Home EN Cooperatives

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Agrisa co-op (INT1) is looking for members

amandaps (INT1)amandaps (INT1) INT1 Posts: 300
edited 24.08.2016 in Cooperatives

We are looking for that most elusive of creatures – a adult player of Big Farm, who plays regularly, has a good working knowledge of English (or, in a pinch, Afrikaans ) , and who is looking for a great co-op.

We are pretty relaxed: there are no mandatory contributions, we do about 2 or 3 projects per week. Some of us likes chatting, some of us don't.

If you're interested, contact me in-game (amandaps) or post a message here.

Post edited by amandaps (INT1) on

Comments

• amandaps (INT1)amandaps (INT1) INT1 Posts: 300
    One opening in our co-op has become available just now.

If you're interested, don't wait, we'd like to hear from you  :)
    We now have 2 spaces available. Waiting for a mature, English-speaking player.

Contact me here or in game if you'd like to know more, or apply  :)
    Once again we have a space to fill - looking for a mature, English-speaking (or at least English-understanding) player. 

Send me a message if you're interested.
    At the moment we have 3 spaces available.
    So send a message if you would like to join us - and bring a friend, .... or even 2  ;)
  • I would love to be to join you all! However, I don't have any friends, BUT that's only because I've only just started, Im familiar with the game though. By the way, I've literally just turned level 10.

And we would love to have you ... but unfortunately you are on a different server to us, so that can't work  :(

Hope you find a great co-op on the UK server, Rhianna.
    edited 17.04.2016
    At the start of a new year, Agrisa is once again looking for new members.  
    We have 4 spaces available at present.

We are a group of friendly, polite, mostly adult players who love the game and play regularly.

There are no forced donations, everyone gives as and when they can.

The rules are few:
              please water everyones co-op tree daily, participate in research if at all possible for you
              and help with projects.
              Log on regularly, if you're going to be absent for more than 3 days, please inform the leader                     beforehand.

As a member of our co-op you will receive 80% more dollars for pigs, 40% more dollars for milk, 18% more for apples, 67% more dollars for eggs, 80% more dollars for almonds and 5% more on almond muffins, apple pie and also fruit cake with cream.

Apply in-game or send me a message.

We look forward to hearing from you  :)
    Post edited by amandaps (INT1) on
    Agrisa has one space available at the moment.

It may not be open for long, so don't dawdle ... ;)
    contact me in a message or in-game if you're interested.
    The co-op has been swept, we got rid of the dust bunnies, and discovered we have room for 3 more enthusiastic farmers.

We are a group of friendly, polite, mostly adult players who love the game and play regularly. There are no forced donations, everyone gives as and when they can.

The rules are few:
              please water everyone's co-op tree daily, participate in research and help with projects. Log on regularly, if you're going to be absent for more than 3 days, please inform the leader beforehand.

If this sounds like the co-op for you, send me a message  :)

Research has been done and Agrisa now has 4 spaces available.

We are looking for regular players, who can help with research and projects, preferably not below level 20.
    Also, members must be able to speak English - although we are from all over the world, English is the language used to communicate within the coop.

Much of the research has already been completed and the financial benefits of that awaits you  :)

If you are interested (or have questions and would like to know more), send me a message -- here or in-game.
  • CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    edited 03.05.2018
    We are currently looking for a few enthusiastic, active players, level 30 and above, to join our co-op.  Members must participate in research, projects, and the Co-op Championship (RP requirements per game level are expected).  Water trees daily and no red dots without notice beforehand.  We love to chat and work hard.  If you'd like to join us please contact our leader or one of our deputies.
    Post edited by CathyD (INT1) on
  • CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    We are currently looking for a few enthusiastic, active players, level 30 and above, to join our co-op.  Members must participate in research, projects, and the Co-op Championship once every 6 weeks.  Water trees daily and no red dots without notice beforehand.  We love to chat and work hard.  If you'd like to join us please contact our leader or one of our deputies.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file