Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

MISSING Gold or Cash or any other items from your game? (How To Clear Your Cache)

Comments

• Bugy (CZ1)Bugy (CZ1) CZ1 Posts: 9
    Hi, I'm having trouble with gold. More than 30,000 gold disappeared a month ago, and so much has gone on last week, and today, around 25,000 gold disappeared after you shut down the game. It stops playing this game. I can not buy a bank or a card, I can only use mobile. Can you fix it ? Thanks Bugy
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    @Bugy (CZ1)

Unfortunately we are not able to help you with missing gold here in the forum.
    You will need to contact Support, providing them with the details of exactly how much gold and also when it had disappeared (the more specific the details you can provide, the quicker they are likely to be able to assist you).
  • laur4 (US1)laur4 (US1) US1 Posts: 7
    Is anyone else noticing that they are suddenly missing gold? I'm pretty stingy with mine and try never to go under a certain level. At first I was only a little under and thought I might have mistakenly spent some so made up my mind to be more careful. Now I'm 600 gold under that level and KNOW I didn't spend it as I've been super conscious about being careful. Other members of my coop are also missing some. Anyone else?
  • Hey @laur4 (US1) Please contact support with a much detail as possible so they can help you to figure out what happened to your gold. :)
  • goodgeorge (US1)goodgeorge (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    edited 18.06.2017
    Gagh--Someone stole my dung.  I had accumulated over 140,000 units of dung.  Now I am down to 40.  That was a pretty [Removed] thing to do!!

goodgeorge 

Please watch the language. Thank you! | Cuddly
    Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    @goodgeorge (US1)  Have you tried clearing your browser cache or refreshing the page using Ctrl + F5 ?
  • jyoti26 (IN1)jyoti26 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 38
    Why candies are not active. Yeaterday I found all, today it is displaying sae result. Day too candies are not activated or is there a bug?
    Please reply
  • It's not day two yet
    It's still day 1 
    Day 2 will start at 5:10
  • GOO (SKN1)GOO (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 240
    I lost yesterday during the maintenance exactly 2000 pieces of gold. I'm sure I didn't spent it, because I have been saving it for a reason. How can I get it back? Does anyone know?

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Raise a ticket with support. It may take a week or 2 but they will at least tell you where it went.
  • I lost yesterday during the maintenance exactly 2000 pieces of gold. I'm sure I didn't spent it, because I have been saving it for a reason. How can I get it back? Does anyone know?

tell the support for your problem :)
  • Val C (GB1)Val C (GB1) GB1 Posts: 277
    Is it possible you put it into the gold mine with a GML and have forgotten.  I only ask because I've done that myself on occasion.  
    Is it possible you put it into the gold mine with a GML and have forgotten.  I only ask because I've done that myself on occasion.  
    Hello! No, not possible, I have no gold mining licences, and can't dig the gold. It was more than half of my gold, so I'm a bit pissed off.

Hello! No, not possible, I have no gold mining licences, and can't dig the gold. It was more than half of my gold, so I'm a bit pissed off.

And now, even if I get the mining licenses, I can't dig the gold anymore, because I lost it so much that I haven't got it enough for mining....Thank you Goodgame
  • I lost yesterday during the maintenance exactly 2000 pieces of gold. I'm sure I didn't spent it, because I have been saving it for a reason. How can I get it back? Does anyone know?

@GOO (SKN1) Aside from the gold mine, 2000 is also the cost of renaming a horse - Support will be able to tell you for sure what happened to it.
  • Maria899679 (US1)Maria899679 (US1) US1 Posts: 133
    Hi!

Yesterday I had about 23, 000 gold..today I only have about 15,000. I haven't spent it on anything. It just disappeared over night. Can mods answer?
    Sorry if similar disscusion already exists.
    Thank you!
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 17.06.2017
    Hi!

Yesterday I had about 23, 000 gold..today I only have about 15,000. I haven't spent it on anything. It just disappeared over night. Can mods answer?
    Sorry if similar disscusion already exists.
    Thank you!
    @Maria899679 (INT1)  If you've lost gold and don't believe you've spent it, you're only option is to E-mail Support and explain to them, giving as much detail as possible. If you accidentally clicked in the wrong place and spent your gold, that's considered "user error". You won't get it back. :'(

https://support.goodgamestudios.com/?g=15&lang=en
    Hi Farmerjohn,

Thank you for your help.  :) No, I'm sure I haven't spent it on anything, since I was saving it for special decorations.
    I will send a ticket to support. I'm hoping for an explanation from them  :/
    Now, it found out. Yes I renamed a boat and accidentally "spent" 2000 pieces of gold. I wish that you couldn't do those things without properly realizing that you are actually buying something and that you would have to click a box to be able to do those things, now I spent gold without realizing that I am buying something.

