Check out our HTML5 FAQ for frequently asked questions, known issues and general updates on the new version!

Login Problems? Click here for help!

*** Single Players looking for a cooperative to join - Please post here! ***

Latten (DE1)Latten (DE1) Posts: 6,246
edited 03.02.2016 in Cooperatives
Hey, you adorable, coop-less farmer!

Feel free to leave a short description of yourself and what kind of coop you're searching for, and expect a lot of ingame mail or forum PMs of coops that are still searching :)
Post edited by WascallyWabbit on

Comments

• I start this game after a long gap now its not working well very very slow or hanging, is this due to that I have no cooperative or something else?
  • Lissie I have sent you a message OK
    Prez @ au 1
  • Latten said:

Feel free to leave a short description of yourself and what kind of coop you're searching for, and expect a lot of ingame mail or forum PMs of coops that are still searching :)
    hi latten i havent received my 150 gold three times now when coop goes up a level plus i havent got vids im not very happy
  • lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665
    Latten said:

hi latten i havent received my 150 gold three times now when coop goes up a level plus i havent got vids im not very happy
    Hi Taznty, members do not get gold when a co-op levels up, the co-op gets it to use for starting research, buying boosters etc . As for the vids, I have seen that a few still have not got them yet, it seems to be a slow roll-out !
    lthrrr @ en 1 Leader @ HavinFun co-op I am also known as Lesley                     
    Come join HavinFun co-op, where having fun comes naturally !!!           
  • Latten said:

Hi, all aussie farmer here looking for a coop, feel free to contact
  • hi am new to this game and am looking for a co-op. I am from UK
  • Hey everyone. Would love to find similar people to share info with and join a coop. New to the game but really like it. Please get back to me if you have a cool coop looking for members.

Thanks. KB

• Hi! I just started playing over the weekend, so I'm only on level 13.  I am a (almost) daily player and have "applied" to a couple of co-ops, but haven't received a reply. :(  I'm still learning the game so I would like to join a co-op that will show me the ropes, and have fun!!
  • US-adult female-just beginning-will play several times a week but not daily-willing to accept any advice.  The game seems to go really fast.
  • Hi There! Lvl 70 daily player on US1 looking for a laid back coop with most or all research finished. I've been running my own coop for a few months, and honestly, I'm ready to go back to being a team player and work on my own farm for a while. Not super chatty, but I play well with others. :)
    mutantfrogs @ us 1
  • Level 32 and just looking for a co-op.  One that isn't so demanding or kicking people just not being on every week.
    Whiskey Rose @ us 1
  • Hi, I'm new at this game, and I have no idea how to add people. None off my friends play this game, but I really like it! Is there anyone who can help me?
  • You don't need real life friends to [lay this game. Recently they added a feature which you can use to invite your real life friends to the game and get rewards, but it is not necesary. You can join a cooparative, with other people who play this game. I don't now anybody in my cooparative in real life except one (my husband)
    wilma79 @ nl 1

coop samen spelen
  • Latten said:

Looking for a coop just started playing lvl 8 I am in GB1 thanks
  • Can you add me? I am new and i would like to play
  • New player; on almost every day at least once; Lvl 21. Would like a friendly coop; who's active but not too demanding on my time :) I also play an mmorpg and that's my main game, but I like farming games lol I blame it on Farmville :wink:  That turned into a full time job, though; and I have a real life one of those :) Oh and I'm on US1 server; I think. Thanks  :)
Sign In to comment.