Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Terrible tower!

short79short79 Posts: 174
I am not generally one to complain but I think the decoration tower is simply a pointless, useless building that literally has no function. It is such a brainless concept that I just have to say so! A building that just displays my decos? That's all? There's not even a reward should one or more of your floors have a completed collection! The library does not bother me even though I can't afford to use it because there are other people who can. Steve is hardly ever around but when he is, he comes in handy. This tower...it's just...there and nothing more.

Anyone have a different point of view about the tower? I would love to hear it. Maybe it will help make the tower seem less dismal.
Post edited by short79 on

Comments

• edited 04.02.2014
    Well as I can see there is only one good thing that the Deco Skyscraper does, and that is let you zoom in on the decos you have so you can see them up close.
    Other then that, it is pointless.

~Space~
  • dragonpridedragonpride Posts: 574
    edited 04.02.2014
    Well as I can see there is only one good thing that the Deco Skyscraper does, and that is let you zoom in on the decos you have so you can see them up close.
    Other then that, it is pointless.

~Space~
    basically this is how i feel about the tower.i like taking the time to admire the detail in our decos that we couldnt see before and even buy stuff i dont need just so can look at it up close.
  • ArtmakerArtmaker Posts: 415
    edited 04.02.2014
    But you can look at decor, even stuff you never bought, in buy mode. Click the info I thing and get a close view.
    Or use your scroll wheel and zoom into anything on the screen. The tower is totally useless as a game element.
    Takes up space. Blocks the view of the country. It's just a bad idea. Needs to be bulldozed.
  • Latten (DE1)Latten (DE1) Posts: 6,246
    edited 04.02.2014
    Hey guys,

since we already have pretty much this exact thread, I'll close this version ;)

Have fun,
    Timo
This discussion has been closed.