Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

points for candy farm? hmmmm...

so, earlier i made a suggestion that a scale be used on the candy farm for when donations are made to build the palace. that way we'd have a better idea of what kind of donation numbers we were going to need.

now it's more than a suggestion - i reached the 10000 mark; foolishly, i thought that, since there are 5 levels between each watermark (ie. 0-10000, 10000- 150000) that 2000 would be enough to move to the next level - but clearly that is not the case with this second tier - i saved up my donations - but the 2100 points donated barely moved the needle a 1/3 of the way.
obviously each level is going to be increasingly more difficult (and expensive) but if we're willing to tackle them we need to better informed as to what is expected.
Post edited by sammytimmy (US1) on

Comments

• RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 28.06.2015
    Here is my reply from a similar thread that you may find useful...........
    It has been suggested that GGS adds more details of how many points we need & how many we have.
    In the meantime some players have calculated the levels & there is a spreadsheet here.

(If you have problems viewing that, try right-clicking it & opening in an incognito (private) window)
  • Farmer Jo Jo (US1)Farmer Jo Jo (US1) Posts: 112
    edited 28.06.2015
    With everything else on this game being timed and counted down to the second a real number tally on the candy donations would be EXTREMELY useful. Its hard to plan ahead and set goals with out knowing what the next threshold is. I firmly believe that this should be changed for the next time the Candy Farm is presented.
  • sammytimmy (US1)sammytimmy (US1) Posts: 84
    edited 29.06.2015
    With everything else on this game being timed and counted down to the second a real number tally on the candy donations would be EXTREMELY useful. Its hard to plan ahead and set goals with out knowing what the next threshold is. I firmly believe that this should be changed for the next time the Candy Farm is presented.
    thank you - that's exactly what i have been asking for - this farm is very expensive, and that exact tally would help us to maximize on our money and planning.
  • greatbay (US1)greatbay (US1) Posts: 88
    edited 02.07.2015
    I know I'm done trying any of these special farms, money vacuums that you have to spend 10 million to get a 64 decoration..big whoops.. waste of money and time
  • crazed (US1)crazed (US1) US1 Posts: 32
    edited 02.07.2015
    I agree this is very expensive, I was allready behinde on my upgrades, because i couldnt keep enough money, and now im haveing to put a lot in this, and i dont think my happyness is working on my candy farm
  • Farmer Jo Jo (US1)Farmer Jo Jo (US1) Posts: 112
    edited 04.07.2015
    I have made huge progress on my horse with the candy farm (vouchers to seeds to greenhouse to boat) ...but it does seem to be MILLIONS just to train the horse. I suppose at higher levels when all upgrades are complete you have a ton of money to throw at the event farms.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file