Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Halloween Thread

Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
edited 15.10.2018 in Most Discussed Topics
Happy Spooktember!!!

Really excited to get my hands on another haunted decoration :D And please do add again dollar buy-able decorations like we had last year, pretty please :wink: 

Everyone welcome to add to the spooky fun 
>:) 

Post edited by Michiru (GB1) on

Comments

• Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    edited 11.10.2015
    with less than 3 weeks to halloween I to would like an event with a slightly different set of decors, maybe regain my disappearing interest in this game
  • The new decos are on the 26th floor of the deco tower already... They are awesome :)
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515

Yes please! I would love to buy more decos. I even paid gold for the Jack O'Lantern last year because it is so cute.

We usually have 11 (is that right?) days for the holiday events so maybe it will start around the 20th. I'm hoping it will start sooner though. I can't remember what day the Halloween event started last year. :(

Scissors, great job on the signature! That's really cool! :)

• Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    edited 12.10.2015
    I totally agree with Jess, that's one hell of a creepy looking pumpkin you got there @RunsWivScissors (GB1)
    Very cutting edge :D 
    I noticed too the two funky new decs on the tower floor 26; Im assuming they will be achievable like the egg-background hunt and collecting loads from the main farm respectively. I was hoping we get some additional easy-to-buy ones' like last year (floor 17) in addition to that... :flushed: 
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    BOO!!!
    I totally agree with Jess, that's one hell of a creepy looking pumpkin you got there @RunsWivScissors (GB1)
    Very cutting edge :D 
    I noticed too the two funky new decs on the tower floor 26; Im assuming they will be achievable like the egg-background hunt and collecting loads from the main farm respectively. I was hoping we get some additional easy-to-buy ones' like last year (floor 17) in addition to that... :flushed: 

I was thinking the same thing. Since there's only two decos it will probably be like the Easter and Mushroom events. I like finding the hidden things but I would like to buy some decos also. :)

@Fawners (US1) That's some creepy stuff! I'm going to be looking at teddy bears differently now. :p

• OMG Fawners, looks like your Teddybear ran into my scissors..... That is SO creepy lol
    Looks like Jess has gone a little batty too hehe very cute :)

A scary thread mwahahaha ..... I LOVE IT!!  photo 169_zpsbrc0karlgif

Hahaha I've always been batty, I'm just letting everyone else know now.

I love the Halloween spirit on the forum, its awesome!!

• Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 20.10.2015
    I have to keep pace with all of you now of course and be part of this thread, too - so here is my new signature banner for Halloween!!

Ain't it great?? 
    Smiley

EDIT Sept 20: sorry guys: I promised our French friends from the International Gallery of Arts thread, to show off some of the signatures they made for me, to give them some publicity. In a few days I will put my wonderful Halloween signature (which Scissors made) underneath my posts again

BTW: the last Halloween event took 18 days, and we had to help George find treats (candies). You can find info about it at Larino's Corner, Michiru - look here: https://bigfarmtips.wordpress.com/2014/06/07/long-term-events/
    Post edited by Jiesta (NL1) on
  • AAHHHHHH!!! Ghosties!!! *runs & hides* photo 136_zpsfvzeyagggif
    edited 12.10.2015
    Uuuuh, it's October 12th!! The walking dead season 6 is starting tonight!!! 

Uuuuh, it's October 12th!! The walking dead season 6 is starting tonight!!! 

I watched it last night!  We'll I missed the last 20 minutes but I'll catch up next week. :)

I wonder if we'll at least be able to buy the same decorations as last year? I would even like some more of those so I can have Halloween on all 3 farms. Why on earth didn't I buy more last year?

• Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    edited 12.10.2015
    My chickens suitable for halloween after CC laying all those eggs B)
    Post edited by Lesley52 (GB1) on
  • Love the themes guys B)
    Love the themes guys B)
    Oooh thank you very much Slasher  >:)

• NafaruNafaru Posts: 3,047

I wonder if we'll at least be able to buy the same decorations as last year? I would even like some more of those so I can have Halloween on all 3 farms. Why on earth didn't I buy more last year?

Yeah, why on earth didn't you? I hope you learned your lesson :tongue::smirk:

I've asked around and while we cannot disclose very specific information about any upcoming events I can tell you guys that you will... eventually get a chance to obtain these decos again. Not today, not tomorrow, but sometime! ^^'
  • Love the themes guys B)
    Oooh thank you very much Slasher  >:)

No problem
  • I have to keep pace with all of you now of course and be part of this thread, too - so here is my new signature banner for Halloween!!

Ain't it great?? 
    Smiley

Its super Jiesta :)

I was wondering at start :) It was your normal sig ? LOL, until it changed :):)

• CM LattenCM Latten Posts: 542
    edited 16.10.2015
    Someone create a Halloween signature for me!

..wait, you were asking about ingame events? Ooooooh, if I only knew! 

:)
    edited 16.10.2015
    CM Latten said:
    Here a quick temporary banner until you got time to create your own  >:) I know it looks a lot like mine lol so you might wanna ask our french artists to make you an original :D

• How do you make a banner anyway?
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 16.10.2015
    How do you make a banner anyway?
    We happen to have some very talented French artists visiting our forum who would be happy to make you a signature, Shrimpymuimui. Here's the link:https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/2649391/#Comment_2649391

How do you make a banner anyway?
    Im fairly new at making them, what I do is google a few pictures, and merge them with a paint program, maybe add another layer of writings, then crop the picture to a size that fits into the signature box.
    You will probably get better instructions and more advanced help here:
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/43481/you-want-a-nice-signature-its-here
    Nafaru said:

Yeah, why on earth didn't you? I hope you learned your lesson :tongue::smirk:

I've asked around and while we cannot disclose very specific information about any upcoming events I can tell you guys that you will... eventually get a chance to obtain these decos again. Not today, not tomorrow, but sometime! ^^'

LOL you would think I'd know better by now! Lesson learned!

That's for letting us know that we'll have the chance to get them again. :)

CM Latten said:

Nice banner! Its spooky and cute. :)
  • CM Latten said:

Cool banner! Very SPOOKY!!!!! BOO!!!!!
    I shall use my new-found infatuation of banner making, and take the opportunity to do some co-op PR, whilst spreading seasonal joy :blush: Let's see how it goes..

Thanks again @jess_d (US1) :wink: 

Great banner! You must be so proud!! 
    WOW, Michiru, dark and spooky, Funhouse lovely name for a graveyard .... and so inviting! Smiley

edited 19.10.2015
    *clicking LOL* Thank you yes yes, very proud *patting own back* 
    ehem.. *cough* ... Graveyard she says.. Funhouse is the name of the coop I'm in.. not.. the name.. of the graveyard... just to be clear.. *gargle* Yet the name is still damn fitting for halloween, aye? 
    edited 19.10.2015
    You horrible, horrible, horrible friend, showing me this bloody picture! AAARCH!! Smiley

And of course I know that Funhouse is the name of your Coop - but the temptation was too great to ignore!!

Post edited by Jiesta (NL1) on
Sign In to comment.