Home EN The Chicken Coop

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Badge

Want a badge for the first answer? Then answer this question and I will select it as the answer. Badge earned : D (hopefully)

Best Answers

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 18.09.2015 Answer ✓
    What was the question again? LOL  How about ABSOLUTELY!?
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    Answer ✓
    Let me know if it worked!

ABSOLUTELY!  Dancing smileys Thanks, Larino!    First answerHands graphics   
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    Answer ✓
    Yes please
    Ja gerne
    Ja graag
    Qui s'il vous plait
    Answer ✓
    Yep - have my badge (and finally understand how it works)! :+1:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 42
    Answer ✓
    1 reply
    Answer ✓
    2 replies
    Answer ✓
    3 replies

:)

Answer ✓
    I got the First Answer badge and then 2 more

But no further badge sadly :(  They is too cunning for us
    Answer ✓
    I am delighted that you finally understand but I still don't have the foggiest  :(

Pleeeaase tell me what you're doing to pick an Answer.  Pretty please (with cherries)  :wink: 
    Answer ✓
    Yep!!!! Got my "5 Answers"  badge.:)

I have all the other notification emails turned off but you are quite right that these get through. Something else for GGS to tweak.
    Answer ✓
    Ah! It must not consider either of my threads to be questions. I shall look for it on my next one.(now I know what to look for)
    Answer ✓
    Ah! It must not consider either of my threads to be questions. I shall look for it on my next one.(now I know what to look for)
    You need to actively choose to post a question. When you start a thread, anywhere, you can pick either a normal thread or a question. If you pick a normal thread you do not need to choose an answer. If you pick a question it will prompt you to pick one (or several) as the answer to your question.

Loony explains it with a screenshot over here: https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/2577254/#Comment_2577254
    TY Larino. (and lots of smileys too) :heart: :joy: :kiss: 
  • RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    Answer ✓
    When you select a reply as being an accepted answer, it also moves that post up the to the top of the thread, so the 1st answer selected will be 2nd post, next answer will be 3rd post etc ..... If you read this thread now it makes no sense at all. photo 9_zps521a54fagif

I wonder if all this moving of posts is the reason we no longer have post numbers.
  • Answer ✓
    RunsWivScissors, I believe you are correct.
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    Answer ✓

@Larino let's go for the 250 answers badge! LOL just kidding....

I only need 6 more likes to get my 25 likes badge and 10 agrees for the 25 agrees badge. Would you nice folks help me out? If anyone needs help earning certain badges I can help. :)

I wish they would add Facebook & Twitter so that we can earn those badges too.

edited 19.09.2015 Answer ✓

Thanks for the likes!!

I got you the LOLs.......

I'll help you earn some more badges. If you get 5 badges in one day you will get the combo breaker badge. :)

Answer ✓
    OOOH gimme gimme badges!!! Smiley OKAY - I liked every single post here above -
    could you pretty please like mine back, please Smiley
    Thank you very much!!!! I've got 25 agrees, 28 likes and 15 LOL's now and the badges - but my last post on this thread seem to have disappeared (??)

And the *answer* wasn't accepted - it turned into German language - so I refreshed. I still have only 1 "answered question" since yesterday.

THX again!

Answer ✓

@Larino I'm going to give you some more LOL's and you should get the combo breaker. :)

You've earned 4 badges already. I got all the likes and agrees in one thread....Questions about the co-op. :)

Answer ✓
    I think I still don't understand how it works with those answers..... well, will study on it this evening.

And my signature disappeared too - such a bummer! Maybe need to reboot everything! Well here's my last message for now - I have to do some shopping for the weekend, so I am out of here!
    Answer ✓

You're welcome! Did you get the combo breaker? I didn't see it on your profile.

Thanks for helping me too! :)

Answer ✓
    I saw that too...Maybe the mods can fix it.
    Answer ✓
    The combo badge is broken, its being looked into, there are some posts about it on that thread. :(
    Answer ✓
    Woohoo!! Thanks Larino!!! I'm tied with Latten now LOL.
    Answer ✓
    @Jiesta You have 100 Likes!! :D
    Answer ✓
    THX jess-d!! And liked you back!! You know I liked you already anyway  :p  
  • monica1230 (US1)monica1230 (US1) Posts: 370
    Answer ✓
    I added likes, agrees, and lols to the posts here :)  No dislikes
    Answer ✓
    @Jiesta You have 100 Likes!! :D

THX!! Both of you!! I've LOL'd jess_d now for almost 15 minutes, so you must have a lot more of them now.
    Will try to give you some more lol's tomorrow, jess!!
  • monica1230 (US1)monica1230 (US1) Posts: 370
    Answer ✓
    thanks Larino I got my 5 answer badge  B)

Answers

What was the question again? LOL  How about ABSOLUTELY!?
    Answer ✓
    Let me know if it worked!

