Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

forum problems what is going on?

I'm taking a vacation from this game right now  WHY????

because I can't get to forum issues I've made comment to about the destruction the new videos are doing

I have been directed numerous times to a German forum

I have to keep struggling to find a US forum to discuss items on and I keep getting different forums

I can't find the discussion of the videos

this is all very frustrating  and I don't sadly feel like dealing with this at all

now I will submit this  and if it is like last time a NEW forum will open up in front of my eyes and i'll never be able to see any answers to this post for I will never be able to find it again just like the rest

best of luck to all  this is totally nuts

been here almost daily for three years  put up with a lot but this is a bit too much

Comments

• sim533 (NL1)sim533 (NL1) Posts: 86
    edited 04.09.2015
  • this whole game is one big bug. watch a video them(basically a commercial, which i don't even watch on my t.v. ) have to take a survey for my reward. take the stupid thing and get directed to a website but no reward. the forum doesn't accept my email password.i guess thats how ggs keeps us from complaining about a a broken product that most of us pay for to play.free game my eye. without gold u cant do projects .they give vary few collectibles from farming. i can farm full tie for 7 days and still not have enough to fill 1 item needed for a project.coming up on 3 yrs of playing what use to be a fun farm game has taken it's toll. may hand off my co-op and just casually pop in to run my farm (doesn't cost gold to do that) .games a joke and a company who really doesn't care about the players who built their game is a joke. and ur new forum sux

• Why, why, why, WHY do people have to "fix" things that aren't broken?  WHY for once can people not just leave things as they are?  :( 
    They do not like us giving each other game tips??  They will need to hire a ton of support people as we will not be able to get help here very easily now, sigh.
  • bikeboy (GB1)bikeboy (GB1) Posts: 486
    edited 04.09.2015
    The way I look at stuff, and up theirs to those that always moan about me, I do not trust anyone, I certainly do not trust GGS. They may joke about conspiracy theories but the thing is.. if they cannot prove those theories are incorrect it means that they could possibly be the truth. GGS are in this game, pardon the pun, to make money, therefore they are not actually interested in making a good enjoyable game for the players. They are just interested in the sales. Why should GGS use their time and wages making things that we, the players like... unless they get some sales from it. The current horse racing season started of wrong, i cannot remember which forum manager replied about it, but the reply was not " get in touch with support and they will rectify the problem" it was hinted that each individual would be assessed and an agreement come to ( or words to that effect) to me that hints that the forum manager knew then that we would not get the points. If the programmers at GGS are such talented people (which they are) why so many bugs ? is it because the so called bugs earn GGS sales . 
    I think this forum format will be better than the old one, its just getting used to it. Did I see a category name player asks player, does that mean that GGS will not be interfering in that section ? The forum has been changed for a good reason, only known to GGS, will we start having to watch adverts before we can post ? will we have adverts between the posts ? time will tell.
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    edited 05.09.2015
    Hi all,

Not sure if this is the right thread, still trying to get the bearings of the new forum. Does anybody know where and how (and if) we can edit our signatures? (about an hour later...) ooh I found it! In case sby is looking for the same: top right of the page "account options" then go to "preferences". Voilá, all there.

Oh, and Happy Birthday ggs bigfarm :wink: 

Also,.. is there any chance we can switch the background colour to anything but this green..? 
    And please point me to the link explaining about the new forum point collection.

Have a nice weekend :smile: 

P.S.: I really like the summary of our own comments in the profile section, makes finding an old post much easier! Cheers!
    Post edited by Michiru (GB1) on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file