Home EN Cooperatives

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Success Team @US1 is looking for new members!

jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
edited 21.09.2022 in Cooperatives

Thanks for the banner, Michiru!

Success Team @ US1 is looking for new members!

We are an active, friendly co-op that's looking for daily active players, level 15 & up, who would like to join an awesome team!

Upon joining, you will receive full benefits from research, which is more money for you to grow your farms! You will also have access to helpful tutorials on our private forum. Our wonderful leader Gwen has created awesome tutorials for happiness, horses, the ship, and many more to help you have a successful farm!

We expect our members to let us know if they'll be away from the game so we can save their spot. If players just disappear, we have no idea if they'll return. We're very understanding about real life situations.

You have the opportunity to join a co-op with great people, completed research, a private forum, and so much more! Apply today while we have available spots!

We actively participate in the cooperative championship & expect our members to play missions to help earn rewards.

Post edited by BugsBunny on

Comments

•  :) Hello Jess
    I would like to apply to your co-op.  If you can send me pm to let me know if you accept me I will drop from where I am now.  Just helping during the challenge here.
    Shilo 
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    We still have some spots available! Apply today! :)
    We're still looking for daily active players! Apply in game or send a message. :)
    edited 19.11.2015

We have some openings available! Apply today and join in time for the upcoming Santa's wish list event!

• how do you apply?
    We still have some openings available for daily active players! If you're level 15+ and looking for an active co-op, apply today! You can even bring a friend if you like. :)
  • What is the co-op name?

What is the co-op name?

Our co-op name is Success Team. I sent you an ingame mail. :)

We're still looking for daily active players! If you're interested in joining an active group of great people, apply today! :)

• ok, why do I have to be 15-level I'm only 8 and I started today. I need a coorperate and cont find one?? HELP
    ok, why do I have to be 15-level I'm only 8 and I started today. I need a coorperate and cont find one?? HELP

Congrats! I see you found a co-op. :)

Different co-ops have different level requirements for joining. We make special exceptions sometimes. ;)

• i would like to join
    i would like to join

Welcome to the co-op! :)

We still have some openings available. Apply in game or send a message. :)

Success Team is currently looking for new members. We have many friendly, helpful players that are happy to help our farmers grow their farms. Our co-op forum has the best game tutorials to teach you everything you need to know about Big Farm! All farm related research is complete, which means more money for your farms!

Are you curious about what a co-op is and what we do? We run projects back to back to gain points and level up the co-op. To participate in a project, all you need to do is harvest whatever is needed for that project (i.e. corn, milk, eggs). You do not have to give your crops to the project or co-op. Co-ops can be a lot of fun when you're with a good group of people. We enjoy chatting and helping each other with the game.

We are a mostly adult co-op looking for farmers level 15+. To apply to Success Team, go to the co-op rankings and type Success Team, then click search. Click on Success Team and click apply. You will earn brownie points if you type a personal message in the box. ;) You can also apply by sending a message to one of our deputies or our lovely leader Gwen.

Have you decided to join? Well come on over, we'll leave the light on for ya!

• jj11780 (US1)jj11780 (US1) US1 Posts: 17
    I don't know if testimonials are allowed but I'm posting one anyway. I joined Success Team at the end of Nov 2015. I'd posted something in "players asking players" saying I was having a really hard time advancing in the game (I was at level 49). I asked if being in a co-op was needed to get ahead. Jess saw my post and invited me to the co-op.

I was VERY leery about joining one because I didn't want to deal with drama and I didn't want to belong to something that placed unreasonable expectations on my time. I played the game for fun, not as a job. I've found that neither fear could have been further from the truth was this co-op. They have been wonderful.

They accepted me with open arms. They've helped improve my game play, answered my questions, given me advice and tips. No drama, no unreasonable demands. They don't demand a specific farm setup or money or gold. All they ask is to try your best, help out with money when you can, and let them know if you are going to go red. Pretty easy rules to live with.

I've been very happy with this co-op, it's a perfect fit. If you are looking for no drama, no fighting, no bickering, let's all have fun playing the game, you should really check us out.
  • We're still looking for daily active players! Apply in game or send a message. :)
    I would like to be part of a cooperative group & understand better how it works? How exactly do I apply? Thank you for your time.
    Thanks JJ!! You have been a great addition to our team! We love having you!! :)
  • Mainly, I'm not an adult nor child. But is spots still open?

• Thanks JJ!! You have been a great addition to our team! We love having you!! :)

Now that's a game friendly to EVERYONE! *interrupted* Hold on, WHAT DID I JUST SAY?
    Now that's a game friendly to EVERYONE! *interrupted* Hold on, WHAT DID I JUST SAY?
    I'm not sure what you're on about @piggyoink15 (US1) but feel free to PM me if there's something you would like to discuss. ;)

We have open spots & we're looking for new members! If you're looking for an active & friendly co-op, please apply in game or send a PM. :)
  • Now that's a game friendly to EVERYONE! *interrupted* Hold on, WHAT DID I JUST SAY?
    I'm not sure what you're on about @piggyoink15 (US1) but feel free to PM me if there's something you would like to discuss. ;)

We have open spots & we're looking for new members! If you're looking for an active & friendly co-op, please apply in game or send a PM. :)
    I'm sorry, but I am already in a 13-member cooperative called howdy. I have been a member of the cooperative since March 4.
    I'm sorry, but I am already in a 13-member cooperative called howdy. I have been a member of the cooperative since March 4.
    I know you're in a co-op. What I don't understand is why you are posting on our co-op thread. This is for players looking for a co-op. ;)
  • maximil (US1)maximil (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    Hi Jess you sound familiar...I used to play with Success Team ...Maxine from US1. Is it the same ? Like to play again if possible I like you guys.
    Hi Jess you sound familiar...I used to play with Success Team ...Maxine from US1. Is it the same ? Like to play again if possible I like you guys.
    MAX!!! Welcome back! I just sent you an invite. :)
  • I would like to join if there is any open spots.
    Thanks.

( I joined another co-op but she hasn't been on in about 2 weeks. :(  )
    I would like to join if there is any open spots.
    Thanks.

( I joined another co-op but she hasn't been on in about 2 weeks. :(  )
    I sent you a message in game :)
    We're looking for daily active players. Upon joining you'll receive benefits of completed research. If you're looking for a laid back, friendly co-op apply in game or send us a message. We have room so you can even bring a friend or two if you like. ;) Come on over, we'll leave the light on for ya. :)
    edited 17.09.2016
    Success Team is looking for new active members! We have 10 available spots. We're currently restructuring our co-op & looking for great team members that are interested in helping us move up in the rankings. If you are interested in a place you can call home please apply in game or send a PM to one our deputies or myself, you can even bring some friends along if ya want. ;) We will also consider merging with a small active co-op. So, what are you waiting for? Apply today! :smiley:

See ya soon!

Edit: Almost forgot, you will receive max benefits of research upon joining! Silly me, leaving out the good stuff
  •  I am leaving this "game"  . I have spent so much real money .. but now I know better.   
    Sorry to see you go, dennison :(

We're still looking for daily active players. Please apply in game or send a PM to myself or one of our deputies. :smiley:
This discussion has been closed.