ABSOLUTELY!  Dancing smileys Thanks, Larino!    First answerHands graphics   
    Have another then : P Maybe if you type 3 more replies I can get you the next badge too. I mean, I did post this in the entertainment and fun section : D Can hardly be spam ^^ 
    Answer ✓
    Yes please
    Ja gerne
    Ja graag
    Qui s'il vous plait
    Answer ✓
    Answer ✓
    1 reply
    Answer ✓
    2 replies
    Answer ✓
    3 replies

:)

edited 18.09.2015
    4 replies, 5 replies? : D Or weren't you going for the second badge (5 answers)?

Edit: you need 5 for yourself, cannot help others get a badge - in case people did not completely understand the system yet. And if you did - do as you please : D (although more than 5 would be a day job for me to get you!)
    Answer ✓
    I got the First Answer badge and then 2 more

But no further badge sadly :(  They is too cunning for us
    1 more reply from you needed, Uncle John!
    Answer ✓
    I am delighted that you finally understand but I still don't have the foggiest  :(

Pleeeaase tell me what you're doing to pick an Answer.  Pretty please (with cherries)  :wink: 

You should have the second badge for 5 answers now : D I simply see a post in here and there is an extra line. That line asks if this post answered my question and I can pick yes or no. It can be that simple : D Sorry for spamming your mailbox btw (mails that I accepted your answer), I think we cannot switch that notification off yet : ( I will post a screenshot next time, I clicked on yes already before I read your message XD
    Answer ✓
    Yep!!!! Got my "5 Answers"  badge.:)

I have all the other notification emails turned off but you are quite right that these get through. Something else for GGS to tweak.
    edited 18.09.2015
    Got you a screenshot : D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Answer ✓
    edited 18.09.2015
    You need to actively choose to post a question. When you start a thread, anywhere, you can pick either a normal thread or a question. If you pick a normal thread you do not need to choose an answer. If you pick a question it will prompt you to pick one (or several) as the answer to your question.

Loony explains it with a screenshot over here: https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/2577254/#Comment_2577254
    Answer ✓

Hehe, jep. Had to show off : P 
    Answer ✓
    When you select a reply as being an accepted answer, it also moves that post up the to the top of the thread, so the 1st answer selected will be 2nd post, next answer will be 3rd post etc ..... If you read this thread now it makes no sense at all. photo 9_zps521a54fagif

I wonder if all this moving of posts is the reason we no longer have post numbers.
  • Answer ✓
    RunsWivScissors, I believe you are correct.

Probably : D It does finally put me in the spot where I want to be though. At the very bottom of the entire thread : D You are all so much more important than I ^^
    Besides, this is supposed to be a fun (hence posted in entertainment and fun) thread and I see you are having fun. Goal reached : D Now just going for getting everybody their badges is my other goal XD
    Answer ✓

I only need 6 more likes to get my 25 likes badge and 10 agrees for the 25 agrees badge. Would you nice folks help me out? If anyone needs help earning certain badges I can help. :)

edited 19.09.2015

Hehe, if you have a few days : P I would be clicking 'yes' buttons for forever XD I got you the likes.

Edit: got you the agrees badge too now ^^ I hope you don't mind that I did not actually read the posts - I think those indications are useless anyway... All we need is that flag function to get rid of inappropriate messages more efficiently than on the last forums! (bring on the disagrees, people! I know you don't like my opinion on this!)

Can anyone get me 5 LOL's btw? Pwetty please? : 3

Thanks for the likes!!

I got you the LOLs.......

I'll help you earn some more badges. If you get 5 badges in one day you will get the combo breaker badge. :)

Answer ✓
    *clicks yes* Did that answer your question? : P
    edited 19.09.2015
    Lol! Wow, I asked for 5 lol's only, not 50 agrees, 100 likes and 25 lols XD 

Thanks guys! You are amazing. I helped get you the 25 likes, Jiesta!

Soo, which other badges can you get me to give me that combo breaker? I already have so many...
    Thank you very much!!!! I've got 25 agrees, 28 likes and 15 LOL's now and the badges - but my last post on this thread seem to have disappeared (??)

And the *answer* wasn't accepted - it turned into German language - so I refreshed. I still have only 1 "answered question" since yesterday.

THX again!

This discussion has been closed.