Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

birthday e-mail

Most of the players in the cooperative I am in got a birthday e-mail... also a welcome e-mail when they started..  I didn't get either one.... I know my e-mail works because I get support e-mails!!  I also received an e-mail from farmerjohn today!!  So can I please get the birthday e-mail sent to me?  Thanks a million!!!

Gincopr

Comments

• edited 05.09.2015
    i did not got any birthday email in my farm i.d's............... removed e-mail

Edit by PINJO: removed e-mail, please don't put your personal e-mail on forum

• When I first started I got a few emails from GGS but then all of a sudden they stopped. People would post about this email or that one and I never got them. I was using an AOL address and apparently AOL was blocking the emails and I didn't know it.  I had GGS update my email to my hotmail account and ever since I seem to be getting every email everyone always posts about with all the announcements and rewards. It may be your email blocking it try a different email and see if you start getting them.
  • I didn`t get the mail either - bigfarm forum means that I am a "newborn "  first loging yesterday :smiley:  but I am playing more than a year and I was activ in the forum as well 

• Often, emails are only sent out to half the players. Read the fine print at the bottom of the email. :)

• Nothing on the bottom of my email says it's only sent to some players.  The only fine print I have is  This email was sent to xxxxxxx@xxxxxxx. You received this email because you registered for Goodgame Big Farm.

It's not uncommon for email domains to block other domains thinking they are spam whether they really are or not. The user never has any idea this is being done and there is not much that can be done about it. It's simple to try a new email domain and have GGS update your records. I know I've not had any problems with hotmail and I've received every email that has been talked about in the forum since switching. 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file