Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Nov 24 - Happy Holidays! - Discussion

124»

Comments

• Thanks, found it. Wonder if they go with week 5?
  • Love the 'build a snowman' event. It is fun to watch your snowman change as you collect the snowballs. This is one that everyone can do and as long as you don't take it too seriously, it adds to the Festive fun.
  • I have the snowman family now, level (happiness) 44.  Question - When out happiness increases does that also increase the happiness level of the deco?  I doubt this will be upgradeable.
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515

The festive backgrounds from Frida Flower are very nice! I spotted the Grinch sneaking around. :smirk:

:+1::+1: Two thumbs up for the artists!!

• Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    I fully agree Jess! Love all the graphics of these festive events and Frida's Backgrounds, too!! :+1: :+1: 
  • White _Doves (US1)White _Doves (US1) Posts: 1,200
    edited 08.12.2015
    @ Kupk (US1)  It doesn't have an S, so should be upgradeable.

Post edited by White _Doves (US1) on
  • Brave Ana (GB1)Brave Ana (GB1) GB1 Posts: 254
    Yes White_Doves,

If you are doing The Festive Farm you can check on the Airport the details and you can see the rewards for finishing the chapters 1, 2 and 3.
  • @Latten & @Nafaru

I just realized that the workers in our main farms are not dressed for the holidays. Wasn't they invited to the party?

Next year can we please have a scarf or hat for our dog for the Christmas Holiday.
  • Hiya ,
           just a quick question I have so far collected two of the stars from Rudolf they seem to go down my screen  but then I cant find where they are any ideas

Andyh
  • To see how many stars you have collected, you have to scroll back to the first page of the calendar:

• bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    @Latten & @Nafaru

I just realized that the workers in our main farms are not dressed for the holidays. Wasn't they invited to the party?

Next year can we please have a scarf or hat for our dog for the Christmas Holiday.

I have workers dressed in  Christmas hats on my farms - I changed the date on my computer to 18th December :) but if you don't want to do that I would expect the outfits to be made available to us early next week.

• Hiya ,
           just a quick question I have so far collected two of the stars from Rudolf they seem to go down my screen  but then I cant find where they are any ideas

Andyh
    They are used in a upcoming feature:  Santa's workshop.
  • Thank you Bdreish.
  • what happened to the star event that i saw this morning, presume its santa's workshop, but its disappeared 
  • It was a test, only available for 1 hour. It'll be back the 25th.
  • Sorry if this was asked before, but where I see the stars I got ?
    I bought three, and got 2 from the games, but I cannot find them anywhere. They were pretty expensive too :( 
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    @Double M (GB1) 

Click on the Advent Calender (Rudolph's book) and scroll back to the first page: there you can see how many stars you collected up until now.
  • Oh, thank you SO MUCH!
    I thought I lost all the gold I spent! <3<3
  • Sheriziya (NL1)Sheriziya (NL1) Posts: 131
    edited 24.12.2015
    Not sure where to put this, but: how many stars for the workshop are you supposed to have gotten from the Calendar? I've got six. And I've counted all the tasks and if I'm correct I should have gotten 6 seeds (not including the one you could get from testing, since I wasn't there at that moment).

I remember completing the task fo finding the chipmunks and getting the seeds and the one star. I even told my coop members where I found all three so that they could look there as well. When I go through the calendar now, it says I need to buy the star from the chipmunks task with gold, while that's not the case with the other stars...... And the seeds are not shown as collected either:

What's going on?

• ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
    very bored right now due to no event , but yes it feels other good that can play continously 
    :)
  • @Sheriziya (NL1) Yes there were 6 on the calendar (days 4,10,14,18,20,24) plus one free on the test day.

That screenshot does look very strange, but it doesn`t appear to be the star that is missing, its the seeds that have gone & they must have been there before or you would not have the star showing....very odd. Are you sure you got the free one for testing? I did not login on my other farm until after the test was finished & that farm didn`t get the free star. :(

• Sheriziya (NL1)Sheriziya (NL1) Posts: 131
    edited 24.12.2015
    @Sheriziya (NL1) Yes there were 6 on the calendar (days 4,10,14,18,20,24) plus one free on the test day.

That screenshot does look very strange, but it doesn`t appear to be the star that is missing, its the seeds that have gone & they must have been there before or you would not have the star showing....very odd. Are you sure you got the free one for testing? I did not login on my other farm until after the test was finished & that farm didn`t get the free star. :(

Like I said:
    (not including the one you could get from testing, since I wasn't there at that moment

So I didn't get a star from the testing. I did check that afternoon to see how many stars I was supposed to have and I @CM Nafaru (I think ) confirmed I hadn't gotten the extra star because I wasn't in the test.

It is indeed weird. Especially since I remember receiving the seeds also..... It's confusing.... I'll send a bug report, since this I think it's a bug, now that you've confirmed we should have gotten 6 stars :)

Sign In to comment.