Important News about CC
DO NOT TELL YOUR PASSWORD!

MISSING Gold or Cash or any other items from your game? (How To Clear Your Cache)

Comments

• where do i go if i lost over 119million farm dollers
    that was fast bought land by trying to harvest milk nice a n l ggs
    ray1947 @ us 1
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) Posts: 6,638US1
    When spinning the wheel of fortune, you get an extra coin, but the coin doesnt appear!  Cleared cache, now what?  please return tokens. 
    They will only appear if you win them during the spins and collect them once you close it ;)
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) Posts: 1,298US1
    In the last FHWE that ended today, I was in the top 50 and I reached the 49/50 Hard Work Rewards.  So I got the GML, the Level 4 Skipjack, and there was supposed to be a skin of some type.  I saw it on my screen like it was delivered, but I can't find any skins available except for ones the game wants me to buy.  There is not a skin on any of my animal buildings, fields or anywhere in my game that I won and available at no charge to me.  Does anyone else have this issue?  I have already had to log out and in, clear cache, cookies, etc. because of the game issues we had earlier so I know it is not that.  What was the skin we were getting?

• RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) Posts: 6,590GB1
    edited 09.07.2018
    In the last FHWE that ended today, I was in the top 50 and I reached the 49/50 Hard Work Rewards.  So I got the GML, the Level 4 Skipjack, and there was supposed to be a skin of some type.  I saw it on my screen like it was delivered, but I can't find any skins available except for ones the game wants me to buy.  There is not a skin on any of my animal buildings, fields or anywhere in my game that I won and available at no charge to me.  Does anyone else have this issue?  I have already had to log out and in, clear cache, cookies, etc. because of the game issues we had earlier so I know it is not that.  What was the skin we were getting?
    @SuzyQ22 (US1)  Where in the top 50 did you finish?.... I was 7th & 6-50 just gets a boat.
    Here is a list from http://crazybigfarm.tk/events/hard_worker/FHWE.htm  I don`t know how complete it is, cos I am sure there was a fishing XP booster for 1-50, but there is a windmill skin for rank 1

@RunsWivScissors (GB1)  I was I believe rank 12 or 14, but the list you show is not the correct list from yesterdays game, and we had to get 50 hardwork rewards and I got 49/50.  In the top 50 there were a few things we got, including a level 4 skipjack which I got, a GML, which I got, and I think a couple of things.  I got it all except that skin, but I don't remember where it was supposed to go, and cannot find it anywhere in my storage.

• Suzy,  check for skins using the production wheel on the buildings. Hovering over the upgrade icon should bring up the other options. Click the purple paint can to see available skins.
    Suzy,  check for skins using the production wheel on the buildings. Hovering over the upgrade icon should bring up the other options. Click the purple paint can to see available skins.
    Hi Rob, yes I have done that everywhere and it is nowhere to be found on all buildings, animals, and fields, etc.  I've looked everywhere, including storage.

• grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) Posts: 585NL1
    The skin was a rustic cowshed, you might not see that as it's easily bought with farmdollars?
    edited 09.07.2018
    The skin was a rustic cowshed, you might not see that as it's easily bought with farmdollars?
    It wants me to pay $1,600,000.00 farm dollars for that.  There is not a free one in my paint for a rustic cowshed.

• Yesterday I did  not have enough gold coin for waving cat so I bought it with gold!!You took my gold but I got no waving cat??
    FarmerHoneybowm @ us 1
    Yesterday I did  not have enough gold coin for waving cat so I bought it with gold!!You took my gold but I got no waving cat??
    Check you inventory under "Drop Box" 
  • Still waiting for my waving cat or gold???
    FarmerHoneybowm @ us 1
  • edited 31.07.2018
    I buy a wintermest deal with gold and de price goes 3 times from my gold and i recieve nothing ??

[See PM | Wabbit]
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit on
  • RowdyRacRowdyRac Posts: 918Moderator, ModGreen
    @fastjohnny5 (NL1)

If you have lost gold on your account (which it sounds like happened, from your post above), you need to contact Support as soon as possible and open a ticket. 

Explain as clearly as possible exactly what had happened to you and also give the exact time of when it happened (or if you're not sure of the exact time, at least a general indication of time and date).

Good luck :)
  • I had over 2,000 gold last night before I logged off.  I now have 71.  Is this just happening to me, or is it happening across the board?
  • if you not started mine license then maybe you lost it on accident purchase or forwarding
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) Posts: 5,514US1
    I had over 2,000 gold last night before I logged off.  I now have 71.  Is this just happening to me, or is it happening across the board?
    I lost that exact amount last week -- also overnight. I started taking screen shots before I go to bed, so unless I was sleep walking, I couldn't have accidentally done anything. 

