Home Archives Bugs

Can't finish tutorial / Stuck on Level 1

Cendrillon (INT1)Cendrillon (INT1) INT1 Posts: 95
edited 26.08.2016 in Bugs
Hello,
When I want to harvest my field of corn, the gauge fill but does not finish and the tutorial's mission is never finishing.

Because of the tutorial, I can't click anywhere but on the field, so I can't log out.
I'm totally stuck here, I already cleaned my cache, and re-logged in but same thing happened.

edit: title edited (black-.-angel)
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• t_mao (INT1)t_mao (INT1) INT1 Posts: 18
    edited 19.08.2016
    I made a new account and logged in, but nothing happens.
    It is Map first to have been displayed (not Main farm).
    Then I click Main farm icon and went to there, but introduction didn't begin.
    There are not still tasks because of introduction bug.
    I can take nothing.

(2016/8/19)
    I already tried re-login, reload, super reload, browser cache clear by 4 browser (IE, Edge, Cyberfox, Opera).
    Nothing changed, and email does not yet arrive.
    Post edited by t_mao (INT1) on
  • try selling your corn, this happened to me with pigs even though my barn was not full, when I sold all my pigs I could harvest them
  • Hello, I have a problem on my test server farm, 
    I can not collect , no missions with Tessa , everything is blocked !! 
    here's a screenshot ... 
    thank you
    farmertica

• Cendrillon (INT1)Cendrillon (INT1) INT1 Posts: 95
    try selling your corn, this happened to me with pigs even though my barn was not full, when I sold all my pigs I could harvest them
    The problem is when I log into my farm, I can't do anything except harvest my corn ( for the mission ), you can see there's an oval arround my field, and I can't click anywhere but here.
  • sogroo (FR1)sogroo (FR1) Posts: 558
    edited 22.08.2016
    Bonjour,

Je n'ai pas de décors dans l'environnement de la ferme, ni de terrains à acheter.
    J'ai le soucis sous Firefox comme sous Chrome ou Edge, depuis mon inscription.
    Cache du navigateur vidé à plusieurs reprises, navigateur redémarré, ordinateur redémarré, Flash player à jour.

----------------
    (google translate)

Hello,

I have no scenery in the farm environment and no land to buy.
    I have problem with Firefox as in Chrome or Edge, since my registration.
    Browser cache emptied several times, restarting browser, rebooting computer, Flash player update.

edit: title edited (black-.-angel)
    Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on
  • matchuks (INT1)matchuks (INT1) Posts: 5
    edited 05.09.2016
    I am able to log in but cannot do anything on the farm. I click to gather corn but it does not register that I have done so, I am stuck cannot progress in the game.

[Now level 9 | Wabbit]
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • LuckyViolat (AU1)LuckyViolat (AU1) AU1 Posts: 106
    That happened to me on day 1 of this on the test server.  I still can't play my farm.  No welcome email, no tutuorial on the farm - NOTHING!!  How am I supposed to test things when I can't play?

So much for rewards I was going to get for helping GGS to test this.  I also have done all of the things that t_mao has done & still nothing has changed.

We don't seem to see any remarks from GGS about these bugs or any sign of them being fixed.  :(
  • Me too cannot harvest the corn i.e first quest and also GGS did not respond, was looking forward to this test
    My farm has been stuck on level 1 from day 1.  Have a green screen for a background with only 1 field, 1 chicken co-op, windmill & of course farmhouse.  Can't harvest field or chickens & can't build anything because you need to get to level 2 to do that.

Can't play so not getting any rewards for testing the game.  Please how can my farm be fixed so that I can play????
  • t_mao (INT1)t_mao (INT1) INT1 Posts: 18
    edited 27.08.2016
    I have the same problem with LuckyViolet, too
    Post edited by t_mao (INT1) on
  • 24K Sam (US1)24K Sam (US1) US1 Posts: 1

I am able to log in but cannot do anything on the farm. I click to gather corn but it does not register that I have done so, I am stuck cannot progress in the game.
    I have the same problem
  • This is my farm ... since the first day...

I can't do nothing...

Can you fix it?
  • @Digital (PT1) 

Hi Digital,

• Is your connection running slower than usual?
    • Did you try CTRL+F5 to re-download the game?
    • Did you get the start-up tutorial?
  • tzitzer (GR1)tzitzer (GR1) GR1 Posts: 3
    I have the same problem with LuckyViolet and Digital, too. (snoopy is the name on test server)
  • Digital (PT1)Digital (PT1) Posts: 725
    edited 31.08.2016
    @Digital (PT1) 

Hi Digital,

• Is your connection running slower than usual?
    • Did you try CTRL+F5 to re-download the game?
    • Did you get the start-up tutorial?

No for the question 1, yes for the question 2,, and clear cockies, cache... and i didn't have the tutorial... it didn't appears. The game is like you see on this image, i can't colect, i can't up the level, i can't do nothing... is blocked as you see, at level 1

When i click:

At the end...

edit: posts merged (black-.-angel)

edited 01.09.2016
    WascallyWabbit, in answer to your questions - 1) no, 2) yes, 3) no.  Have not been able to play since the start.
    Why has this not been fixed so we all can play the game?
  • WascallyWabbit, in answer to your questions - 1) no, 2) yes, 3) no.  Have not been able to play since the start.

We are waiting!!  Hou about fix this???
  • WascallyWabbit, in answer to your questions - 1) no, 2) yes, 3) no.  Have not been able to play since the start.

We are waiting!!  Hou about fix this???
    Hey Digital :) There's still plenty of bugs on the test server that haven't been fixed, yes, including this one. Please, be a little bit more patient ;) I'm sure it gotta be frustrating if you can't play & test but not all of the issues can be fixed immediately (or in a short term). The only suggestion now is trying to clean your browser and your flash cache, or opening the game in a different browser. I know it may not help everyone but that's like the only thing there is to do right now. Thanks for understanding and your patience! ;)
  • Hi all, 

Everyone that posted in this thread so far, has been contacted & those that requested it have had their Test farms deleted so that they can start over.

If anyone else is stuck on level 1, due to the tutorial either not starting or not ending & would like the farm deleted, please post here - including your Test server name, if it is different. 

Thankyou
  • Hi all, 

Everyone that posted in this thread so far, has been contacted & those that requested it have had their Test farms deleted so that they can start over.

If anyone else is stuck on level 1, due to the tutorial either not starting or not ending & would like the farm deleted, please post here - including your Test server name, if it is different. 

Thankyou
    ooohh.
    great!
    I thought it was my computer problem or speed internet (both are slow), I have no problem playing in the normal server, but here never charge me the full farm, I'm like Digitales (PT1)

T_T 
    I just wanted to be popular and play the test server :p 
    Use the same name on both servers.

• OK, thanks. Let's try it again... Nick on the test server is the same: "mojda_micka".
  • oscarko (CZ1)oscarko (CZ1) Posts: 3
    edited 13.09.2016
    pleace restart test server login " oscarko"
    thx

THX all is OK

B)
     http://bigfarm.goodgamestudios.com/
    Post edited by oscarko (CZ1) on
  • CM LattenCM Latten Posts: 542
    edited 13.09.2016
    Oscarko and Mojda as well as Grisa should be deleted!
  • perfect!!
    right now the test server is sleeping xD
Sign In to comment.