Home EN Cooperatives

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

*** Single Players looking for a cooperative to join - Please post here! ***

Comments

• Autumnferret (US1)Autumnferret (US1) US1 Posts: 1,168
    I am a veteran player who has been in several coops. I need a medium sized (9-20 member) coop that is active and actually talks to each other a little bit.  I am very active and I love all the different parts of the game, including the coop projects, research, village boat, Village Fair, dreamworlds, and fishing. Invite me if I fit with your coop please. Liz/ dirtluvr  (yes I love to dig in the dirt)

Sorry I just now found this so I'm sure u have found a spot. If something doesn't work out, check out TranquilMeadows. I'd love to have ya! Only thing is with us, research is already done, but the rest we do!
  • lulu59 (US1)lulu59 (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    Hey, you adorable, coop-less farmer!

Feel free to leave a short description of yourself and what kind of coop you're searching for, and expect a lot of ingame mail or forum PMs of coops that are still searching :)
    Hi, I am so new to this game, love it, but I have requested to join many coops and haven't seen any response, but not sure where to look,  I am open to joining any coop that will have me.. Thank you!!
  • I'm a new player.  Level 12.  Looking for a co-op to join.

Feel free to leave a short description of yourself and what kind of coop you're searching for, and expect a lot of ingame mail or forum PMs of coops that are still searching :)
    Hi, I am so new to this game, love it, but I have requested to join many coops and haven't seen any response, but not sure where to look,  I am open to joining any coop that will have me.. Thank you!!
    Invitation to TranquilMeadows has been sent!
    I'm a new player.  Level 12.  Looking for a co-op to join.
    Invitation to TranquilMeadows has been sent!
  • jelly09 (US1)jelly09 (US1) US1 Posts: 7
    Cooperative farmlife is seraching for player that can be active.
    No dramas allow.
    Most important: REMEMBER TO FEED THE FISH IN COOP.
    Help with VF and mission if u have time. Chat : Family Friendly 
    No red dotting unless message the coop leader. 2 weeks the deadline.
    Opened for ppl to join dun need to apply
    Lv requirement to join: 1
  • I'm a new player!
    Would love to join a coop.
    I'll try to be active and help out as much as I can!
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I'm a new player!
    Would love to join a coop.
    I'll try to be active and help out as much as I can!
    Congrats on finding a co op :)
  • Zebulon (US1)Zebulon (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    edited 18.07.2021
    Looking to join another coop. Looking to join a fairly active coop, not dictatorship.  Currently a member of Farm Werewolves with 37 others. Its a very laid back coop. There are only a handful of members that actually participate on a multi-daily basis. I'm a lvl 113 player on the US server. I'm a very active Dream World player- on average I build 20+ apple orchards, 20+ chicken coops, 10+ fields therefore specializing in apple, egg and feed projects. I believe I can increase a coop a few hundred places in the DW rankings. I participate in most other events. I'm a huge advocate on fishing. I'd say I'm active, not super active. If interested in me, send me a PM. When I do find a coop I'd be happy with, I would like to give my current coop a couple days notice before I leave. Thanks, Zeb!
    PS-Happy Lil Farms was gracious enough to extend me an invite. Fantastic coop!
    Post edited by Zebulon (US1) on
  • Hello, im a lower level player but played big farm up until level 26, but lost that account. Im starting new and looking for a coop. I can usually get on 1 every two days or so but try to be as active as possible. A low level coop is fine by me, i dont mind helping to level one up.
  • darnelle (US1)darnelle (US1) US1 Posts: 1
     new player. level 21. wanting to try this cooperative stuff. not sure how this really works. only been with this game for a few weeks.
  • looking to join a co-op im level 17 so still new but i have been playing everyday so far not sure what server i am 
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 25.06.2021
    looking to join a co-op im level 17 so still new but i have been playing everyday so far not sure what server i am 

@littlebit2020 (US1) Hello, littlebit2020. You are on the US1 server so you can only join a cooperative on your server.  :)                         
  • Looking for a co op level 38 thank you :)

