Home Archives

"Happy Hound" Avatar - Thankyou Email, Not Received

146»

Comments

• Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    edited 29.11.2016

Ο χρήστης black-.-angel είπε:
    Okay guys, I kinda was not really aware of what the purpose of this thread was but since there are too many players with this problem, it is not possible to grant you the rewards manually therefore the only option to get the rewards really is contacting support. Sorry for giving kinda false hope that the problem could be resolved here.

If you fulfilled the conditions of having both (live and test server) accounts registered on one email plus not via our partners, and still haven't received the email rewards, please contact our support team.

black-.-angel

Hello, just saw this post
    I contacted support a few days ago and they answered me yesterday, told me to make a post to test forum regarding not receiving my gifts and they will assist me from here,
    but i have allready done that to this thread, now i posted it in another thread (Emails and gifts for test server)
    hope something will be done about this because i have same email for test and main server and i wouldnt like to change it.
  • ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
    I did not got any test server rewards
  • I got an e-mail from support saying that they are aware of the problem and working hard to fix it. That was a bit more than a week ago, no promise of re-sending the rewards though.
  • Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    Ο χρήστης Keldeo (IN1) είπε:
    Hey @Jenny1979 (GR1)
    Can you reply to support that you were asked to contact them by the Forum team?
    also please provide them the link to black-.-angel's post.

Ο χρήστης Gardenfairy (GB1) είπε:
    I got an e-mail from support saying that they are aware of the problem and working hard to fix it. That was a bit more than a week ago, no promise of re-sending the rewards though.

well, I'm very confused from what you are telling me @Keldeo (IN1)
    the first time support told me to make a post and they will asist me from here
    now I'm reading from @Gardenfairy (GB1) that they are aware of the situation and trying to fix it???

here is their second answer to me when i told them I made the post and what will happen now?

" In instances like these, we always tell the players to make a post in the test forum regarding not getting the promised reward. From there, the test server department will take over and investigate further. Please note that this may take some time. 
    Until you get a response on the forum, there is unfortunately not much I can do"

so what exactly is going on here? support is aware of it or not?
    are they responsible for the solution or test server's department is??
    From what i see one throws responsibilities to another and in the meantime we are waiting with no results
  • The support is aware of the 2 open threads regarding this issue, because they asked me to send the link to them, which I did. So after that e-mail I got an other one, saying that they know about the problem and working on it. 
  • Keldo, I have my doubts but trying to be optimistic :)
  • funcat (US1)funcat (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    i did not receive the thank you avatar or the email - name and email are the same as the live account and i cannot even find the test server!!  i have gold voucher ofr it i received recently.......
Sign In to comment.