Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

MISSING Gold or Cash or any other items from your game? (How To Clear Your Cache)

Are you experiencing any of the following issues....

• Gold has disappeared
  • Purchased Gold has not been credited
  • Bonus from gold purchase, email, login, ship, task, etc has not been credited
  • Cash has disappeared
  • Items from inventory, dropbox, tasks, farm etc have disappeared
  • Buildings not showing on farm
  • Farm enviroment is not showing
If so, in MOST cases these things are not actually missing at all, they are simply not showing up on your screen for some reason. 

In ALL cases of missing items, first do the following things...

If that does not correct the issue & your items are still missing, you will need to Contact Support as they are the ONLY people that can see what has happened on your account & make any necessary corrections. No one on the forums can see what happened to your stuff or do anything about recovering it.

After emailing Support, you will receive an automated reply confirming receipt of your email & giving you a ticket number. You will then be contacted again when your ticket is dealt with. 

Please be patient, Support sometimes receive a high volume of tickets & this can lead to an increase in response times.

NOTE: If you are missing exactly 2000 gold - Did you start your gold mine or rename your horse or boat?

Post edited by RosyStarling on

Comments

• Nola McCoy (US1)Nola McCoy (US1) Posts: 0
    edited 17.04.2015
    I just paid for the special deal for gold but have not received it.

Any Help would be great.

Nola
  • RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 17.04.2015
    Reload your game by clicking in the adress bar & then CTRL+F5, if it still does not appear you will need to contact support. There is a link at the bottom of this page. :thumbup:
  • CvellagUser (INT1)CvellagUser (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1
    edited 23.04.2015
    when logging in today i can t find the garage, the ship, the stables and the summer farm.

can u pls help?
    Post edited by CvellagUser (INT1) on
  • PINJO1986 (NL1)PINJO1986 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,852
    edited 20.04.2015
    Did you already tried clearing your browser and flash cache? Most display issues can get fixed by clearing them both. How to do it can be found in my signature.

Hope this helps.
  • dobby27 (AU1)dobby27 (AU1) Posts: 2
    edited 22.04.2015
    when I log in, i noticed that i lost over 2k of my gold. What happened? last night it was around 3882, now its 1882. I want my golds back. please help.
    edited 22.04.2015
    dobby27 wrote: »
    when I log in, i noticed that i lost over 2k of my gold. What happened? last night it was around 3882, now its 1882. I want my golds back. please help.

2K is the amount needed to start the gold mine, did you do that & forget? If not, try the things suggested by Pinjo above & if you still don`t see your gold, you will need to contact support.... Good luck :thumbup:
  • Sabee6Sabee6 Posts: 32
    edited 22.04.2015
    I bought some Island seeds today & I never got them. I hate the bugs on the Island I got the melon, but not the pineapple So Sad Not I'm out the money The one in the green bag.
    edited 22.04.2015
    Sabee6 wrote: »
    I bought some Island seeds today & I never got them. I hate the bugs on the Island I got the melon, but not the pineapple So Sad Not I'm out the money The one in the green bag.

You won`t lose your seeds...Clear your caches to see if they show up & if not contact support & they will sort it out for you. :thumbsup:
  • beebee24beebee24 Posts: 1
    edited 22.04.2015
    877 of my gold was missing and two cions that i get to spend the wheel i did not get and on another day i got and emil it i was to get 677 in gold were is it?
  • Mina0o (INT1)Mina0o (INT1) Posts: 1,309
    edited 22.04.2015
    beebee24 wrote: »
    877 of my gold was missing and two cions that i get to spend the wheel i did not get and on another day i got and emil it i was to get 677 in gold were is it?

