Home EN Cooperatives

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

ChangeForGood (top 50 co-op) seeks new members (us1)

KG1 (US1)KG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 84
edited 12.09.2015 in Cooperatives
Hello All.

It seems that there are lots of co-ops looking and lots of people applying, but not finding the right fit. We have an immediate opening for a player. 

ChangeForGood, is looking for players level 25+. Here is what we are looking for...

We don't require gold donations.

We also do not require cash donations.  All of our research is done.  Now all we ask is that you compete in the co-op challenges and in our daily co-op projects.  We run co-op projects pretty much back to back to back.  We have a few hundred million in the bank and about $75k worth of gold.

There are personal advantages. From our co-op, you will receive 120% more dollars for each donkey you sell, 80% more for each pig and almond you sell, 67% more on eggs you sell, 40% more on milk, 27% more for apples, 30% more for donkeys, 25% more for cherries, 15% more for apple turnovers production, 10% more cash for bouquets, perfume and wildflowers, and 5% more for muffins ,fruitcakes and apple pie you sell and 20% greater yield of all three, 5% more cash for scented oil.

We are busy, just not crazy.

If you think this is something that might interest you, shoot me a message and we can see if there is a fit.

Thanks!

KG1

Comments

• KG1 (US1)KG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 84
    One spot filled, and then someone leaves.  Apply if you think there is a fit.
    Still one spot left to fill
    One more spot available....
    One spot available...
    Opened up a new spot.  If you think there is a fit, shoot us a line....
    Another research completed!  We now have 3 open spots!  Apply today!
    Still have a couple of spots open.   Apply today....
  • I am interested! 
  • Do you know if i start a new coop now will i lose anything i have done in the Santa wish list? 
    Thanks. 
    Looking for a few good members.  Apply today if you think there is a fit.
    3 spots available.  Apply today....
  • I am a level 43 and looking for a new coop.  
    With the New Year around the corner, no better time to join!  Apply today!
  • i am 11 yrs old, only level 9 but i am sure going up fast, i just applied, pls let me join!!!
    Still looking"""
    Looking for new members.  If you think there is a fit, shoot us a note....
    Still need new members, if you think there is a fit...
    Back to searching for new members.  Shoot us a line if you think there is a fit
  • Hi, I'm level 57 and play numerous times a day. Always participate in the coop challenge, projects and research.  I try to donate money when I can and some gold too.  You're coop sounds great!  Would love to be a part of it!  :-) 
    New week, new search.  Have a few spots open in our co-op.  
    No better time than the weekend to join a new co-op....
    Time to refresh the co-op.  A few inactives need to go.  Apply if you think there is a fit.
  • Paradice (US1)Paradice (US1) US1 Posts: 39
    There are 2 of us and are seeking a new co-op we play daily and want to grow......are willing to help where it is necessary. If you have questions please let me know but we are friends and want to be in the same co-op I am a level 40 and my friend is level 33. 
    One joined...a few more to go....

• I am looking to join a co-op! I am a level 64 player and try to play everyday!
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I am looking to join a co-op! I am a level 64 player and try to play everyday!
    I see you have found a Co op WTG! ;)
    Try to clean up the co-op, so have some openings.  If you think there is a fit, shoot us a note...

New week, new search for recruits....
    No time to join like the weekend...
    Time to get recruiting again.  Missing a few and need to replace a couple.  Shoot us a note if you think there is a fit.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file