Home Archives Bugs

Unable to Build/Place/Move/Assign or Buildings Moving Themselves - ANYONE STILL GETTING THIS??

Comments

• Geedah (US1)Geedah (US1) US1 Posts: 35
    edited 20.08.2016
    I have bought and cleared an expansion space on the gourmet farm.  When I try to build a field on it (or in cleared space on the original gourmet farm) I get this message:

The editor has a bad position.

Support-Info:
    Command: PBEditorBuyResponse
    ErrorCode: 13
    Timestamp: 1471725518
    Zone: 99
    PID:6072

Is anyone else having this problem?  I have tried rearranging the other buildings, moving the first field and putting the new one in its place, all to no avail.  I have also emptied my browser cache, and reset my browser.  Any useful idea would be appreciated.

Update:  Don't know why, but problem is now solved.
    Post edited by Geedah (US1) on
  • friendlyfar (US1)friendlyfar (US1) Posts: 30
    edited 21.08.2016
    My deco earned (plutov observatory) is getting a bad position error message too

Command:  PBEditorUserStoreResponse
    Error Code:  13
    Timestamp: 1471724490
    PID:  7437

Also now I can not move any deco's - there is no error message, but they wont drop

edit: posts merged (black-.-angel)
    Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on
  • Ozzie (AU1)Ozzie (AU1) AU1 Posts: 524
    I can't build my second barn even though there is plenty of space for it.  An error message keeps coming up with "The editor has a bad position".
    I have moved things around and tried again but the same message keeps popping up.

I would like to build my 2nd barn so I can store more produce.  Why can't I build it?  :(
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Look at the top of your screen while you have the item picked up there is a rotate button there ;)
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    No forum playing in test mode - and an error occours when move or construct buildings and elements :s
    Try using the regular way of moving things around and be sure to clear your browser history
  • my house on the main farm won't stay where I put
    it...It keeps moving
  • Here is the error code I get when trying to build a house -The editor has a bad position.

Support-Info:
    Timestamp: 1471741749
    PID:159

The editor has a bad position.

Support-Info:
    Timestamp: 1471741963
    PID:159

Finally after two relog in attempts and removing several decos was able to build the house

• please help .
    " Редактор находится в неподходящем положении.
    Support-Info: 
    Timestamp: 1471683448
    PID:16230 "
  • dorf1 (DE1)dorf1 (DE1) Posts: 2
    edited 24.08.2016
    ich kann nichts aufbauen woran liegt das. woran liegt das das ich nichts aufbauen kann oder umstellen

Translation:
    I can't build anything why is this. What is the reason that I can't build anything or Switch
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • amandaps (INT1)amandaps (INT1) INT1 Posts: 300
    edited 21.08.2016
    Updated silo to lvl 2 overnight, now cannot assign workers (I have more than enough available). Silo is unusuable now, of course.

Difficulty bypassed by demolishing one house, so at least the silo is working again. But it's obviously still a bug  :)
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    I also have problems with workers... they just don't want to work. I have extra (lazy) workers, but when i try to put them into work, nothing happens. Must log out and in again, before they go to work. This happens every time i build something that need workers.
  • HIBISKUS (DE1)HIBISKUS (DE1) DE1 Posts: 29
    when i like to built on a free place, come a error, ist no good Position , I can not built on this place, Right now it given two places on the testfarm with this error.this is a bug
  • Muslim Farmer (US1)Muslim Farmer (US1) Posts: 118
    edited 21.08.2016

I built a 2nd Garden in my Gourmet Farm today and it would not assign the workers even though I had 17 workers available.

I tried signing out then back in, but I get the same error.

Here is the error that I get

Tried clearing cache but nothing changed .. I still get the same error message.

I found a solution to this .. I decided to try to move the garden from its place and see what happens. After I moved it and then put it back in the same place where it was before, the problem got solved ! I was able to assign the workers ! 

Posts Merged | Cuddly

Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • when I try to redecorate my farm it is very hard, allmost impossible to do:
    - have to double click on everything and most of the buildings don't react at all
    - to place something is the same problem, have to double click and sometimes it works, sometimes it will not react at all.
    - after refresh the site mostly everything is in its old place again and I have to start all over.

allmost frustrating to do and it costs a LOT of time!