If you are missing items, gold or farm dollar and it doesn't help to reload your game (using ctrl +F5) and/or empty your browser and flash caches you will have to contact support. They're the only ones that can help you.
  • jatoda (US1)jatoda (US1) Posts: 318
    edited 22.04.2015
    I have windows 8 and I play in what is called "in private". nothing is saved to a cache. works great for games. never have to clear a cache, just refresh, when the game starts running slow.
  • dobby27 (AU1)dobby27 (AU1) Posts: 2
    edited 23.04.2015
    thank you. i already have a goldmine and i also tried the suggested clearing of cache. I already contacted the support team and awaiting for an answer :D hope they give it back. cheers!:D
  • AGENT007BONDAGENT007BOND Posts: 0
    edited 30.04.2015
    April 27th 2015 i had 1503 gold april 28th 2015 1400 gold missing vanished i noticed a few times gold small amounts vanish but i was saving to invest in the gold mine reached 1503 then poof 1400 gone no response from support too many of the players are having this problem which needs to be resolved
    Post edited by AGENT007BOND on
    edited 29.04.2015
    Did you get the auto-response from support, confirming they got your email? If not, you should send it again.
    If you did get that, then all you can do is wait, I heard they have a bit of a backlog at the moment, so might be slower than usual.
  • edited 29.04.2015
    Are you sure you didn't accidentally spend it or click a speed up button on crops or upgrades? That happens a lot...
  • bikeboy (GB1)bikeboy (GB1) Posts: 486
    edited 29.04.2015
    More missing gold Eh.. probably a simple explanation
  • Mouseslb (US1)Mouseslb (US1) US1 Posts: 63
    edited 30.04.2015
    I am having same problem. I am now in the last hr lost$24,850 at once, Can not get on support for help..

I am so upset with game!!

Have tried 5times just get a black screen for e-mail support

Edit by PINJO: merged posts, please use edit button

Even no help from Forum...How can I get HELP please???

Edit by PINJO: merged posts, please use edit button
  • CM NafaruCM Nafaru Posts: 1,325
    edited 30.04.2015
    Hey FarmerHoneybowm,

please try using this link to contact support http://support.goodgamestudios.com.

They will be able to tell you where your gold went. Given the rough amount of gold, it could have been an accidential upgrade of the nursery or water tower, but I'm just taking guesses here. As I said, for more info, please check with support. :)

Regards,
    Steffi
    edited 30.04.2015
    I am having same problem. I am now in the last hr lost$24,850 at once,

$24,850 is the exact cost of upgrading a nursery from level 4 to 5.
  • Mouseslb (US1)Mouseslb (US1) US1 Posts: 63
    edited 30.04.2015
    I have now tried to get support open about 7times ..all I get is a black screen with something at the top?? for e-mail. So discouraged

OH no I thought upgrade was for dollars NOT gold or I would never have done it ..As that is just too much for me to spend...Oh! well once money gone I am out of game.
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 30.04.2015
    OH no I thought upgrade was for dollars NOT gold or I would never have done it ..As that is just too much for me to spend...Oh! well once money gone I am out of game.

Why would you want to quit because of your own mistake? That's how we humans LEARN, by trial and error. :)
  • Mina0o (INT1)Mina0o (INT1) Posts: 1,309
    edited 30.04.2015
    I agree with farmerjohn..
    Besides.. Both nurseries cost gold to upgrade. Only buying them costs farm dollars so I'm not sure how you missed that it asks for gold, it's displayed very clearly..
  • hawking (GB1)hawking (GB1) Posts: 1
    edited 01.05.2015
    I just lost gold about 800 !!! i'm not :(
    Post edited by hawking (GB1) on
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    edited 30.04.2015
    You need to be a bit more clear about the problem, are you sure you did not spend it by mistake?
    If you send support all the info they may be able to help.
    edited 30.04.2015
    Take it as a lesson learned and look before you click. I have made the same mistake as I am sure others have as well.
  • hawking (GB1)hawking (GB1) Posts: 1
    edited 30.04.2015
    When I reloaded I have noticed extra 0 has been missing. I can I get it back.

Many Thanks
    edited 01.05.2015
    Sounds like you may have upgraded some thing that cost Gold not farm dollars for such an even number. Again forward all the info to support, they may be able to help.
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 01.05.2015
    I agree with Data King, you probably spent it unknowingly. Contact Support. They will be able to tell you exactly where your gold went. :)
    edited 01.05.2015
    Interesting amount, I appear to have lost 765, I needed to spend 750 for next prime spending level and while I was sitting not touching anything, the prime spending icon flashed onto the screen to say I had reached next level...it was actually 15 over the next level when I looked, so I have no clue how that 765 spent itself, or what it bought lol 8|

You will need to contact support hawking, there is a link at the bottom of the page. I tried but it said support is unavailable, so have to try again later.

Hope you find out what happened to your 800 :thumbsup:
  • kdog880 (US1)kdog880 (US1) Posts: 1
    edited 06.05.2015
    I was playing this morning and sometime between 8am & 10:30am :((West Coast) I noticed 10,000 in gold missing from my account. I had not purchased anything or upgraded with gold. I sent an e-mail but haven't heard from the support staff. Anyone else with this problem?
    Post edited by kdog880 (US1) on
This discussion has been closed.