Startseite DE Technik

Test Server Bugfixes + Reward

CM LattenCM Latten Beiträge: 542
bearbeitet 30.08.2016 in Technik
There will be a big bugfix update (well over 40 bugs so far) for the test server today. Here's a preliminary list of bugs we expect to be fixed at this point. 

- Market Customers should no longer appear invisible after relogging.
- Various Flash errors/error messages will be fixed.
- The task to build a farm machine no longer takes you to an unrelated building.
- The "show me" button of the mine no longer leads to the build shop.
- The "show me" button should no longer open buildings of non-available farms.
- Visiting other players could lead to an error and a possible game crash. This will no longer happen.
- We found the missing skip button for the farm machines and it should be in the ring menu again.
- Next Harvest Display should now always show the actual next harvest as intended.
- Some placement issues in Layout Mode are fixed.
- An error appearing when storing and placing a decoration has been fixed.
- An error appearing generally when taking a decoration from the dropbox has been fixed.
- A more specific one when taking a decoration from the dropbox of a locked farm is also fixed.
- Unintended behavior of the task panel has been addressed.
- The "hungry" icon of the dog will no longer disappear after switching farms.
- Also, a flash error appearing when the dog is hungry has been taken care of.
- Your dog might have disappeared after eating. That's kinda sad, so we fixed it too.
- Building appearances are no longer disappearing from buildings they're attached to.
- Farm machine constructing now will deduct Dollars again. Sorry.
- Skylines on the food and flower farm should now display correctly.
- Both, water tower and workshop should now work properly again.
- During his event, the architect should now be visible on the horse ranch too.
- Wrong values of the mulipliers from the fireworks boost have been fixed.
- Double XP boost will now be credited correctly when building or upgrading
- Animations of the water mill have been fixed.
- An error when buying a stage 6 book from the library has been fixed.
- Skip options in the ring menu should no longer be displayed for buildings where it's not needed.
- We fixed Captain Barnacles compass, and his ship should now appear when unlocking the harbor.
- Wrong rewards and numbers of the ship have also been taken care of.
- And while we're still at the ship: Tooltips should now show the correct information.
- Still more ship: The ship's timer tooltip should now be displayed on the world map.
- While the coop village is still shrouded in secrets, village level and village XP should now be named correctly.
- In some cases the mine could not be collected. This should no longer be an issue.
- In some cases an error would appear when upgrading a building. Also fixed.
- Missions will now also finish correctly while you are on the world map.
- Violet seeds will work as intended again.
- An error when opening the player profile while having the default avatar has been fixed.
- "Won't you be my neighbor" won't show up, or display incorrectly, or disappear after relog. All fixed.
- "Trick or Treat" will now show pranks again correctly.
- "My bees are gone" should now show its event object properly again.
- "Mysterious Asia" should now show its event object properly again.
- Decoration rewards in Asia/Camping/Ufo should be shown in the menus correctly.
- Some text and language issues have been fixed.
- Some visual bugs on the market crates have been fixed.
- Various minor task related bugs have been fixed.

Please be aware there might be additional bugs fixed on top of this list.

Additionally, as a "thank you!" for helping to test the game, we will credit a really cool dog avatar to all players who registered on the test server with their regular email!

Keep reporting those bugs, everyone! 

Your BF Team

Post edited by CM Latten on

Kommentare

• Flederfalle (DE1)Flederfalle (DE1) Beiträge: 1,765
    Awesome! That's a lot of fixes! :)
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Beiträge: 995
    bearbeitet 30.08.2016
    I tried the boat by filling 2 of the 4 items.....sorry to say, I did not get my 215 horseshoes and 2613 XP.
    If you want us to try and find bugs for the horsefarm....at least let have horseshoes. And maybe let the timebooster for upgrading also work for the horsefarm.
    I cannot fill the boat with 4 items because it is asking for bakery products, while I do not have a bakery yet :-(

• Thank you for allowing us to play the test.  I do have an issue I did see in the bugs, maybe I missed it. my Fertilizer is not counting any more.