• have trouble deco drop always says the editor has a bad position and returns to the inventory. and when I refresh is already something in that place or is it too small. and plutox deco I see only squares.
  • I put my buildings, deco's and fields how I want them and they keep reorganizing. They are just wandering around my farm in random areas. I put them back and go to the market or open any screen even to start the mill or plant seeds and when I close the window I have to re-arrange my farm again. Sometimes the main farmhouse is covered by a field like a blanket. I have rebooted and when I logged back in they were all messed up again. 
  • krzysm (PL1)krzysm (PL1) Posts: 3
    edited 24.08.2016
    Nie wiem czy już zgłaszano problem. Mam obecnie  124 pracowników,  zajętych jest 101, zatem wolnych 23. Mimo to po podniesieniu silosu nadal karze mi zbudować kolejny dom (lub powiększyć istniejących - ponieważ podobno nie ma ludzi), i tak za każdym razem gdy coś podnosze. Przed chwilą podnosiłam pole do kolejnego poziomu - i również musiałam podnieść dom. Czasem po podniesieniu domu pomimo wykorzystania jednego pracownika i pozostałych 4 wolnych i tak będzie domagało się podniesienia lub postawienia nowego domu

Podczas dodawania pracowników do danego obiektu pojawia się taki błąd: 

"Przekroczono limit.
    Support-Info: 
    Command: PBFarmAssignWorkersResponse
    ErrorCode: 5
    Timestamp: 1471795187
    PID:787"

Translation:
    I do not know whether the problem has already been reported. I have currently 124 employees, 101 are occupied, therefore free 23. Despite this, after lifting silo still punishes me to build another house (or enlarge the existing - because apparently no people), and so whenever something lifting. A moment ago I noted the field to the next level - and also had to pick up the house. Sometimes when you lift home despite the use of one worker and the remaining 4 free and it will be demanded to raise or bring a new home

When adding employees to the object appears in this error:

'Exceeded the limit.
    Support-Info:
    Zone 99
    PID: 787 '
  • Podczas dodawania pracowników do danego obiektu pojawia się taki błąd: 

"Przekroczono limit.
    Support-Info: 
    PID:787"
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    I had that happen the first day but it has not happened for a few days now

• timide65 (FR1)timide65 (FR1) Posts: 3
    edited 21.08.2016
    bonjour j'et un probléme j'et gagné une tour chateau et un observatoire en finissent deux éppreuve mais le probléme c'est que je narrive pas a les méttre sur ma ferme principalle chaque fois il y a un maissage en anglais qui saffiche et sa reuppart dans linventairre en plus je ne comprend pas langlais ,mairci pour votre répponce

Google Translate:
    hello I and Song and I won a castle tower and observatory in two éppreuve end but the problem is I can not seem to put them on my farm principalle whenever there is a maissage that right will be displayed in English and reuppart in linventairre plus I do not understand langlais, mairci for your répponce

Added Translation | Cuddly

edited 21.08.2016
    ich kann keine Dekorationen und andere Dinge aufbauen

Google Translate:
    I can not establish decorations and other things

• Bill4112 (US1)Bill4112 (US1) US1 Posts: 72
    Use layout mode as a workaround for moving your decos. That seems to work better.
  • Issue: Unable to place decos from purchase, rewards box, local inventory, or adjusting decos already placed on the farm.
    Error message: Editor in bad position
    Solution: Open the "outline view" tab and then place the decos directly on the grid. 
    This eliminated the error notice, and the decos were easily placed .

NOTE: I also had this error issue when placing newly purchased items for the Building tab, especially when placing the item near the farm fence line, or adjacent to an existing structure.  Using the "outline view" tab also solved the issue.

• Í can not build anything
  • Its also with me
    i stay and when i open a ather screem and come back the bildings wringht away to the old place i keep put the bildings where i wont theme but it will go back again every time
  • Марго251 (RU1)Марго251 (RU1) RU1 Posts: 37
    edited 23.08.2016
    На ферме - свободное место.... туда не ставится декор и невозможно начать стройку....

Google Translate:
    On the farm - space .... there is not put decorations and it is impossible to begin construction ....

edited 24.08.2016
    Ich kann nichts aufbauen sowie Dekoration. somit kann ich nicht weiter spielen ;-( 

Translation:
    I can't build anything as well as decoration.  so can I not continue playing ;-(
  • Magic (AU1)Magic (AU1) AU1 Posts: 43
    I'm level 12 on the test server & cannot build the pig sty & 2nd chicken coop as I get error message.
  • Не устанавливается яблоневый сад.  Пишет в желтом окне- данная функция невозможна.

Google translation:
    Do not set the apple orchard. He writes in a yellow okne- this function is not possible.

(black-.-angel)

edit: posts merged, title edited (black-.-angel)
    окне = window
  • Марго251 (RU1)Марго251 (RU1) RU1 Posts: 37
    edited 23.08.2016
    Не могу поставить на пустое место на ферме декор, и построить тоже ничего не могу - написано "Редактор находится не в том положении". Что бы это значило....? Как И вообще дальше строить все?

Google Translate:
    I can not put on a blank space on the decor farm and build, too, can not do anything - it is written, "The editor is not in that position." What does this mean ....? Like all continue to build it?

Sign In to comment.