Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Missing Gold

I got on to my game a bit ago and all my gold that I bought is gone. It shows me as having 0.. I want all my gold back or I will not spend another dime in this game. I am missing 48,390 gold.  Was there last night when I logged off and gone today. 

Comments

• Suzie f (US1)Suzie f (US1) US1 Posts: 7
    I am missing 5000 this time have lost gold before and they have sent an automated email and a ticket number but nothing has been done about it i have been missing gold twice before now i log it when i  log out at night and then look when i log back on i  have been at work all day they need to get this problem solved or people are just going to quit playing and not spending anything to play this game 
  • Suzie f (US1)Suzie f (US1) US1 Posts: 7
    It has to be when we are upgrading something because i am right now upgrading my ducks on my other farm it was 350000 and it took the money and my 5000 gold bull i say 
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Posts: 535
    Hey guys, If you have any questions at all about your in-game currency, please submit a ticket to our support team. We track the use of currency very closely, so I am sure they will be able to help you out.

Regards,
    Stan
  • rocnrobn (US1)rocnrobn (US1) US1 Posts: 259
    CM Popeye said:
    Hey guys, If you have any questions at all about your in-game currency, please submit a ticket to our support team. We track the use of currency very closely, so I am sure they will be able to help you out.

Regards,
    Stan
    Good Luck!
    I've been waiting 25 days for Support...for a gold refund,
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Posts: 535
    CM Popeye said:

Regards,
    Stan
    Good Luck!
    I've been waiting 25 days for Support...for a gold refund,
    Our support team is a little backed up atm, but I assure you they will get to your ticket as soon as possible.

-Stan
  • I have been out for a while, came back and played that video new thing and tells me to watch for a price.
    The Joke is on me. I watched an advertisement and you guys took gold from me.   is so depressing the way this game is going that is also funny.

I am paying to watch the advertising you get pay for.   Maybe in your country is ok, but in mine it has an ugly name.

• sorry

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file