht i should do i guess "POST LESS" -.- :P
    @Jiesta (NL1)  oh and well yes its a time management game,but it`s not that in the middle of the game u`ll check the forum,all the building things,processes,it takes time,if u don`t get much time then  u can just first make a task list on ur mind of what to do first on ur farm so u finish that little part on ur farm and then come on the forum and see all the updates,even if ur on a very higher level it works and another thing i maybe on the games lounge but still i m also one of the very much serious player, ^-^ my farm is always active ^-^
    @PINJO1986 (NL1) and yeah i agree that a player may get negative reactions if a player posts on 10 different game threads
    @Uncle John (GB1) yeah tht would be the best
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    Although the flags are being misused, I can put up with that because the flags have a very positive use that outweighs the abuse. What is it?  In the event that someone go off the deep end and starts posting offensive language and images in the forum, the players will have the ability to flag the posts and bury them. This hides the offensive material until our helpful Mods can deal with them. The players themselves become the first line of defense against obscene material being viewed by young players. To me that's worth getting a Spam or two.  :)
    I do agree, farmerjohn - that's exactly how I look at the flagging too.  :) 
  • Kamilcom (GB1)Kamilcom (GB1) Posts: 1,499
    edited 13.12.2015
    Jiesta (NL1) said:
    To participate once in a while in a silly game in the "Chicken Coop" can be fun and is OK (that's what we do sometimes) - but apparently the whole forum seems to be taken over by "game lounge visitors" and - to repeat myself - indeed this is a huge burden to the real serious players.

Real serious players, hm? :) Saw that phrase twice at least in this thread. Made me chuckle. Like those others are what? Unreal players? Jolly good players :) And what are the distinctions between the "serious" and "jolly"? I guess I am not in the "real" category, as it is not a burden, much less huge burden to me. Was this ment as an offense to those not "serious" :wink:  Gaming is overrated, by some definitelly.

I'm not a friend of these forum games and usually don't play them. It's outside my interests, so I wouldn't flag it as spam if it is in threads I never or rarely visit. You need to visit those threads to flag "spam", don't you?

Neither would I tell anybody to post less in threads created exactly for this crazy posting (although I understand that it can complicate "Recent" a bit).. That's how the forum is created, these categories were placed there by GGS people, and those suposedly "spamming" are not breaking any rules. If anyone has issues with that, the concept of forum needs to be addressed instead of trying to push personal tastes on others.

And to those "real serious players" who carry a "huge burden" I'd recomend to learn some good and efficient techniques of working with forums. :) This forum is far from perfect (very bad imo actually) but there are efficient ways to work around. Just get real serious about that. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file