Home EN Cooperatives

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

*** Single Players looking for a cooperative to join - Please post here! ***

Comments

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Hello everyone, I am looking to join a cooperative. I am at level 26 going on 27. I am looking to join a cooperative that is totally busy working everyday on their farms. I have a cooperative and no one is playing and they are all at low levels. Since they are not playing I have deleted the players. I am looking to join a cooperative that is just active and having fun playing their farms and leveling up.  Please let me know if I can be a candidate for your cooperative. Thank you.
    Sent you a message ;)
  • i dont play the game much, maybe once every few days or so. But for the missions that i get i need a cooperative, i would rather join one than make one. Any suggestions
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 10.07.2017
    i dont play the game much, maybe once every few days or so. But for the missions that i get i need a cooperative, i would rather join one than make one. Any suggestions
    You may be happy with ours.  Right now there is no entry level requirement.  We are doing NOTHING village related (start a village challenge and you will be shot at dawn), and nobody cares if you do a CC mission or not (almost nobody bothers.  I do 'cause I need the certs).  You will be left alone to farm, for the most part.  We don't even chat.

The only requirement is that you log on once a week.  If your dot turns red, you will be removed without warning.  (We cleaned house recently, so we're down to just a few players.)

If you need somewhere to "park" during the WWC, we'd be glad to accommodate you. Please message me if you're interested. :)
    Post edited by artful (US1) on
    Adding, I don't know why this was merged with "single players looking for cooperatives."  Our coop isn't a mingling place for singles, but if you happen to be single (or married or cohabitating or anything else), you're welcome to join.

Maybe CeCe's post just needs to be moved to the cooperatives section, not merged.
  • so i am willing to join with you guys i am kirby that is my name in the game :) 
  • Adding, I don't know why this was merged with "single players looking for cooperatives."  Our coop isn't a mingling place for singles, but if you happen to be single (or married or cohabitating or anything else), you're welcome to join.

Maybe CeCe's post just needs to be moved to the cooperatives section, not merged.
    @artful (US1)  Oops! I've been telling all the singles to meet at you co-op to find their perfect match. :# Just kidding! :p

Single players (meaning farmers without a co-op) should post in this thread so that cooperatives can easily find them. If you would like to have your post moved to your cooperative thread or a new thread, please PM me. Thank you!
  • Hello! My Name is Liv (Short for Olivia) And im looking to join a co-op. Im very helpful and i really enjoy this game :smiley: I Look forward to joining bye!
    Adding, I don't know why this was merged with "single players looking for cooperatives."  Our coop isn't a mingling place for singles, but if you happen to be single (or married or cohabitating or anything else), you're welcome to join.

@artful (US1)  Oops! I've been telling all the singles to meet at you co-op to find their perfect match. :# Just kidding! :p

Single players (meaning farmers without a co-op) should post in this thread so that cooperatives can easily find them. If you would like to have your post moved to your cooperative thread or a new thread, please PM me. Thank you!
    Well, everyone posting that they want to join a cooperative is a single, aren't they?  :)  Anyway, it's CeCe's thread, not mine.  I clarified our position. 
  • Hi.  I'm really new here and still trying to figure things out.  I need to have some cooperative partners and I've sent a few invites but haven't gotten a response.  Probably because I'm doing it wrong :D 
    If anyone wants to join my cooperative I would really appreciate it and then tell me how and I'd be happy to join yours.  Thanks 

• Hey Shower,
    You probably are not doing anything wrong. Our team has also sent out invites and we don't get responses either. 
    If you would like to join ours let me know. (I don't know if you are able to because you are on different server, it looks like but we can try.)

• My name is Hennessee. I am looking for a Co-Op that doesnt mind that i cant be on all the time maybe 3 times a week. I am marries with 2 boys and a full time job. I am level 62 and climbing. If you think i will make a perfect fit into your Co-Op please send me a message and tell me alittle about your Co-Op.
  • Hi, i'm looking for a active co-op. Where players are active enough to respond nd participate. i'm on international server
    My name is Hennessee. I am looking for a Co-Op that doesnt mind that i cant be on all the time maybe 3 times a week. I am marries with 2 boys and a full time job. I am level 62 and climbing. If you think i will make a perfect fit into your Co-Op please send me a message and tell me alittle about your Co-Op.
    I sent you an invitation.  Description in the following post.  If you want to try us out, just accept the invitation.  If not, just ignore. :)

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1#latest
  • Kimmers (US1)Kimmers (US1) US1 Posts: 15
    Hi! I'm Kimberlee (Kimmers in the game). I'm level 62 & would like to join a fun, no-stress coop. Something that will give me a little something extra to do but not take over my game time. Thanks for considering me.
  • little cate (US1)little cate (US1) US1 Posts: 2,341
    Hi! I'm Kimberlee (Kimmers in the game). I'm level 62 & would like to join a fun, no-stress coop. Something that will give me a little something extra to do but not take over my game time. Thanks for considering me.
    Hey i have open spots at my co-op
  • Kimmers (US1)Kimmers (US1) US1 Posts: 15
    Okay! So how do I join you? This is my first time in the forums-do I just search for 'Watermelon co-op'?
    I'll message you!
  • user name sandeepa91 . invite me plz
  • i dont recieve msg
  •  I would like to join a co-op. How do I join? Please let me join. Thank you
  • level 6, looking for a coop, happy to join.
    You can join my co-op! It's called the Watermelon co-op. We have three open spots if you would like to join.
  • My name is Immortal or Kass, I'm 25 and I love farm games. I actually found this one from an advertisement on Howrse.com. I am active and would love an active co-op to join. Thanks :)
    Okay i will respond on your message i will most likely invite you!  :)
  • Hello! I am new and looking for a Co op to join. :)
    You may join my co-op the Water melon co-op message me if you want to!
  • Hi, I am looking for a co-op to join. I am level 95, but haven't played for a while. I try to help every body as much as i can and do participate in researches. I am on GB1 server and would prefer English speaking teams.
    thanx Julie 
  • RedKKK (GB1)RedKKK (GB1) Posts: 1
    edited 16.09.2017
    Hi,
    New player, in UK, I am a casual player - sometimes can be on everyday but also work/travel so won't be on for a few days at a time. If any co-op doesn't mind that, give me a shout?  Thanks!

Thanks to all who replied - and thanks to little old me for the experience of trying a co -op!  however it has been brought to my attention that my name can be offensive and it was  never my intention to upset anyone, so I will be starting again with a new name.  Hopefully a co -op will take me on when I get to a higher level.. again lol

KK
    Post edited by RedKKK (GB1) on
  • edited 24.02.2018
    hi,,,,how do i join a co-op??? i'm new to this fun game, bedridden w cancer/kidney disease-play everyday

just finding this, been playiing 2 wks or so, not much else to do

would anyone like to have me in their co-op?

thanx, mij aka the boondock doggrrl :smiley:
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665
    Hi,
    New player, in UK, I am a casual player - sometimes can be on everyday but also work/travel so won't be on for a few days at a time. If any co-op doesn't mind that, give me a shout?  Thanks!

I sent you an in game message.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file