Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Candy Farm. Best way to get most vouchers

I completed the Palace and did the next level as there was a decent reward.  So now the question--

If I do not want the remain 2 decos, only vouchers  is it better to sell from farm management or keep going with the contributions??

My brain is fried lately, so any help Greatly appreciated :)

Happy Halloween~!~!

Best Answers

• Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    edited 31.10.2015 Answer ✓
    I think that you have more vouchers just by selling from farm management.
    Contributions gives you less vouchers. 
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    If I understood things right @adoptapet (US1) , you have the choice between 2 possibilities:

1) Go for this palace and earn these "snowglobes"; It will give you vouchers.
    2) Leave the palace idle after the first snowglobe and sell everything directly from farm mgt = others told me this will give you more vouchers.

EDIT: see Scissors' post underneath: you need to finish the first levels (up to the firs snowglobe) to unlock all candies. I corrected 2) accordingly.

Best sales are (as I heard): candy hearts and fruit puddings (translated this from Dutch, hope you understand)

I remember that the first time the Candy Farm came around, some players did the math and posted the figures. I will try to find that thread (and put the link in this post) - of course some things changed this time, but maybe it can still be useful to read that thread.

First thread The Candy Farm by Prince Manish:  https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/42922/the-candy-farm/p1

Second thread Progress Points for the Candy Farm by Hodor: https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/42980/progress-points-for-candy-palace/p1

Post edited by Jiesta (NL1) on
  • adoptapet (US1)adoptapet (US1) Posts: 1,760
    Answer ✓
    Thanks Dara and Jiesta.  Yes that thread was from last time, so was wondering if any out there did the recalculating.

Right now I have enough to keep the boat going, so will sit on it for a bit and sell from management if need be.

Happy Halloween~!
  • RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    Answer ✓
    I build the palace up to the 1st snowglobe deco, because you need to do the 1st levels to unlock all the different candies & also the rewards are ok. After that I sell the candies instead of donating them, because I know I will not complete the 2nd deco & I just want to collect tickets.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Answer ✓
    I am with you on that scissors. Donate enough to complete the 10,000 level then just sell the rest. Here is a small break down of what you get from donating and from selling candy items. This is based on 100 units.
    Donate                                                                                         Sell
    Fruity Delights = 360 vouchers/tickets & 10 progress points   400 vouchers/tickets
    Marzipan = 1980 v/t & 60 pp                                                   2280 v/t
    Chocolate = 6030 v/t & 190 pp                                                6700 v/t
    Gingerbread Hearts = 6840 v/t & 220 pp                                7600 v/t
    *Fruit Pudding = 14130 v/t & 450 pp                                       8700 v/t
    Sugar Ornaments = 6390 v/t & 200 pp                                   7100 v/t
    The Fruit Pudding gives you the most!!              
    Answer ✓
    Blessings to all you wonderful folks for the help and guidance. 

Been busy with real life stuff for a few days, so my apologies for this long overdue Thank You <3:)
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    Answer ✓
    I find the candy farm a lot better than the other 2 temp farms

• HeritageLady (US1)HeritageLady (US1) Posts: 44
    Answer ✓
    Data King is correct on the amount of voucher tickets per 100 units. However, when you factor in the time to make fruity pudding vs. sugar ornaments, you will find the voucher ticket payout is better for sugar ornaments ... unless your factory is at level 3. On a level 3 factory, fruity pudding gives the best payout.
    Answer ✓

APPROXIMATE # OF VOUCHER TICKETS PER HOUR (numbers were rounded)

FACTORY LEVEL:                     1                      2                    3                     4

Fruity Delights                         576                 1,800              7,200             28,800

Marzipan                                 733                  2,640            11,000            44,000

Chocolate                             1,148                 4,466             20,100            80,400

Gingerbread Hearts                814                  3,166            14,250             57,000

Fruity Pudding                      1,794                 6,977             41,866           125,600

Sugar Ornaments                 2,086                 8,114             36,514           146,057

Answers

• Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    I think that you have more vouchers just by selling from farm management.
    Contributions gives you less vouchers. 
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    If I understood things right @adoptapet (US1) , you have the choice between 2 possibilities:

1) Go for this palace and earn these "snowglobes"; It will give you vouchers.
    2) Leave the palace idle after the first snowglobe and sell everything directly from farm mgt = others told me this will give you more vouchers.

EDIT: see Scissors' post underneath: you need to finish the first levels (up to the firs snowglobe) to unlock all candies. I corrected 2) accordingly.

Best sales are (as I heard): candy hearts and fruit puddings (translated this from Dutch, hope you understand)

I remember that the first time the Candy Farm came around, some players did the math and posted the figures. I will try to find that thread (and put the link in this post) - of course some things changed this time, but maybe it can still be useful to read that thread.

First thread The Candy Farm by Prince Manish:  https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/42922/the-candy-farm/p1

Second thread Progress Points for the Candy Farm by Hodor: https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/42980/progress-points-for-candy-palace/p1

Post edited by Jiesta (NL1) on
    Answer ✓
    Thanks Dara and Jiesta.  Yes that thread was from last time, so was wondering if any out there did the recalculating.

Right now I have enough to keep the boat going, so will sit on it for a bit and sell from management if need be.

Happy Halloween~!
  • RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    Answer ✓
    I build the palace up to the 1st snowglobe deco, because you need to do the 1st levels to unlock all the different candies & also the rewards are ok. After that I sell the candies instead of donating them, because I know I will not complete the 2nd deco & I just want to collect tickets.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Answer ✓
    I am with you on that scissors. Donate enough to complete the 10,000 level then just sell the rest. Here is a small break down of what you get from donating and from selling candy items. This is based on 100 units.
    Donate                                                                                         Sell
    Fruity Delights = 360 vouchers/tickets & 10 progress points   400 vouchers/tickets
    Marzipan = 1980 v/t & 60 pp                                                   2280 v/t
    Chocolate = 6030 v/t & 190 pp                                                6700 v/t
    Gingerbread Hearts = 6840 v/t & 220 pp                                7600 v/t
    *Fruit Pudding = 14130 v/t & 450 pp                                       8700 v/t
    Sugar Ornaments = 6390 v/t & 200 pp                                   7100 v/t
    The Fruit Pudding gives you the most!!              
    Answer ✓
    Blessings to all you wonderful folks for the help and guidance. 

Been busy with real life stuff for a few days, so my apologies for this long overdue Thank You <3:)
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    Answer ✓
    I find the candy farm a lot better than the other 2 temp farms

Answer ✓
    Data King is correct on the amount of voucher tickets per 100 units. However, when you factor in the time to make fruity pudding vs. sugar ornaments, you will find the voucher ticket payout is better for sugar ornaments ... unless your factory is at level 3. On a level 3 factory, fruity pudding gives the best payout.
    Answer ✓

APPROXIMATE # OF VOUCHER TICKETS PER HOUR (numbers were rounded)

FACTORY LEVEL:                     1                      2                    3                     4

Fruity Delights                         576                 1,800              7,200             28,800

Marzipan                                 733                  2,640            11,000            44,000

Chocolate                             1,148                 4,466             20,100            80,400

Gingerbread Hearts                814                  3,166            14,250             57,000

Fruity Pudding                      1,794                 6,977             41,866           125,600

Sugar Ornaments                 2,086                 8,114             36,514           146,057

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file