Home Archives

Information about the reopening of the Test Server

CM iSacCM iSac Posts: 2,190
edited 13.12.2016 in Archives
Hi test-farmers,

As you've noticed by now, we weren't able to reopen the test server yet for you all to enjoy. We're focusing on our live servers at the moment, fixing bugs and issues connected do the content we're going to implement in the next few updates.

As soon as we have more definitive information, we'll make sure to share it with you here. :)

Thank you all!
Your Big Farm Team

Well, we have some good news! From tomorrow the 9th until the 14th of December, the test server will be accessible to all of you again. We're testing a more stable version of the Village League feature during this period and we hope you have fun while we're testing it!

As always, your feedback will be welcomed. :)

edited: not the 8th, but friday, the 9th.
Your Big Farm team
Post edited by CM iSac on

Comments

• amomatheus (BR1)amomatheus (BR1) Posts: 327
    edited 08.12.2016
    Olá GM Isac. Gostaria de saber se quem não teve oportunidade de criar conta no servidor teste, poderá faze-lo neste período? 

Google translation:
    Hello GM Isac. I wonder if anyone who did not have the opportunity to create an account on the test server could do it in this period?

(black-.-angel)
    Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on
  • Olá GM Isac. Gostaria de saber se quem não teve oportunidade de criar conta no servidor teste, poderá faze-lo neste período? 

Google translation:
    Hello GM Isac. I wonder if anyone who did not have the opportunity to create an account on the test server could do it in this period?

(black-.-angel)
    Yes, you can create your test account as soon as the server is open :) You choose the test server at the bottom of the login screen and then fill in you registration details right above it. If you would like to get some rewards from time to time, use the same email address as on your regular BR account ;)

Tradução do Google:
    Sim, você pode criar sua conta de teste assim que o servidor estiver aberto :) Você escolhe o servidor de teste na parte inferior da tela de login e, em seguida, preencha os detalhes de registro acima dele. Se você gostaria de receber algumas recompensas de vez em quando, use o mesmo endereço de e-mail que em sua conta BR normal ;)
  • jc33 (FR1)jc33 (FR1) Posts: 861
    et c'est censé ré-ouvrir quand ? j'ai toujours aucun accès !

And is it supposed to re-open when? I still have no access!

• No access for me either... :|
  • CM iSacCM iSac Posts: 2,190
    Hi everyone,

We just found a big issue today that we need to fix so we will have to wait until tomorrow to access the test server. :(

More news will come soon!
  • Thanks for the update
  • passi_ona (DE1)passi_ona (DE1) DE1 Posts: 874
    edited 09.12.2016
      When will the test farm open

Post edited by passi_ona (DE1) on
  • today is the tomorrow of yesterday and nothing yet... it will come later?
    Hello??? What's now??? the test farm comes yet? or not
    Hello everyone,

We were very busy making sure the Christmas Preparations event starts properly this weekend and our updates are good to go live next week so we didn't have the opportunity to reopen the test server today. :(

We'll get back to you as soon as possible with more information.
    Thank you for your patience.

Have a great weekend! :)
  • This game goes so beyond discredit now...

• day 8... day 9... day never will gonna get back. Maintenance right now... Is this the time? We hope so;
  • nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    just tried to get on testserver after maintenance - no luck
  • just tried to get on testserver after maintenance - no luck
    neither did i... not yet friend :/
  • LuraBelle (US1)LuraBelle (US1) US1 Posts: 309
    no test server? I thought we could check it ou today. there was an update
  • Hey guys, the maintenance on live servers had nothing to do with the test server ;)
  • madita2 (DE1)madita2 (DE1) DE1 Posts: 3,012
    edited 12.12.2016
    It would have been nice to announce this in the german forum.
    CM iSac said:
    Hi test-farmers,

Did you miss your test accounts much?

Well, we have some good news! From tomorrow the 9th until the 14th of December, the test server will be accessible to all of you again. We're testing a more stable version of the Village League feature during this period and we hope you have fun while we're testing it!

Your Big Farm team

• It would have been nice to announce this in the german forum.
    CM iSac said:
    Hi test-farmers,

Did you miss your test accounts much?

Your Big Farm team

Nevertheless it's still closed sine die...

edited 12.12.2016
    Don't ever trust hooded people with a scary mask. ;)

Thank you, magicpotions. :)
  • It would have been nice to announce this in the german forum.
    Announcements for the test server are always announced here on the test forum. ;)
    It would have been nice to announce this in the german forum.
    Announcements for the test server are always announced here on the test forum. ;)
    This is nonsense, they are also responsible is also in the German Forum, which got give
    Opening post updated. :)
    edited 19.12.2016
    Hello,

I'm always getting begging letters from the test-farm, even though it's closed. Please make sure that no animals suffer from starving yourself!

Yours faithfully etc pp ;)
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    Thank you, GGS for working so hard to fix the glitches in our main farms.  I do hope that the opening of the Test Site will wait until after the completion of the 2nd Cooperative Challenge.
  • Thank you GGS for making such a great game. I love the main farm as well as the test farm. I love how we get incentives for playing and I think that we should get more incentives for playing on the main farm. I have met a lot of new people throughout my year and a half on here. It has been a great outlet for me. Thanks again
  • working on something closed to update test server closed for winter still doing it updates need to update 
  • working on something closed to update test server closed for winter still doing it updates need to update 
    yes true
  • The test server option has not come up for a long time.  It just quit one day and everyone else from the US1 server co-op who were also in the test have not been there either.  
  • Any information about when the test server is coming back?
    Yes, it could be approximately some time in this year. More or less....

And if you prefer more accurate information, you'll have to wait a bit more :D 
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    When is the next Test Server going to be available?
Sign In to comment.