Home EN Cooperatives

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

*** Single Players looking for a cooperative to join - Please post here! ***

Comments

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    I've been playing for a month and a half, got invited to a coop a while ago but now they are all inactive. I am currently lvl 47. Thing is, I don't know if one can join a coop on a different server? Me being (obviously) on INT1...
    @HellsBells (INT1)  Sorry, but you can only join a cooperative on your own server. (INT1)
  • I've been playing for nearly two months now, currently lvl 48. I log in game daily, do a random mission, expand when I can, fish a bit, the usual I guess :) I was invited into a co op as a lowbie, but by now it's been inactive for several weeks. I hate drama and I like nice laid-back people :P If there is some co op out there like that, maybe I can join you?
  • I need a cooperative. If anyone would be willing to tell me there cooperative name that would be wonderful my name is NissaB
  • Lillytown101 (US1)Lillytown101 (US1) Posts: 14
    edited 06.11.2017
    Hello, I am new and level 7! I am a active player and i would love to join your co-op just give me some info about it! Message me or comment below! :):):)

Thanks! Pumped to join a co-op!
  • Hello, I am new and level 7! I am a active player and i would love to join your co-op just give me some info about it! Message me or comment below! :):):)
    Since you're only level 7 you should probably join the highest level co-op that is open, that way you can join it without having to apply. Then as you level up you can ask larger co-ops if you can join them :)
  • What co-op could i join?
  •  Never mind i have applied to several co-ops! 
  • little cate (US1)little cate (US1) US1 Posts: 2,341
    Okay our co-op name is Watermelon!
  • Okay our co-op name is Watermelon!
    I'd like to order 2 dozen from you please. Our coop loves watermelon!
    lol very funny! What is this supposed to mean?
  • lol very funny! What is this supposed to mean?
    We just want some tasty watermelons! Not your members, the fruit lol
    lol not giving out! 
    WE are only giving out watermelons to members of our co-op {NOT} LOL!
  • i need people to be a member

• I am looking for a cooperative that is suitable for new farmers, friendly, fun and active. I am GB1 so only cooperatives from that world can invite me. I am level 6 so I am new. PM me any spaces in cooperatives.
  • I am new to the game.  I really like it   I am still figuring out how to play.  I am looking for a cooperative to join.  Thx.
  • Hello, I'm new to the game and enjoying it so far.  I would love to join a co-op so please let me know if you need a member from Alaska.  Thank you.
  • jwllmsjnb (US1)jwllmsjnb (US1) US1 Posts: 409
    PhoenixRising would love to have you as a team member. I've sent you an invitation to join.
  • I am new to the game.  I really like it   I am still figuring out how to play.  I am looking for a cooperative to join.  Thx.
  • ok
  • Hello, I'm new to the game and enjoying it so far.  I would love to join a co-op so please let me know if you need a member from Alaska.  Thank you.
    sorry I am in Iran
  • I have only been playing game a few days and tried to log in this morning and got a message saying I have been blocked and to contact support which I am having a difficult time solving anything
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    I have only been playing game a few days and tried to log in this morning and got a message saying I have been blocked and to contact support which I am having a difficult time solving anything
    @Lorraine7 (US1)  Have you sent an e-mail to Support, Lorraine?  Here's a link to Support.......

https://support.goodgamestudios.com/?g=15&lang=en                         :)

• I am very discouraged with the co-op i am in now. If anyone is accepting a level 103 player before the co-op chapter book tasks are too far along. of 61 members there is only 13 that have even started the tasks.
    i play at least twice a day - sometimes more. I'd really like to find a better co-op
    tia
    mkathrynadkins
  • Looking for a new coop
    I am usually on everyday but there are times when i have to devote time to work ( I am a school teacher so report time is very busy)
    I like the missions etc and getting to know people
    Cheers
  • sent you a message
  • Looking for a co-op to join. I'm level 119. I love the game but I can only get to play when I can. Can be 2-3 days a week, sometimes once a week. If I could I'd be on daily. But I try when I can.
    I'm female, 35 from Australia with 2 kids aged 5 and 3.
    Add me if you want me in your group. :D
  • I want to thank everyone for their kind offers to help. I have found a new co-op that has accepted me.
  • hello I'm just starting i am in ssearch of a co-op to join
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    If you are still looking I have sent you an invitation.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file