Home Archives Bugs

Fishing Task - Heavy minnow hook error

This discussion was created from comments split from: ErrorCode_INVALID _LURE/REEL/POLE_ID.

Comments

• Finally got to level 25 on the Fishing & bought a Carbon Fiber Pole & got my new task!  YAY!  Unfortunately the new task is bugged :'(  I bought the Heavy Minnow hook & got credit for buying the hook.  Then I used one of the Heavy Minnow hooks & it did not register.  (Note:  There is still a bug for the fishing bucket - still shows a medium bucket even though I had to buy a Large bucket to get to this task!)

As you can see, I used a hook...

...but

task is not complete :'(
  • jules314 (US1)jules314 (US1) US1 Posts: 399
    Finally got to level 25 on the Fishing & bought a Carbon Fiber Pole & got my new task!  YAY!  Unfortunately the new task is bugged :'(  I bought the Heavy Minnow hook & got credit for buying the hook.  Then I used one of the Heavy Minnow hooks & it did not register.  (Note:  There is still a bug for the fishing bucket - still shows a medium bucket even though I had to buy a Large bucket to get to this task!)

As you can see, I used a hook...

...but

task is not complete :'(
    I am experiencing the same thing. I can't move past this task and have tried this 2 times now, during 2 separate log ins. Please fix!
  • I have the same problem
Sign In to comment.