Home Official Announcements
MODERATOR WANTED

Are you a fan of Big Farm? Do you enjoy helping out your fellow players and community? Do you have regular time you can spend speaking directly with the Community and Game teams to help support your community? Then read through the application form and apply HERE to be considered to join the team :)

Downtimes and Server Issues: The Thread - Part II

Comments

• RowdyRacRowdyRac Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 1,243
    edited 02.02.2017

There is a hotfix planned for approximately 14:00 CET today   (02.02.17) to address the login problems experienced by some players and to add a Valentine skyline for the Flower Farm.

Edited to add:

In addition the following bugs will be fixed:

- Fishing - Mini Game - Sounds still running after turning off
    - Production Dialog - Full Barn - Wrong calculation with boosted products
    - Inventory - Flags - Tiger flag is misplaced in the inventory
    - Tutorial - Arrow points at quest after quest dialog is opened
    - Inventory - Equipment - Possible to harvest above limit
    - Profile - Avatar pic is changed to the default one after relog.
    - Profile - Profile picture not selectable, errorCode 4
    - Horse Paddock - Horse training timer is not working as expected.
    Post edited by RowdyRac on
    Three of the game servers have to be restarted, so there will be a downtime today for the International, Italian and German servers.  
    Estimated to happen approximately between 11:30 to 11:45 CET.
  • CuddlyFoxesCuddlyFoxes Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 845
    edited 09.03.2017
    Hey guys,

We will have a small maintenance to deactivate the snow on the servers that still have it.

Edit to add: The affected servers are: India, Australia, Turkey, Brazil, US, Mexico, Czech, France

• WascallyWabbitWascallyWabbit Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 5,995
    Hey Everyone,

There will be a downtime at approx 12:30pm CET  for maintenance on some technical stuff. :)

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

Downtime changed to between 1pm - 2pm CET

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

• CuddlyFoxesCuddlyFoxes Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 845
    Hey guys,

There will be another bugfix today at ~5:00 CET to fix the problem with fishing. Downtime could be up to 10 minutes.
    Hi Again, 

*Big Farm*

As a way of appreciation for your patience throughout the day, we’ll give you a small gift:
    *20 minutes of fireworks* (a pop-up will appear after the maintenance so you can activate it).

Hi Guys,

We'll have a hotfix with downtime at around 11:00am CET to fix:
    - bestseller avatar
    - issue with the bestseller shop - 50% time booster for training horses

The next CC will not be starting on the 16th & we apologize for the late notification, (it should have been on the announcement for the last update, but got missed from the notes). All that we know so far is that it will not happen this week/weekend.

Hi Everyone,

There will be a small hotfix today, before the start of the temp. farm
    - reason: implementing the rebalancing of the 24 days temp farms.

It is planned for:
    14:54 CEST partner websites
    15:00 CEST global servers

edited 12.04.2017
    Hello everyone,

As you've noticed it, our INT/DE/IT servers has been unreachable for the last 60 minutes or so. Our team is currently working hard to fix the problem as fast as possible..

We're not absolutely sure of what caused this occurrence so we can't give more details. We may have some data losses but that's not something we can confirm at the moment. This situation doesn't seem connected to the update either, since only these servers were affected.

If not today, tomorrow we'll have a follow up on this Official Announcement and inform you about everything else that might be relevant for you.

We apologize for the unexpected situation and thank you all for your understanding,
    Your Big Farm Team
    Post edited by RowdyRac on
    Hi Guys,

There is going to be a hotfix at 12:00 CEST with a short downtime, as some players still did not receive their compensation for the Shinkei Suijaku event & the team would like to fix that before the weekend.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

PS.... They will also be fixing the issues that some of you have been having with medals :)

The International, German and Italian servers have gone down for maintenance.

Hey Big Farmers,

Between 16:00 and 17:00 CEST
    - the test server will be updated and opened
    - a short hotfix will be done on live servers to change the Racing Farmer (the information you get in the pop up when you login)

edited 10.10.2017
    Sorry everyone, 

Due to technical issues, everything in the last message will now happen tomorrow & not today. :/

Hi Everyone,

There will be a short downtime to make some minor changes, including some of the rewards on the Shinkei Suijaku & CC events. 

There was a new announcement about the Test Server earlier, but despite making a very brief appearance, it is still having technical issues & may not be open before Monday.

This discussion has been closed.