Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

GGS Spamming my Email???

Just went to check email...surprise!  FULL of announcements for every post that is being made on forum!!  What the heck, GGS?  Do I need to add you to my SPAM folder?  Don't want to because I was able to get free flower seeds for birthday event, but don't want my email taken over by every single announcement of a new post, either!

Comments

• Just went to check email...surprise!  FULL of announcements for every post that is being made on forum!!  What the heck, GGS?  Do I need to add you to my SPAM folder?  Don't want to because I was able to get free flower seeds for birthday event, but don't want my email taken over by every single announcement of a new post, either!
    There's an option in 'options' to change that. I always change it to zero email notifications about anything at all. I don't know who would even want forum related Emails... makes no sense to me...

But if you go to the gear icon at the top of the forum page and press it, click options, and then you can un-check everything that says Email Notify.
  • will that also prevent GGS from sending me notices or promotions (i.e., freebies)? I like the early notification of upcoming events and the gifts from ggs, just don't want a hundred other notices for forum posts.
  • edited 06.09.2015
    will that also prevent GGS from sending me notices or promotions (i.e., freebies)? I like the early notification of upcoming events and the gifts from ggs, just don't want a hundred other notices for forum posts.
    Nope, only if you un-subscribe from emails for a certain account will you not get freebies.

I play on eight goodgame servers so I un-sbscribed a lot of my accounts from getting those freebie emails. keeps it from cluttering up my emails that way. :)

But yes, if you change your forum settings to not get notifications, you'll still get those freebies. :)
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Posts: 535
    Hey Guys, We are aware of an issue with the email notifications from the new forums, and we are working on getting it fixed as soon as we can. We will of course keep everyone up to date as we work out some of the kinks in the new forums. Happy farming!

Sincerely,
    Stan

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file