Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

couldnt sign in in other game

when i went to sign in it wouldnt let me so here i am  email was [Email Removed] the name of my farm was bobsbut cant get in it pleaz help 
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341

First of all, it would be better to remove your email address - you should not really put it in the forum.

Have you checked that you are signed into the correct server?  On the log-in page you get options of servers - these are below the large box in the middle of the log-in screen.  You might have accidently gone into a different server. 

• DoreenFarmer (US1)DoreenFarmer (US1) Posts: 11
    edited 25.11.2015
    The log in page does not show up when I login, It goes straight to the game. I think that I have signed into the wrong server. How can I do that when I am not getting the sign in page. I have been trying to get the bigger farm for a couple of weeks. I think that I have signed into both UK1 and US1. I would love to get this fixed up. Some players have told me to go to the sign in page, but It doesn't show up.  I don't want to start all over again because I have put considerable money on my site.    [Email Removed]
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    @DoreenFarmer (US1) : try to log out of the farm you don't want to be in, then clear your history/cookies. Google 'goodgame studios' and try to get the correct server to log into the game there. I had this problem with my browser (maxthon) where it never logs me out and takes me directly to the game, but when I switch to a different browser it makes you sign in each time. I also uncheck the box to remember my Id and password each time I sign in. Hope this helps. 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file