• Dirtluvr (US1)Dirtluvr (US1) US1 Posts: 23
    Hi! I am dirtluvr. I have been a member of several coops but I have not yet found one that suits my needs. I want a small to medium (not more than 30 members)  coop that is very active, communicates, and avoids drama.
    I participate in all the activities the game provides. I have run the Village Fair for different coops and i like it best of all the activities. I do buy gold and use conservatively.  I donate to the coop and participate in research.  I am friendly and try to be helpful. I do not want a coop where no one chats. I do not want a coop that is full of non-participants.  If I sound like someone you think would fit in your coop, please invite me. Thanks, dirtluvr/ Liz
  • ericaS (NL1)ericaS (NL1) NL1 Posts: 2
    Hi, my name is EricaS and I'm looking for a co op. Can someone please ad me? My mother lanquage is Dutch, but English is oké also.
  • hello I'm nightslash558 and I'm looking for a little corporation with one or two people
  • Ma Barta (US1)Ma Barta (US1) US1 Posts: 0
    New to game and learning all the ins and outs of the game.  So far really enjoying it.  Looking to join a cooperative.  Thank you!
  • MammaJen (GB1)MammaJen (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1
    New to the game, level 15, looking for a co-op to join. Looking forwards to meeting new friends 
  • HipJude (GB1)HipJude (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1

Hi, I'm Judi from the UK. I started yesterday, and am wondering if I should join a co-op? I've not got much idea of what I'm doing at the moment, but steadily working through my tasks.
  • Just started and no much knowledge about this game. So far it's fun to play. Is there any coop available for me to join? Timezone CET (UTC+1). Thanks!
  • Fairly new to the game. Any medium sized co-op that is friendly would be great. Thanks!
  • I'm looking for a Co-op, but it seems like none are active. Are there any active Co-ops that allow for leisurely play as long as a member helps when Co-op events take place. I tried making my own, but it's near impossible to take care of a cooperative by myself.
  • Pam68 (US1)Pam68 (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    Hi all, I have been playing for just a month maybe.  I am level 30 and growing.  I am not sure what a coop will do for me but want to check it out.  I play generally daily, I will miss a day or two here and there when I am simply too busy but never more than 2 days in a row.  Sometimes.....perhaps I could chat, but most days I don't have time.  I would love to join a coop that is a bit more laid back, not too demanding on my time but is good with a quiet, steady player. Thanks much. :smiley:
  • Hi all, I have been playing for just a month maybe.  I am level 30 and growing.  I am not sure what a coop will do for me but want to check it out.  I play generally daily, I will miss a day or two here and there when I am simply too busy but never more than 2 days in a row.  Sometimes.....perhaps I could chat, but most days I don't have time.  I would love to join a coop that is a bit more laid back, not too demanding on my time but is good with a quiet, steady player. Thanks much. :smiley:
    Perhaps you could join mine? It's called 'Delicate', still new and I could really use some help.
  • Benevolence (US1)Benevolence (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    edited 08.04.2022
    I am interested in joining an English speaking co-op but I must say if you take this "game" too seriously with a bunch of ridiculous rules in your co-op, yours is not for me.  I have only been playing for 3 weeks and am only level 25.  (3 days later now level 28)  I would like to have people to chat with and get to know and to whom I can pose the occasional question although for the most part, I prefer to figure things out for myself.  I played GoodGame Empire to a top level and left simply because I got tired of dealing with people who were nasty.  I just want to have fun.  It is a "GAME" after all...LOL 
    My name speaks for itself.  If I do join a co-op, and if there is anything I have that can be made available to anyone in my co-op, all you have to do is ask (and maybe explain how I give it to you...LOL)  Here's to looking forward to hours of fun either by myself or with others.  I would love to hear from you.  I am Benevolence. Easy to find but hard for some to spell. Hugs and love to all my fellow farmers.
    Post edited by Benevolence (US1) on
  • 6 days later...now level 30
  • Tony P (GB1)Tony P (GB1) GB1 Posts: 88
    If you wish to come to the UK server you would be made welcome in the Green Meadows coop.Our ethos is "It's YOUR game,YOUR way. All we ask is that you do not start any long Village Fair challenges and if you go Red light for a month or more without advising you will be away you will be removed from the coop,We are a relaxed easy going coop where players are happy to enjoy their game in their own way without any pressure or stress.
    Take Care,
    ~Tony~
    Coop Leader
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 15.04.2022
    @Benevolence (US1)  I've sent you an invitation to join our cooperative called Green Tree Farm. All you need do is accept the invitation and you're a member. Looking forward to having you join our friendly farmers here!   :)

Green Tree Farm is also on YouTube........

https://youtu.be/ffE6Tm96XYk

• If you wish to come to the UK server you would be made welcome in the Green Meadows coop.Our ethos is "It's YOUR game,YOUR way. All we ask is that you .......................

Tony, I do not know how to switch to the UK server without starting over but your coop sounds like a good place to be....

Benevolence...aka David

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file