Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

MISSING Gold or Cash or any other items from your game? (How To Clear Your Cache)

Comments

• I have spent about a year building my gold up to about $15k and suddenly I got home late Saturday night and was playing and was going to buy the mining license and tokens from Omar when I realized that my gold was just under $6k. Now I have fallen for the trips like others with that button in the wrong place that allows you to pay gold to harvest something early because I push buttons too quickly when I harvest and it makes me mad but that usually means I lose a couple of hundred or less in gold. There is no way I pushed that button so many times that I lost nearly $9000 in gold. I have sent a support ticket which I might hear something by the end of 2016 for but was just wondering if anyone else lost their gold over the weekend. 
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Several have complained about it.  Hope you get it back.
  • ttt34 (INT1)ttt34 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    I lost 1800 by pushing buton "-skip "of game No pain no gain. And also with special flowers. Was always my mistake.
  • GuestSdaf (US1)GuestSdaf (US1) US1 Posts: 86
    yep i lost gold too!

good luck on getting any  help
    i have never gotten anything from them when i have put in a support ticket!!

• @Darnchts (US1) You should always contact support if you lose gold. They can tell you where it went.
  • Like I said above, I did open a support ticket.

I have stupidly hit the "speed up" button in the past and lost some gold and grumbled

But nearly $10k in gold...if I was able to push something that wiped out that much in one push, there should be a safeguard to stop it in the future. If this is their way to try to get me to spend money on gold, it is doing the opposite cause I wouldn't spend money on something that can be taken away that easily. This game is losing its charm.
  • CM LattenCM Latten Posts: 542
    I checked your account but couldn't find any such instance o.o 

Please send a ticket to our support team, describing both the time of your loss and the circumstances if possible, and I'm sure you will be helped out :)
  • I sent the ticket on Sunday night. Still haven't heard a word. 
  • I was wondering if any one else is having the games dollars missing, it has happened to me now on 2 separate occasions. I have had close to 1 million dollars (saving for the upgrade of the main farm house) and I log out and **POOF*** I am down to like 9,000 Dollars by the time I log back into the game. I sent a ticket to the tech support ppl, and was no real help, they were able to tell me when and how much I spent but not what I purchased :( and the time that was given to me was not my time zione but off an odd time zone :( HELP
  • hit send to soon :\ I didn't make any purchases bc like I said I was saving
  • when ever my internet connection is lost for a while and i connect back to the game i found my dollar amount which i have earned is lost. what should i do for regaining the amount? this happened twice once i lost 1,00,000 and now about 50,000. i was saving it for my expansion
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 03.10.2016
    @pambryant0509 (US1)  Occasionally cash (& other things) can show incorrect amounts when the screen does not update or loads numbers from your cache that do not match up with what is on the server. This is why reloading your game using CTRL+F5  (which bypasses your cache & loads directly from the server) can often make things re-appear. So that should always be the 1st thing to try.

However, if support are saying that, in the case that you reported, that the cash was actually spent, that one is not a display glitch. Make sure that this 2nd event is also not just a display error & then reply again to your support ticket, giving as much detail as possible regarding times that the cash was there & gone. Also ask them to confirm the timestamps they are giving you, they are most likely using CEST, but it should say which timezone they are using.

No one on the forums is able to see your account transactions, so support are the ones that need to give you a satisfactory explanation, so ask them to try again. Good luck!

@tulipdally (IN1) Please also do the same thing as pambryant, check that it is not just a display error & then contact support giving as much detail as you can.
  • I ordered some gold over the weekend it was the 2 for 1 special and I only got 1 bag of gold I have sent in a ticket to tech support and have heard nothing...I know things dont happen overnight but to me this is a serious issue because its not decor it involves real money.
  • lost gold not getting paid for organic products.
  • thank you still waiting for the response as of today for the 2nd ticket
  • Just came on my farm and 2,000 coins are missing. I have cleaned that cache and rebooted my pc. It is still missing. Please return it. Thank you. :(
  • Rose1979 (US1)Rose1979 (US1) US1 Posts: 23
    I harvested 2 orchards of peaches (300 each) and did not get credit for them!    When it takes 14 hours to grow them and so much fertilizer!  What can I do now?  Lost out on both fertilizer and time and not able to get my orders out as planned!   
  • I harvested 2 orchards of peaches (300 each) and did not get credit for them!    When it takes 14 hours to grow them and so much fertilizer!  What can I do now?  Lost out on both fertilizer and time and not able to get my orders out as planned!   
    @Rose1979 (US1) Try posting this on the main forum the forum that you posted in is for the test server. It could be an issue with your caches, try clearing them out and then reload game to see if that helps.

Main forum http://bigfarm.goodgamestudios.com/

• Rose1979 (US1)Rose1979 (US1) US1 Posts: 23
    The other day I had 2 harvests of Peaches disappear and today I had a harvest of Apple Pies disappear!   I am about to quit this game!   I had gold disappear in the past and thought maybe I hit something - However I know I didn't with the peaches or apple pie as I had them ready for orders.  Now I am out all those items!   I was told to log out and then back in - all that I did and nothing!

• I completed the most recent Piggles event in which the pig is sick and we collect herbs from the fields.  I finished early and never received the rewards promised.
  • The other day I had 2 harvests of Peaches disappear and today I had a harvest of Apple Pies disappear!   I am about to quit this game!   I had gold disappear in the past and thought maybe I hit something - However I know I didn't with the peaches or apple pie as I had them ready for orders.  Now I am out all those items!   I was told to log out and then back in - all that I did and nothing!

@Rose1979 (US1) Please follow the instructions given to you yesterday, in reply to your PM or from the 1st post on this thread. Thankyou :)
  • I completed the most recent Piggles event in which the pig is sick and we collect herbs from the fields.  I finished early and never received the rewards promised.
    @RJPLovesJesus (US1) When something goes missing from your farm (or does not arrive) you should 1st always try reloading your game (CTRL+F5) and clearing your caches, to make sure it is not just a display error:
     If, after trying that, your items are still missing, you will need to contact support, giving as much detail as you can regarding dates/times & what excactly happened when you completed the event & hopefully they will be able to fix that for you. :)
  • It has been nearly a month and no one responded at all but they did send a survey asking if I was happy.
  • @Darnchts (US1) The survey is usually sent after a ticket has been dealt with, so it sounds like you are missing some mail. After you sent your ticket, you should have got an auto-response with a ticket number on it & then another email when they deal with your ticket, if you have not seen those, check your junk/spam folder, as they probably went there.
  • I don't have missing cash, but I am having a problem with fertiliser showing in my barn, but not allowing me to use it on my orchard. Any help please?
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I don't have missing cash, but I am having a problem with fertiliser showing in my barn, but not allowing me to use it on my orchard. Any help please?
    Are you sure you have made enough fertilizer in your silo to be able to start your orchards. Different orchards require different amounts of fertilizer. Also try the usual of logging out clear your browser history then log back in. :)
  • i have had kinda the same problem. you see, when I was playing the game, I sent the email for 350x gold and 1000x dollars, but I didn't get a reply.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I have had kinda the same problem. you see, I sent the email for 350x gold and 1000x, but never got a reply back.
    For one you can not send Gold through an email. If you can provide a screen shot or 2 of what happened and a description of what you were doing at the time. So did you loose the amounts you are showing??
  • I purchased two gold mine vouchers recently from Omar, one is being mined at present.....the other has disappeared as of this mornings connection to the game !    :(

I have cleared everything & still it has not been recovered.
  • ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
    i lost deco in ff , i cleared cache , refresh the farm but didnt got back 
This discussion has been closed.