Home Archives Bugs

Unable to harvest | Chinese New Year event crashed

Comments

• same issue here
  • Nada funciona na fazenda principal
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    People  Latten said this would not be fixed no one is going to address this  at all until MONDAY  so who knows when this well be up and running again.
  • becboo22 (GB1)becboo22 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1
    been on going since about 11 am uk time and still a problem 10+ hrs later.

this is what keep pop up
    This object is currently occupied.
    Support-Info:
    Command: PBFarmCollectProductsResponse
    ErrorCode: 5
    Timestamp: 1473623637
    Zone: 99
    PID:31113
  • bulubla (INT1)bulubla (INT1) INT1 Posts: 99
    edited 11.09.2016
    6am in Australia 22 hours & still can't harvest on my main farm, I've planted 1 crop of wildflowers so I can keep checking & left the rest of the farm ready to collect
    It's only 10pm in Germany, so it could be10 more hours before they even start to try & fix it, if you've already harvested your fields maybe plant wheat.
    You don't have to keep logging out, just go to food farm the return to main farm to check
    I hope they give us some compensation for our trouble
  • I'm having all the same problems on my test server game that have listed here by everyone else. It's been happening since yesterday. Does anyone know how long it'll be before they fix what's wrong?
  • Have not been able to harvest anything on my farm for over twenty- four hours. tried refreshing and closing down overnight.           any suggestions, anyone? Thanx Gia13Gia
  • I am having the same problem with harvesting. is there going to be fixed soon
    I'm having all the same problems on my test server game that have listed here by everyone else. It's been happening since yesterday. Does anyone know how long it'll be before they fix what's wrong?
      it looks like it's the Chinese New Year Event stuffed up Brenda, it ends in about 1 1/2 hours,
    read my last post
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Have not been able to harvest anything on my farm for over twenty- four hours. tried refreshing and closing down overnight.           any suggestions, anyone? Thanx Gia13Gia
    is this on your regular farm or a test farm? there is definitely an issue on the test server.
  • I keep receive an error code when trying to harvest on my main farm on the test server. I can go to another farm and  come back to main and fields empty but nothing  showing up in my barns no dung to make fertilizer and nothing to make feed.
  • since two o'clock this morning I cannot earn on my main farm or plant new Things.

See above: General error. Please contact Support....that says all the day when I take a look on the farm.

That means also, I'm not able to complete the Events....time runs by and the system blocks me doing anything.

darsi
  • synergylw (US1)synergylw (US1) US1 Posts: 54
    I have the same problem, can't do anything so cannot complete events and that means I have lost all the items I donated with no deco to show for it, we should be compensated with decos
  • hello every one
    i have the same trouble with my principal farm since midnight i'm french player
    if anyone can help us it'll be cool

YAHOO IT SELF CORRECTED ITSELF, CHINESE NEW YEAR EVENT IS FINISHED

• So we are all experiencing the same big issue(s)-- any word from the powers that be about the "fix"-- things to be expected i suppose from test game!  Good Luck to everyone!!
  • It broke at day reset yesterday & healed itself at reset today hehe
  • The same thing is happening to me.  It happened to me in the special silo event.  Could not harvest eggs to add to the processing so I lost everything on that mission.  I grew sunflowers and could not harvest them so lost all of those.  I kept refreshing my log in and everytime I lost everything.  Whether I planted new crops or what, nothing accumeleted but harvest disappeared.  Just now I am getting same message.  I need cherries to load my ship.  Harvested cherries and said I did not have enough because I got an error message.  Went back to field.  Paid for high yield fertilizer and to immediately harvest and went back to ship and said I did not have enough cherries so I went back and paid for high yield fertilier and to immediately harvest the cherries, went back to ship and still no cherries.  I am tired of being robbed of real $$$$  You guys need to quit ripping off people.  I understand this is experimental but it happens on the regular server as well.  I expect a full refund!!!
  • sogroo (FR1)sogroo (FR1) Posts: 558
    edited 12.09.2016
    Good evening,

Everything is back to normal for me when the event "Chinese New Year" ended. No more harvesting error message, the products enter the stock and are recorded on other events.

Good night
  • Thanks for fixing.   I am happier than a pig in sh*t.  :))

• HDS92 (FR1)HDS92 (FR1) Posts: 3
    edited 12.09.2016
    Ouiiiii :)<3:p

Il semble que le bug n'ai pas survécu à la fin de l'event "Nouvel An Chinois".

Google translation:
    It seems that the bug did not survive the end of the event "Chinese New Year".

(black-.-angel)
  • I am able to collect now.  No time to complete hard worker or scouts. 
  • yes, on my test farm. I know there are going to be bugs, but I can't even play the game now.
  • Also the eggs on my main farm (not the test server farm) have not been totaling for at least the past ten or so harvests so that I can't complete the fairy tale event. ridiculous.
  • Finally it's back to normal :p
    Except for the dog house bug and the customers at the market that still won't pay so all is good or almost
    No time to complete a couple of events though...  :(
  • ttt34 (INT1)ttt34 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    Now it's bug  on gurmet farm.
  • To my delight I see, that the harvest problem is now solved, so go on working on it guys 'n girls - you just might be able to finish at least the deco's   :)
    The monkey deco is in the drop box
  • Good morning, everybody. :)

When the main farm stopped working (day change Saturday to Sunday), the Chinese New Year event should officially have ended, but the timer showed an extra day throughout the whole event. As everybody else, I experienced the problems mentioned in this thread. Also, the CNY-decoration didn't show up in my inventory.

At day change (Sunday to Monday), everything on the main farm was back to normal and I noticed the following things:

a) The CNY-decoration appeared in my inventory, but since I had collected 100% of all signs, for the last two days while the event was officially still running, I was shown my decoration was going to have a happiness of 86 plus an additional 19 (for getting over 100% on some of the signs), which should have added up to a happiness of 105. Also, the event window showed a size of 5x5.
    However, the decoration I received initially showed happiness = 29, size 7x7. After a relog, nothing had changed. Now, when I checked again, it is showing what I was supposed to receive (happiness = 105, size 5x5).
    I'm wondering if, when I received the message that the event had ended, the event didn't count the signs that I collected because of the booster, but I really don't know. Without the booster and the extra signs, I would never have been able to complete all the signs.

b) Anything I harvested while the main farm wasn't working, seems to be lost (e.g. fertilizer used to start orchards as well as any products I collected, such as eggs, wheat, etc.). But all the productions I started during the down-time could be harvested after day-change and showed up in inventory.

I hope this information helps to find out what happened. love, Noddy.
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    edited 12.09.2016

YAHOO IT SELF CORRECTED ITSELF, CHINESE NEW YEAR EVENT IS FINISHED

George.....do you mind not shouting?

Good morning, everybody. :)

When the main farm stopped working (day change Saturday to Sunday), the Chinese New Year event should officially have ended, but the timer showed an extra day throughout the whole event. As everybody else, I experienced the problems mentioned in this thread. Also, the CNY-decoration didn't show up in my inventory.
    Now that you mention it.....last Friday I also concluded that the counter showed one day too much.
    I got my decoration but the 19 extra happiness it showed, I did not get. I got 86 of the 11 signs I finished (all but the pigs).

edit: posts merged (black-.-angel)
    Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    Kimmiecat, when the mainfarm went down I had all but the pig was at 86% and I got the same happiness as you 86 and it is a 6x6
Sign In to comment.