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

I had over 2,000 gold last night before I logged off.  I now have 71.  Is this just happening to me, or is it happening across the board?
    You are not alone :( Have a look here
     https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/105548/missing-gold-or-cash-or-any-other-items-from-your-game-how-to-clear-your-cache#latest
  • umm looks like US1 server got an issue then not sure
  • Aenid (US1)Aenid (US1) Posts: 6
    edited 13.08.2018
    I cleared my browser cache and Flash cache.  The gold is still gone.  I did contact tech support.  Maybe they can help.

[See PM | Wabbit]
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit on
  • I have been noticing that my gold just disappears and now while I was playing I actually saw it happening. I had 3423 gold and then 32 gold went missing without me using any. Why is this happening????? I must have lost about 1000 by now :(
  • WascallyWabbitWascallyWabbit Posts: 5,298Moderator, ModGreen
    I have been noticing that my gold just disappears and now while I was playing I actually saw it happening. I had 3423 gold and then 32 gold went missing without me using any. Why is this happening????? I must have lost about 1000 by now :(
    @Jovanelle (INT1) 32 Gold sounds like you may have unintentionally clicked a speed-up button on something, possibly while you were harvesting something else on your farm. If you contact support, giving them the amount, date & approx time that it happened, they will be able to tell you where your gold went.

If you have not contacted support before, you can do so by clicking the support button on the menu on your farm:

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

• Hi thanks for replying. Ok it must be the harvesting then LOL!!! My own stupidity, did not notice that I have to pay gold to harvest. Really really foolish of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hi thanks for replying. Ok it must be the harvesting then LOL!!! My own stupidity, did not notice that I have to pay gold to harvest. Really really foolish of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    @Jovanelle (INT1) Not at all foolish - You do not have to pay gold to harvest, but when you are harvesting & buildings are close together, it is very easy to accidentally hit a speedup button  on something next to where you actually want to click & they charge gold to instantly finish the production on that building, so that it is ready to harvest. Depending on how much time was left, they can be just a few gold coins, but some can be very expensive, if there was a lot of hours remaining.

As a general rule, be careful around any buttons that are that blue color, they always involve gold. If it is a building with a roof that color, it requires gold to build & upgrade it.

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

• dpbplue (US1)dpbplue (US1) Posts: 15US1

I have just lost 200o Gold [ it is not the first time ] and I made a ticket . Last time I lost 3000 Gold and although I keep a very thorough track on the Gold I could not have those pictures. Cust Serv, told me I did not loose it, and I did not buy anything either  !! It usually happens after a fix or upgrade. I am very careful not to click by mistake on offers I do not want, and I do not want any !  I [ try ] to keep my gold for upgrades.

I keep telling them in tickets to have confirmation on Gold use and have a report for gold spending [ this way they'll have less tickets to solve too ] but they do nothing about it! I wonder WHO can push these requests?

• uksharon (GB1)uksharon (GB1) Posts: 727GB1
    edited 25.09.2018
    Had i had two hundred thousand gold in my account i would have lost that too tonight when a pop up came on selling a bird like decoration, i was collecting fast from fields in a mission and the popup appeared just as i clicked. People should demand a gold lock otherwise dont take the risk, all they have to do it make it so you have to confirm you want to spend that amount on what ever.
    Are any of you playing the Wedding Event?  If you notice those donations have that button for purchase using gold to donate those goods so perfectly set to easily click on them.  I lost gold on the Food Truck Event because of those well placed buy buttons using my gold.  I say they do it on purpose, then can tell you "Oh so sorry, you mis-clicked and used your gold.  We won't refund you so be careful next time".

• uksharon (GB1)uksharon (GB1) Posts: 727GB1
    no not doing the wedding event or the festival cannot be bothered with them so have not even noticed that suzy but since all these things have been added to cause accidental spending of gold i have just stopped purchasing it, it is too risky to have gold in your account now and it  is just getting worse.

I have just lost 200o Gold [ it is not the first time ] and I made a ticket . Last time I lost 3000 Gold and although I keep a very thorough track on the Gold I could not have those pictures. Cust Serv, told me I did not loose it, and I did not buy anything either  !! It usually happens after a fix or upgrade. I am very careful not to click by mistake on offers I do not want, and I do not want any !  I [ try ] to keep my gold for upgrades.

I keep telling them in tickets to have confirmation on Gold use and have a report for gold spending [ this way they'll have less tickets to solve too ] but they do nothing about it! I wonder WHO can push these requests?

@dpbplue (US1) I don`t know about your old ticket, if you know when it was I could ask someone to check it for you, but I am told that support have contacted you about your 2000 gold, so hopefully you got their email.

• I bought 316,000 worth of gold . The special was to add 380,000 in gold on top   never received bonus  . I went in and out of game hoping it would appear but no such luck. Please help 
    Thank you ,
    Shelagh McGinty
Sign In to comment.