Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Can coop members share produce?

Before I figured out some of the contracts had a time limit, there was a message about other coop members helping fulfill it.  Is that possible?  Sharing what is produced to fulfill a market contract?  If so, how does one go about transferring?  And can one share supplies?  For instance, if I have an abundance of humus, but a coop member needs some, can one share?  

Comments

• PINJO1986 (NL1)PINJO1986 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,852
    Nope coop members can not share products with each other.

Can you maybe make a picture of that message that coop members can help with it, it might be a bug or a typo.
  • Northsta (US1)Northsta (US1) US1 Posts: 66
    Sorry, if was a couple of days ago.  I figured at some point I would look it up.  But it was a note on the popup that said the contract had ended and that was too bad because other coop members could have helped me avoid that.  That is paraphrased.  
  • Perhaps it was suggesting someone use gold to buy gifts from that naughty/nice thing, then put the gifts on your production facilities to increase their yield, giving you enough product to fill the contract in the time given.

• adoptapet (US1)adoptapet (US1) Posts: 1,760
    edited 15.11.2015
    Nope coop members can not share products with each other.

Can you maybe make a picture of that message that coop members can help with it, it might be a bug or a typo.
    I love your signature salute to France.  Blessings.

Edited to add:  Can I copy yours if I an figure out the whole signature thing?.
  • PINJO1986 (NL1)PINJO1986 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,852
    I love your signature salute to France.  Blessings.

Edited to add:  Can I copy yours if I an figure out the whole signature thing?.
    Of course you can copy and paste it to your signature.

Go to the cog wheel on the top right (next to your name) and then preferences. Then you see the signature settings on the right (if you scroll down a bit). Paste is there and save.
  • Before I figured out some of the contracts had a time limit, there was a message about other coop members helping fulfill it.  Is that possible?  Sharing what is produced to fulfill a market contract?  If so, how does one go about transferring?  And can one share supplies?  For instance, if I have an abundance of humus, but a coop member needs some, can one share?  
    I think maybe the message that you are referring to is this one.....

photo Expired Limited Contract_zpsxph1uyzrpng

I can see how it could sound confusing, but basically it is just GGS using a storyline to say if you pay the amount of gold shown, you can fill the rest of your contract, it is not literally "another farmer" (as in another player), its just an fictitious one.

• Northsta (US1)Northsta (US1) US1 Posts: 66
    That is it.   :)  Although I understand it can't be done, I like my interpretation better.  I thought that might have been the purpose of the button in the Farm Management panel at the bottom near the question mark.  At the time it didn't work...  because I didn't have the bakery created yet.  I appreciate the answer though.  Thanks for all the help everyone gives in answering my dumb questions.  
  • @Northsta (US1)  Definitely not a dumb question, in fact it has been suggested several times as you can see from this thread Sharing/Trading with Coop Members

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file