Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

MISSING Gold or Cash or any other items from your game? (How To Clear Your Cache)

Comments

• This is exactly what I mean... YOU don't care, you post but no one does a thing to fix the problems or even cares enough to let you know they are aware.

My gold is gone, my fertilizer is still gone,  my  harvest is not adding up for the event going on, still can't click on the boat & the layout mode is gone...shall I go on ?

But why...instead of fixing the mistakes YOU run the CCE...very funny :D
  • White _Doves (US1)White _Doves (US1) Posts: 1,200
    edited 03.12.2016
    As stated in earlier posts in this thread, please follow the directions in very first post of this thread. If you have screen shots it is better, otherwise give as much detail to Support as possible:
    Date
    Amount cash/gold or product lost as well  as letting them know you've cleared flash/browser cache.
    It may take up to 2 month reply depending on the tickets support has to go through from all their games. Also be sure to check your emails spam/promotions etc. folders for their replies.

Post edited by White _Doves (US1) on
  • I have lost all my money and my goods! I have been moved to a different co-op. I changed my password and sent of a help email to Big Farm. NOTHING DONE!!!! Help!!!!
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Hey @possum (US1) check your email that you used to sign up with, in there there should be a confirmation use that to see if you can get into your account. Yes it will take support a bit of time to get back to you
  • I saw you instituted a hotfix..did not work on mine..i still have error ( viewing
    I saw you instituted a hotfix..did not work on mine..i still have error ( viewing
    What is it you can not view? Have you tried the usual? Log out clear your browser history then log back in or try another browser.
  • crazed (US1)crazed (US1) US1 Posts: 32
    OK! having a few issues, first when I left last night I planted 2 super seeds of cabbage, and 2 reg. wheat, but when I got on today, I had 1 cabbage and 1 wheat, and 2 corn. then I noticed I had cash missing, then all my gold gone   VERY FRUSTRATED!
  • cider (US1)cider (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    edited 17.12.2016
    Paid $49.00 on Visa to buy 122,00 Gold and second pack free.  Did not receive 2nd free pack of 122,000 Gold.Would appreciate someone getting back to me to resolve problem.  Email Address is [Removed].
    Thanx.
    Helena

Email removed | Cuddly
    *Please do not post personal information on the forums. Thank you!
    Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
    edited 17.12.2016
    Paid $49.00 on Visa to buy 122,00 Gold and second pack free.  Did not receive 2nd free pack of 122,000 Gold.Would appreciate someone getting back to me to resolve problem.  Email Address is [Removed].
    Thanx.
    Helena
    You will need to contact support for this https://support.goodgamestudios.com/?g=15&lang=en

Edited quote | Cuddly
    Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • barb1949 (US1)barb1949 (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    I have lost item on my farm the equipment has started to disappear. also have lost gold 7000 pc.
    I have lost item on my farm the equipment has started to disappear. also have lost gold 7000 pc.
    ?? which equipment ??
    The Gold seems to be to round/even of a number, more likely you accidentally spend it. 
  • geoffory (US1)geoffory (US1) Posts: 1
    edited 21.01.2017
    why didnt i get my gold for the last horse season
    it didnt happen 300 gold evaporated
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
    You may have fallen out of the Gold league before the event ended.
  • why didnt i get my gold for the last horse season
    it didnt happen 300 gold evaporated
    @geoffory (US1) If you ended the last season in the Gold league, you should have a gold trophy for it & you would also have started the current season in Bronze #3 - If that is the case, you will need to contact support regarding any missing rewards.

However, if you are starting this new season in Bronze #4 & you do not have the gold trophy, then, as Data suggested, you most likely dropped back to the silver league, before the tournament ended.
  • Bought a hot deal the other day and got the gold I ordered but didn't get my hot deal !!! WTF !!! 30 coins for wheel, 20 purple algae, 240 seaweed feed and 15,000 gold !!!

• You need a support link right to your studios so problems can be corrected ! Not a runaround link to your support which provides nothing but other games and info !!!! 
    edited 21.02.2017

Bought a hot deal the other day and got the gold I ordered but didn't get my hot deal !!! WTF !!! 30 coins for wheel, 20 purple algae, 240 seaweed feed and 15,000 gold !!!

Have you double checked your farm management under farm supplies. If they are not added to your account then you will need to send support a notice & proof. Save a copy of the transaction you did to buy the hot deal.

Here is a direct link to support http://support.goodgamestudios.com/?g=15&lang=en
    Post edited by Data King (US1) on
  • Shelagh (US1)Shelagh (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    Yeterday I bought 180,000 worth of gold  to include toolboxes  I received the toolboxes but not the gold. My visa has been charged . Please fix this  thank you

• Hey @Shelagh (US1) please clear your browser and flash cache. If your gold does not appear, you will need to contact the support team.
  • been playing or the past few days as a newbie, work myself up to level 17, only to log on this morning to find I have lost over 500 in gold as you can imagine I am not best pleased to my knowledge I have not purchased or finished any builds that required gold, I am personally very annoyed I am playing this game for pleasure but will no longer play if my gold is not reinstated
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Raise a ticket with Support Bella. At very least they should be able to tell you what it was "spent" on. 
    (Support icon is next to the Log-out icon)
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    edited 20.03.2017
    So sorry they do not provide a safety  so this would not be an issue.

Post edited by Damaria3 (US1) on
  • Thank you uncle John and Damaria for your replies I have a sent a support ticket but to be honest I hold out little hope of getting my hard earned coins back,
  • I just bought 30$ of gold in the buy 36000 gold, get 36000 back from that neighbor. I did it, and I got the 36000 gold. The problem is that it is disappearing all by itself. So far, approximately 6000 gold has vanished in the past 2-3 hours. I am down to 28,000 and have only skipped a 52 gold harvest. Where is my gold? Are you going to put it back? When are you going to put it back? Is it going to just disappear again? I've never had this problem before.

kca1

I'm on chrome and don't know what the other thing you asked for is.
  • Don't worry, I'm with you.
  • Actually it is more like 8000 gold.
    kca1
  • I went 40 levels buying no gold, and now I do and it is disappearing. Proper english may help.... Is this not the place to actually get help from a person from Big Farm? Because I am not just complaining to the world, I want help from someone who works here. Am I in the wrong place?
  • Never mind guys, I found the right place to go to. Trying the clear cache and clear flash. Thank you, though.
  • Kca1 (US1) If clearing flash doesn't work, write to Support; telling all you have done and date/times. Only support can tell what happened and if it is returnable. Usually it is not unfortunately. You can use the Support icon in-game, next to the log out button.
  • woodenskull (US1)woodenskull (US1) US1 Posts: 158
    edited 05.07.2017

Post edited by woodenskull (US1) on
This discussion has been closed.