Well at least now I know when I give names to something. Do it only once. =(
    edited 22.06.2017
    Hi again,

I got a reply from support..apparently I spent gold on some tools and special offers..really interesting. At the time I haven't even been online. As usually, I don't expect anything from GGS. Game is overwhelmed with hackers and gold stealers. Or I will ever buy and gold in this game,,,it's 2nd time I lost it..and nothing. Nicely done   :|
  • wth another scam went to me had 17k gold yestrday now i notice i got only 8k idk how when and where this big farm scammed thos gold from me ... hate this scamm system wish 1 day i see lock on gold but scammer gona scam no mater what
    @odinff7 (INT1) I can understand that you may have accidentally spent some of your gold somewhere, which is never a good thing, but it has not been "scammed" it has been spent, whether intentionally or not. If you contact support, giving as much detail as possible, when you last saw that you have 17K and when you first noticed you have 8K & they should be able to tell you what happened in between.
    I  love how they explain things don't you all. its no wonder the game is losing players faster than new one's start to play and stay. go look at overall players in the rankings. then they wonder why.
    me missing/took/robbed/over 30000 gold and before midnight/last night 5000 gone. writing a ticket is a waste of time. you write. might get reply. you reply and never hear again. its a waste of time to write. i recoment this game to not one person. explain whats happen to me. they decide to not even try. the bad thing is it seems they screw over us older/long time players the most. gold buyers...lol...generaly get there gold back but some don't and stop playing the game. on my server was 74000 total. with maybe 50000 playing...now 36000 and maybe 25000 playing only. you think they would get it long long time ago. but its about money not having fun. just my thoughts i share with all who listen.
  • Michaelmn569 (US1) said:
    writing a ticket is a waste of time. you write. might get reply. you reply and never hear again. its a waste of time to write. 
    @Michaelmn569 (US1)  We all know that you will not always get the solution that you want from support, but you should not have tickets that are left unresolved or just ignored. Always reply back if you feel the ticket was not dealt with satisfactorily & if you have tickets that have not been replied to in a month, please send the ticket number to a mod in a PM & we can ask a CM to find out what has happened to it. Sometimes it is just a case of a reply not being delivered or getting lost in junk/spam mail. 
  • edited 22.09.2017
    Who else has not received their prizes? 2 weeks in a row I have not received my prizes from ggbf and I did contact Technical Support and I was given the response I did not supply enough information. i have lost a tiki hut whixh still has not been replaced in the middle of a challenge glitch happened and we loss that challenge and NOW! 2 weeks in a row with the world tournaqment I have not received my prIzes and NO they are not in the in box in the tab section, PLEASE MESSAGE ME AT SCOOBY MYSTERY  

[See PM | Wabbit]
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    edited 24.07.2017
    Hi Tamyra,
    You do realise that the ranking prizes for the WWC are for the whole month and will be awarded at the end of the competition? They are not weekly prizes, a deco every week would be nice but hardly realistic
    If you mean the rewards while farming please ignore this. :)
  • mka1960 (US1)mka1960 (US1) Posts: 31
    edited 19.08.2017
    i've cleared my cache
    i've made chum for 2 days and doesn't show up in the market - thought i might have made the wrong type so i double checked before the 3rd attempt to make tuna chum and my chum is definately not showing in the market
    i lost a whole boatload of cod - whatever
    i don't even have enough money to equip the boats when they come in
    i quit the dockyard
    if i could be compensated for 69 cod and 18 plus chum i would really appreciate if not no matter

And No I Don't Have Screen Shots - I shouldn't Have To Take Screen Shots when the Game is Screwed UP
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    Are you sure you made tuna chum and not normal chum from tuna?
    There is a difference, tuna chum has a picture of a tuna on the lid, it's listed on page 4 of the chum menu, where as normal chum from tuna is listed on page 2 and has a picture of a generic fish on the lid.
    Check your stock of regular chum.
    People have made this mistake before :)
  • mka1960 (US1)mka1960 (US1) Posts: 31
    edited 20.08.2017
    i made both - 1st time was the wrong one - made 9
    2nd was the right one - made 9
    3rd - all day max limit right one
    the boatload of cod - i unloaded the boat and set everything up - went to sell the cod at the new market and it shows i had no cod - i guess again it was my fault and i never fished for any cod at all and i am just out to rip the system
    no matter - just don't care anymore
    \the game makes changes that messes all kinds of thins and then we have to prove the programming was wrong
    doesn't matter because i can't afford to deck out the boats anymore - no more fishing for me
    i am going to make chum from what i have and if the market wants what i have then fine if not i'll just wait forit to sell out when the market rolls around something that i do have
    i have 1 word - BOYCOTT - i am small and insignificant but there is strength in numbers
    Besides, since it was all my fault - why didn't the wrong chum show up in inventory?
    Post edited by mka1960 (US1) on
  • Tanuku gave me 1,050  in gold but it was not added to my gold balance. What happened?
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Tanuku gave me 1,050  in gold but it was not added to my gold balance. What happened?
    are you sure it was gold? or was it lucky tokens? I have confused these in the past... :(
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    JVD (US1) said:
    Tanuku gave me 1,050  in gold but it was not added to my gold balance. What happened?
    are you sure it was gold? or was it lucky tokens? I have confused these in the past... :(
    Oh wow,  I also got 1,050 from tanuku and it VERY much looked like gold and I just checked my gold balance and it does not show the 1,050 amount. 
    @WascallyWabbit  can you please check to see if the 1,050 amount is gold or lucky tokens.  If it IS gold it is not registering. 
This discussion has been closed.