Home EN General Discussions & Questions Tutorials and FAQs

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Tips for the new forum

2»

Comments

• farmerjohn 22 (US1) said:

P.S.- I really miss the dot showing whether a player is online or not. :(
    So do I!!!
  • Gincopr (US1)Gincopr (US1) US1 Posts: 46
    as do I  :*
  • Barbiecharm (IN1)Barbiecharm (IN1) IN1 Posts: 5,242
    I'm opening this forum on my tablet, so I am not able to change my profile pic, what to do???? I am only able to change my profile pic on my computer???  Please help 
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557

P.S.- I really miss the dot showing whether a player is online or not. :(
    Yep - this one is on the top of my wishlist too! Would very much like to see that dot coming back some time!
  • The mobile site is really not good. I dont know about you guys but i encounter so many problems trying to log on here and the layout isnt the best for some things as well.
    This is a popular game and there should be a forum which is better.

The forum they had at cafe was good. 
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    how do I get the game link  to the forum come here instead of the US forum which is being closed down?
  • JVD (US1) said:
    how do I get the game link  to the forum come here instead of the US forum which is being closed down?
    @JVD (US1)  The link in game has been changed to redirect US players to the EN forum. If you are still being directed to the US forum, try clearing the cache and that should fix it.
  • I'm not sure if this is the right place. But I do have a question. I want to change my avatar. But I cannot find any images to choose from. I would like to use something related to the game, but since I cannot find the rules either... I do not know if that is allowed.
  • I'm not sure if this is the right place. But I do have a question. I want to change my avatar. But I cannot find any images to choose from. I would like to use something related to the game, but since I cannot find the rules either... I do not know if that is allowed.
      Lyshdena try this link about the avatar rules

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/122609/community-guidelines-2016#latest

Also if you would like to have one made there is a great team of artist that are doing some really cool designs here, just post your request and someone will get to you as soon as they have something ready

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/43481/you-want-a-nice-signature-its-here#latest 

Good luck.
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 23.08.2016
    Just to add to what enochnock said, the best size for an avatar is 100 x 100 pixels. Much larger than that will
    make your avatar appear very blurry. ;)
  • Thank you for your answers. But I cannot find the avatar rules there either.. This is really confusing to me.

• Thank you for your answers. But I cannot find the avatar rules there either.. This is really confusing to me.

Its located towards the end of the page, I copied it for you:

"Signatures and Avatars

Of course, you can freely express yourself through your avatar and signature, but please don't use pictures or content that go against our forum rules and the offenses listed below.
    As a general guideline, your signature should stay within the following measurements:
    Width: 600px
    Height: 220px (including texts, emoticons etc)."

The above is the requirements for your signature and FarmerJohn posted the tip about the size for the avatar.

• jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    I'm not sure if this is the right place. But I do have a question. I want to change my avatar. But I cannot find any images to choose from. I would like to use something related to the game, but since I cannot find the rules either... I do not know if that is allowed.
    You can use images from the game, players do it all the time. You will need to find a pic you like by making a screenshot of something in the game or searching for Big Farm images. You can also find images on their Facebook page. If you need help finding a pic or editing it, feel free to PM me & I'll help you. :)

Its located towards the end of the page, I copied it for you:

"Signatures and Avatars

Of course, you can freely express yourself through your avatar and signature, but please don't use pictures or content that go against our forum rules and the offenses listed below.
    As a general guideline, your signature should stay within the following measurements:
    Width: 600px
    Height: 220px (including texts, emoticons etc)."

The above is the requirements for your signature and FarmerJohn posted the tip about the size for the avatar.

I read that. But it does not say what are the rules... That is why I say that I find it confusing.
    You can use images from the game, players do it all the time. You will need to find a pic you like by making a screenshot of something in the game or searching for Big Farm images. You can also find images on their Facebook page. If you need help finding a pic or editing it, feel free to PM me & I'll help you. :)
                     Thank you for for confirming that. It is much appreciated. And thank you for the offer. Now I have to think what I want to use...
Sign In to comment.