Home EN Cooperatives

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

*** Single Players looking for a cooperative to join - Please post here! ***

Comments

• CrazyGwen (GB1)CrazyGwen (GB1) Posts: 1
    edited 04.09.2016
    Latten said:
    Hey, you adorable, coop-less farmer!

Feel free to leave a short description of yourself and what kind of coop you're searching for, and expect a lot of ingame mail or forum PMs of coops that are still searching :)
    new to game looking for a co-op  thanks

play games every day, like the look of this so need a coop to help  me,   thanks 

Posts Merged | Cuddly

Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • Faye52 () said:
    looking for a co op....I want a fun informational co op.. I like this game, however i'm new to it ..

join mine:)
  • looking for a co-op please
  • Hi all,

i am new to this game, need cooperative group69+
  • Hiya. I am looking for a Coop. I am on the Dutch server (I think, as all is in Dutch ;) ), but I wouldn't mind an international coop either. Not much of a chatter, but a steady worker in the background.
  • Hi all! Just discovered this game and I really like it so I'm looking for others to join my co-op.  :) The Purple Rose will accept anyone. Play everyday or when you can. I just could use some help.
  • new to game although level 21 still not sure whats what so need a coop that will help
  • New to the game (4 days atm and lvl 23) and looking for a casual, friendly and helpful co-op to help me learn the game.
  • hei
    im new to this game and i need to find a cooptrativ.
    how do i do? 
  • I am searching for a cooperative. But can't find anyone.

• looking for a co-op please
    You are welcome to join Manor Farm Buds, it has just started up and is looking for members
  • GetJacked (SKN1)GetJacked (SKN1) Posts: 0
    edited 28.11.2015
    Hello everyone i am searching for a new cooperative.
    I am 19 years old and a new player, but very active. 
    Jeg er dansker :)

Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • New to the game (4 days atm and lvl 23) and looking for a casual, friendly and helpful co-op to help me learn the game.

Hi FarmerGailB, You are welcome to join our co-op. We are small group for now but we all are very helpful nice people. Come Join.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Hi everyone,
    I'm a newly arrived BigFarmer!  I play daily.  Looking for an active coop.  I'm eager to grow!
    Great game!  Glad I found it!

Seeya out there!
    DM
    You are more than welcome to join Ohana Farm. We have room for more players to become a member here. We are ranked 33rd and can offer some great perks to our members! Check us out and apply if you want. Keep on Farming!
    Data King
  • Rhianna9605 (GB1)Rhianna9605 (GB1) Posts: 12
    edited 04.09.2016

I am bored in my farm because everything is taking so long to harvest/grow/upgrade and loose all missions/challenges because of this. I have sent an application to about 5 players now but none have replied or accepted me. I am level 9 and will probably get to level 10 in about 5 mins. Although I have only been playing this game for 2 days, I am extremely familiar with it. I just really need a cooperative to help me aim in the right direction. By the way, I am a person who deals good with pressure and do love a challenge as that's why I compete in lots all the time.

Can someone let me join their cooperative please...

Thank you!

What I want my cooperative to be like:

-Doesn't kick you out from the cooperative just for not playing daily
    -Someone who just doesn't keep talking non - stop, however, can be sociable
    -Not bossy and listens to others ideas
    -Brilliant when it comes to teamwork
    -Likes to focus on the light at the end of the tunnel but has a sense of humour
    -Isn't a hypocrite
    -Doesn't leave someone behind just because everyone else is ahead
    -Isn't a liar

I know that there is someone out there who ticks all these boxes and much more which I will appreciate...

Oh and by the way, I also want my cooperative to help me and others in missions.

Thank you.......

Posts Merged | Cuddly
    Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • Looking for an English speaking Co-Op please. My name is Pamela and I live in North Wales, UK
  • Darkrai (IN1)Darkrai (IN1) Posts: 0
    edited 28.11.2015
    hello there,I kinda new to this game and reached lv8 so far.I'm looking for a cooperative to join in and I'm willing to give my fullest active participation for the clan that let's me join them
  • PLEASE CAN PEOPLE ADD ME X
  • Please add me as a neighbor.  I am at level 15 and having no luck joining a co-op.   Open to advice.
    Debi22.

• If you go to the looking for a cooperative  at the very bottom of the categories page you can post a request for a coop there.

• Tiedemann (SKN1)Tiedemann (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 19
    edited 06.12.2015
    Hi.

*edit* It just worked out :smiley: 

Does anyone have a company that I can join? I started my own and started the christmas tree challenge, but it takes ages when your on your own, so I closed my company and have tried to apply to 15-20 other companies, but it seems it might take a while to be accepted in to any of them. I am hoping that maybe one of you here on the forum can help me out :smile: 
  • Dacery (GB1)Dacery (GB1) GB1 Posts: 4
    Cost - Nothing

What do you get:  We are small active group who are looking to join a larger co-op to enable us all to fully participate in all elements of the game including co-op missions and research projects.  If you think you can offer ALL of us a new home please contact Dacery.
  • lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665
    Hi Dacery, I have sent an in game message to you
  • Dacery (GB1)Dacery (GB1) GB1 Posts: 4
    Thank you for looking at this post, we have been over whelmed by the response and have been fortunate enough to be contact by a number of co-operatives Thanks and Happy Farming 
  • If you still search, you should join us at vikingene!
    We are currently at level 21 coop and got room for a few more right now. Most of our members are from Norway and Denmark, so we speak our own language. Quite active and nice progress on reseach and missions!
  • simrat (INT1)simrat (INT1) Posts: 2
    edited 20.12.2015

hi !!!!!

i have been looking for a cooperative for a while now 
    if anyone have a place for me in their cooperative plz comment...... <3 
  • edited 22.12.2015
    Hi :smile:

I am pretty new to the game and am looking for a co-op to join. I am very active and always willing to participate and learn more. 

Thanks so much.

• hi all..........new to the game and need neighbours PLEASE.........not sure what i have to do :smiley: 
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    hi all..........new to the game and need neighbours PLEASE.........not sure what i have to do :smiley: 
    You can learn more about how to join a cooperative here, FreeNannypenny:https://bigfarmtips.wordpress.com/how-does-a-co-op-work-in-bigfarm/how-to-join-a-co-op/
    Welcome to big Farm! :)

• hi i am new at this game and i need some friends 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file