Home Archives Bugs

Happiness not restored when deco taken back out storage

NoddyShepherd (DE1)NoddyShepherd (DE1) Posts: 1,102
edited 08.09.2016 in Bugs
Hiya everybody. :)

Last night, I started building a decoration and then logged off  for the night. When I returned just now, my production costs were shown as -41%. I then started building another decoration and while waiting for it to finish, re-arranged my farm. During that process, I stored one of the decorations. Once I had re-arranged everything and put the stored decoration back in place, production costs were shown as -34%.

Relogging fixed the problem, and I unfortunately don't know how much the actual production cost was. Noddy.

Edit: It seems that any decoration I store is not added to happiness when I replace it on the farm. Again, a relog fixed it.
Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on

Comments

• Prior to the first update happiness was not changing when storing decos and also would not change when adding stored decos back on farm....  If I logged out it and log back in it would reflect the appropriate change...  SINCE the first update - the happiness does decrease when decos stored BUT it does not increase when those decos are added back.  Again when I reload by logging out and back it then it is corrected

(I have screen shots but am still unable to upload in this test forum)

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Every time I log in the happiness value changes and nothing has changed on my farm LOL
  • buddy194 (US1)buddy194 (US1) US1 Posts: 382
    Like the Market customers, this seems to be another refresh issue.  If I store a deco, the happiness counter immediately decreases.  When I then restore the deco, it appears to leave the happiness unchanged, but if I log out and back in to the game again, the happiness is back to what it should be.
  • Rita77 (BR1)Rita77 (BR1) BR1 Posts: 2,719
    The satisfaction of workers doens't increase when I put a decoration that is in the local inventary.

I need to log off and log in again so I can see the increase.

• FarmerVicky (ES1)FarmerVicky (ES1) ES1 Posts: 220
    Aunque ponga mas decoraciones, la felicidad de los trabajadores es siempre la misma.
    Although put more decorations, employee happiness is always the same.
  • The happiness points do not increase after moving a decoration from local inventory to the farm.  The happiness points only increase after refreshing the page.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    The happiness points do not increase after moving a decoration from local inventory to the farm.  The happiness points only increase after refreshing the page.
    same here
Sign In to comment.