Important News about CC

MISSING Gold or Cash or any other items from your game? (How To Clear Your Cache)

Comments

• While I was playing just now, I had 180 seaweed fertilizer and 16 wheel tokens disappear. During play. I refreshed... still gone. What do I do???
  • Thorim (US1)Thorim (US1) Posts: 189US1
    I turned the game off at approximately 1430 today, came back at approximately 2030 and found the crop I had planted gone and in its place 3 randomly planted gold-flowers and only 45 gold pieces of the the more then 1800 gold pieced I had when I singed off.... I deleted all cookies and cleared all caches twice no help

Timothy 1:18                                                                                                                                                     1st Corinthians 13
  • bjens (SKN1)bjens (SKN1) Posts: 17SKN1
    One of my coop members has just reported that she has lost 40.000 gold!
    bjens @ skn 1
  • I know 1 case of that too - that was "only" 88.000 - told her to try to contact support tho.....

She had them before she logged out and after she have been logged in ever since it has been missing.
    Tinzen @ skn 1
  • bjens (SKN1)bjens (SKN1) Posts: 17SKN1
    "Temporary ban" and taking all people´s dollars?
    This is no way acceptable!!!!
    Those that received the extra dollars couldnt help receiving them.
    Unfair to other players? No, the people who suddently received something with no explanation are VICTIMS, they are in no way whatsoever GUILTY.
    Guilty are the errors in BF. So "unfair" situations is in no way due to some players.

bjens @ skn 1
  • Hey GGS i missing money over 80 million now just 1 million only , return my money please !
    my lever is 216 please help.
  • What happen i just post comment now get farm block ?
  • Congratulations to all developers in Big Farm! Now you have done it - a great achievement in blocking over 4000 accounts. Using the excuse of how unfair it is to unknowingly sell goods and receive big amounts of dollars and gaining thus competitive advantage.
    How could I have used the dollars in the horse race competition? I don't believe I could have. And now I can't even continue in playing normally like I always have. 
    It's quite simple to set a time and date and return the farms to the state they were with the explanation of a bug happened. Instead you are accusing players of abusing and exploiting the game. The game is here to be explored and played.
    In the first place it's you guys creating an environment where it's impossible to make any progress without using gold. And be honest - big amounts of gold as the upgrades for higher levels are tremendous. 
    So while I am forced to take a break for 3 days - and the punishments just keep coming one after another losing all my money yesterday, account blocked today - I feel really sorry for buying some gold yesterday before your 3 hotfixes. I will come back, use the gold and then take my leave as this is no fun anymore. 
    I know I'm just one player from a quite poor country so you don't even care of the little you earn from me being your customer. But you should consider that the problems you have caused to the game with the excuse "we are making the game more exciting, bringing new features etc" in this whole year of 2017 are known and bad word spreads faster around...
  • rupzal (INT1)rupzal (INT1) Posts: 1INT1
    You need to be a bit more clear about the problem, are you sure you did not spend it by mistake?
    If you send support all the info they may be able to help.

• Over 1M disappeared in general green dollars, with no way on farms where I am in the game...
  • WascallyWabbitWascallyWabbit Posts: 5,267Moderator, ModGreen
    Over 1M disappeared in general green dollars, with no way on farms where I am in the game...
    @sunnyncool (US1) If you have reloaded your game & the cash did not reappear, you will need to Contact Support - If you tell them the time period during which it disappeared, they will be able to tell you where it went & if it was some sort of error, they can replace it for you. :)

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

• archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) Posts: 454AU1
    edited 19.02.2018
    Well, I just cleared my browser cache and my flash cache and reloaded the game and as the image below states the 189,000,000 prize of 2 gold chests have been won... but alas are nowhere to be seen!

I wasted time/effort and gold to complete an event that's bugged...

