Home Archives

Test Server Bugfix 20.10.2016

Il CorsaroIl Corsaro Posts: 1,634
Hey everyone!

A bugfix will be deployed later today in our test server, tackling several problems:

- Fishing - Mini-game - ErrorCode 3 when catching a fish
- Fishing - Gear & Supplies Shop - ErrorCode 8 after buying tackle box, only working after refreshing
- Fishing - Mini-game - After consuming items in mini-game tutorial, FlashError Appears
- Fishing - Mini Game - Go Fishing button works every second time
- Fishing - Gear & Supplies Shop - Medium bucket or tackle box only unlocked after relog
- Fishing - Minigame - Flash Error #2007 + #1009 when throwing the lure
- Fishing - Supply Shop - Tackle box stages have to be bought twice
- Fishing - Supply Shop - ErrorCode 8, tackle box not correctly displayed after buying
- Fishing - Questline & Passive Fishing - First quest is not show in quest panel
- Fishing - Text - Missing Text - First fish catch pop-up screen is missing its title.
- Fishing - Seafood Restaurant - Clicking building opens trick or treat inventory
- Fishing - Mini-game - FlashError (MovieClip 10335) when consuming items in mini-game
- Fishing - Minigame - Strange format for the dialog: No fish currently here
- Fishing - Jetty & Offshore Fishing - Timer for skipping boat not centered
- Fishing - Questline & Passive Fishing - Skipping dialog for quest 1625 does not make sense
- Fishing - Questline & Passive Fishing - Quest: 1634 - Flash error #1069 when clicking on show me button
- Cooperative - Chat - Player is not notified when he gets a new message in the Coop chat if he is in a cooperative tab

Please Note: The list is not final, more bugs might be added and some might be removed.

Have a great day,
il Corsaro.

Comments

• Il CorsaroIl Corsaro Posts: 1,634

- Bugfix Postponed to tomorrow, 21.10.2016 -

• CM iSacCM iSac Posts: 2,190
    Hey everyone,

So... the bugfix will start in the next 5 to 10 minutes. :)

CM iSac
  • McChance (US1)McChance (US1) Posts: 27
    edited 26.10.2016
    I have been fishing for about 3 hrs now..at first there didnt appear to be any bugs ...then around 3pm i started noticing a few problems..1. invisible line while casting caused the mini game to freeze...fixed by exiting and re-entering. 2) the timer is no longer functioning. 3. i caught a fish..the fish could not be reeled in..stayed at the bottom until i broke the line..and ..the fish still had bubbles around it and appeared to be caugh..again freezing the game...resolved by exiting and reentering the mini game. i cannot fish for a few minutes..will let you know if i see any other bugs :) Thanks for fixing the fishing :)

ok ..wait timer has expired ..however i cannot resume fishing have tried all 3 farms  ..here is the error message

Attention!!
    Not all requirements have been met.
    support Info:
    Command: PBEnvironmentFishingGameResponse
    Error Code: 7
    Timestamp: 1477094015
    Zone: 99
    PID: 15666

Hope this info helps 

Mc :)

edit: posts merged (black-.-angel)
    Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on
  • edwinmit (INT1)edwinmit (INT1) INT1 Posts: 47
    i have the same and want second round of catfish! error code 7, not all requirements done!

• When not all the requirements are met, look to see what you are missing for fishing. Click to open your tackle box. In the lower right, you will see the items that are required for your fishing venture: poles, hooks, lines, reels, etc. There will be green check marks over the categories that are OK. You may need to visit the Fishing supplies shop to replenish your stock that you fill your tackle box, or the items may be in inventory, but not in your tackle box yet. Move the missing items into your tackle box. (For me, I most often need to replace hooks. I am sure this varies though as items "wear out" with fishing.) 

Happy fishing!
  • lll4 (BG1)lll4 (BG1) BG1 Posts: 19
    edited 26.10.2016
    дравейте, при мен все още има проблем с влизането във основната ферма, гурме фермата и цветната ферма, които се получи след актуализацията на 20.10.2016. Писах на поддръжката,  но няма резултат. Някой има ли същия проблем?

Hello, for me there is still a problem with entering the main farm, gourmet farm and colorful farm that is received after update of 20/10/2016. I wrote to maintenance, but there is no result. Does anyone have the same problem?

edit: posts merged (black-.-angel)
    Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on
  • MinionBob (GB1)MinionBob (GB1) GB1 Posts: 137
    I have fished many times, I am now getting an invisible line nearly every time. On the rare occasion when I have a visible line it begins at red so I cannot catch the fish before the time has run out. I finally managed to catch one, the wrong one I hasten to add, and as it came out of the water I got an error code. I took a screen shot but sadly I cannot insert the picture as the forum won't let me either :( The error code reads:

The limit has been exceeded
    Support-info:
    Command:
    PBEnvironmentFishingFishFishedResponse
    ErrorCode: 5
    Timestamp: 1477231976
    Zone: 99
    PID:8882

Please fix the fishing so we can enjoy the new feature :)
  • I would like to try the new fishing feature, but the new bug fix has locked me out of my main, gourmet, and flower farms.  Yep, fixed some bugs and created new ones.
Sign In to comment.