I am liking the new lay out :)
  • Sabeda (DE1)Sabeda (DE1) DE1 Beiträge: 11

Hi Latten,

will we have a downtime on the test-server as on our regular farms?

Sabeda

• CM LattenCM Latten Beiträge: 542
    Yes :) The update will start in a few minutes!
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Beiträge: 1,590
    Hope 1/2 the time to build comes back soon or I am not continuing with test and have Lester asking for more gold spent than have is very cheeky of GGS Not buying something that  willl be  deleted  I never got free gift for main farm
  • Vessarria (US1)Vessarria (US1) US1 Beiträge: 86
    My 3rd Birthday flag is showing up now!!! Thank you =), I know some would say that's a minor thing
    to be happy about but It show's they are working on the bugs! =)
  • sunnyside5 (INT1)sunnyside5 (INT1) INT1 Beiträge: 12
    Thank you. Well done.
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Beiträge: 995
    bearbeitet 30.08.2016
    CM Latten said:
    Yes :) The update will start in a few minutes!
    So I tested the boat to early?
    Poor horses....they have to walk barefoot at least another 6 more hours because they have no more trainingshoes left  :'(

So after 6 hours waiting I was unpleasantly surprised : the boat will only give 215 horseshoes after filling all 6 items. No horseshoes with 2 or 4 items. I do not now how to break this sad news to my horses  :'(

Post edited by Kimmiecat (NL1) on
  • RookieLana8 (US1)RookieLana8 (US1) US1 Beiträge: 191
    Thank you so much  :)
  • lola qui (ES1)lola qui (ES1) ES1 Beiträge: 29
    bearbeitet 30.08.2016
    No todo van a ser criticas. Despues del corte de hoy, ha aparecido la decoracion del observatorio, y ha comenzado a funcionar la torre del agua. Aunque diferentes miembros de nuestra cooperativa tenemos diferentes potenciadores.
    Me alegra ver que poco a poco se van solucionando problemas. Muchs gracias.

Google Translate:
    Not everything will be critical. After the court today, it has appeared the decoration of the observatory, and has begun to operate the water tower. Although different members of our cooperative have different enhancers.
    Glad to see that gradually are solved problems. Muchs thanks.

Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • Moooviewsuma (US1)Moooviewsuma (US1) US1 Beiträge: 2
    I like the new test server.......gives ytou options, can be a little confusing when you can doevents all at same time but it's kind of fun and fast level ups...lol
  • lilico2013 (BR1)lilico2013 (BR1) BR1 Beiträge: 10
    bearbeitet 31.08.2016
    Parabéns, está ótimo o novo formato. ..

Google Translate:
    Congratulations, great is the new format. ..

Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • mikki96 (US1)mikki96 (US1) US1 Beiträge: 2
    wow got 1st badge for posting( I can not get in game) ----  is it time for happy dance
  • Jillaroo (US1)Jillaroo (US1) US1 Beiträge: 54
    How long will the test server be operating?
  • am having extreme difficulty switching between farms, it seems to be one or the other, though even when it is either one it is very challenging to get to the actual sign in screen to change from test or US hope this makes sense or that some one else is experiencing the same issue. Like the new set up though, thank you

• bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Beiträge: 1,341
    My bugs seemed to have disappeared immediately after the update, but within an hour they had returned. For example, cannot place items in certain locations (Error 5 or Error 13), neighbours not playing fair, fields not showing crops, water tower not working properly :(  
  • erryka (AU1)erryka (AU1) AU1 Beiträge: 132
    CM Latten said:

Additionally, as a "thank you!" for helping to test the game, we will credit a really cool dog avatar to all players who registered on the test server with their regular email!

Keep reporting those bugs, everyone! 

Your BF Team

Unfortunately the farm I registered with my regular email crashed right from the start and was never able to use it, so I started another with a different email.

I did ask support to delete that one and start over but now that I have been working the new one I would just like to change the email to my regular email.

• WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Beiträge: 6,097
    Closing this thread as bugs keep being posted here & we have to keep moving them.

photo Thread Closedpng_zpsbcnb7e6dgif
Diese Diskussion wurde geschlossen.