EDIT: I think I might of just got them a few hours later when I harvested goldfish from Oleg

EDIT #2: It's the last hour of the event and I cannot add my bait to my tacklebox as its an invalid object to fish anymore goldfish

Post edited by archerbob (AU1) on
  • 100,000 gold missing when I logged in this morning, cleared cache, logged in to a different browser still missing. I am certain I have not spent this gold. Where did it go?
    Yabbadoo @ au 1
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) Posts: 29,127US1
    100,000 gold missing when I logged in this morning, cleared cache, logged in to a different browser still missing. I am certain I have not spent this gold. Where did it go?
    @Yabbadoo (AU1)   If you're missing gold and are sure you didn't spend it by misclicking, your only option is to e-mail Support and give them as much detail as you can of your loss (Date, Time, etc.). They can check their records and let you know what happened to your gold. Here's a link to Support......

https://support.goodgamestudios.com/?g=15&lang=en

• 100,000 gold missing when I logged in this morning, cleared cache, logged in to a different browser still missing. I am certain I have not spent this gold. Where did it go?
    @Yabbadoo (AU1)   If you're missing gold and are sure you didn't spend it by misclicking, your only option is to e-mail Support and give them as much detail as you can of your loss (Date, Time, etc.). They can check their records and let you know what happened to your gold. Here's a link to Support......

https://support.goodgamestudios.com/?g=15&lang=en
    Thank you farmerjohn 22 (US1) I have contacted support. Hopefully they will sought this out.
    Yabbadoo @ au 1
  • DID NOT RECEIVE CHAMPIONSHIP DECOR AFTER PURCHASING, A BUNNY GARDEN AND WHITE HOUSE DECOR, CLEARED CACHE BUT STILL CAN'T FIND DECOR.
    walter15 @ us 1
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) Posts: 582NL1
    No need to shout, these are appearances or "skins" that can be applied to your garden and big house.
    Click on the garden (when not in use) or house, there will be a paintbucket on the ring-menu, click this and a window will open where you can select the appearance you want.
    Be carefull to select the one you've purchased, there are also appearances shown which will cost gold.
  • Fortay (US1)Fortay (US1) Posts: 2
    edited 07.04.2018
    Nvm
    Post edited by Fortay (US1) on
  • tkayd (US1)tkayd (US1) Posts: 20US1
    The island event just ended last night and the truck to buy fruit is already gone!  What's up with that?
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) Posts: 1,240US1
    Oh yeah, lost 3,000 gold the other day.  Gold I have worked hard to get using GML's to mine for.  I now have 34 gold in my account.  I am so sick and tired of losing gold to this game.  Poof Gone!  with no idea where or how.  I didn't buy anything and I had zero accidental clicking.

• Spent 2000 gold to harvest 4000 gold via gold mine, only 2000 gold god receive.
    walter15 @ us 1
  • Spent 2000 gold at gold mine to harvest 4000 gold , only receive 2000 gold in return.
    walter15 @ us 1
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) Posts: 6,621US1
    Spent 2000 gold at gold mine to harvest 4000 gold , only receive 2000 gold in return.
    Each Gold Mining License cost 2000 Gold to start in a level 2 mine or better. Once harvested you get 4000 Gold. 2000 more Gold than you had ;)
     If you happen to be lucky enough to buy 1 or more from Omar of the "Big Farm Deals", then you would only make 500 Gold. Not as much but still away to make more Gold :)
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) Posts: 6,621US1
    Spent 2000 gold to harvest 4000 gold via gold mine, only 2000 gold god receive.
    I believe you have already posted about this   https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/3886252/#Comment_3886252
  • candy farm castle disappeared . every time an event is played something comes up missing.to many bugs in this game that allows you not to win in competitions, why play?????
    walter15 @ us 1
  • When spinning the wheel of fortune, you get an extra coin, but the coin doesnt appear!  Cleared cache, now what?  please return tokens. 
  • where do i go if i lost over 119million farm dollers
    ray1947 @ us 1
Sign In to comment.