Home Archives

Feature: The map screen

CM LattenCM Latten Posts: 542
edited 16.08.2016 in Archives
Please discuss the map screen in here.

Be sure to report any bugs or issues you can find in the Bug section, and feel free to give us feedback on the feature here.
Thank you for helping!

Comments

• Maitre Soda (FR1)Maitre Soda (FR1) Posts: 2,729
    edited 19.08.2016
    Hye, the graphic is beautifil, i love it, because, there is 2 place of merket ? normal ?

I'm sorry, i don't speak engish good
    Post edited by Cassiopea82 on
  • I came across a bug by using the building layout.

errorCode_OBJECT_NOT_STOREABLE

Support-Info:
    Command: PBEditorTetrisFinishTetrisModeResponse
    ErrorCode: 11
    Timestamp: 1471446350
    Zone: 99
    PID:134

is what is said.
    It kept telling me this whenever I tried to finish moving around my things.

• Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    Love the horse ranch.
  • Goncalerta (PT1)Goncalerta (PT1) Posts: 2,787
    edited 17.08.2016
    Well, my first impression is that it is a very nice idea, but it might become very confusing as well...
    It's nice to have a different place for each farm, but it might be hard to get used to go to a specific farm to enter a specific building (seaport, organic market, decorations collection, etc...)

But well, let's see how it turns out to be when I'm evolved enough to actualy use that features.

By the way, if the flower farm actualy gets to the main game as it is here (it has a different expansion layout) how will work the transition? Every building goes to a deposit waiting to get placed again?

EDIT; Oh, and how will Frida's horizons work? As the horizon changes based on the farm...
  • А мне понравилось, кроме указателей размещения. Всё-так лучше когда они в кучке.
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    edited 17.08.2016

I like having everything on the main farm, I'm not convinced that more mouse clicking to separate screens is going to enhance this gaming experience.

BUG - When you click on the coop tree, it doesn't give you the option to go to other farms. I have to do that via another screen.

I noticed the actions in a circle around buildings when you click on them has had things moved around a bit.

What is this new currency village dollars?

• Goncalerta (PT1)Goncalerta (PT1) Posts: 2,787
    edited 17.08.2016

I like having everything on the main farm, I'm not convinced that more mouse clicking to separate screens is going to enhance this gaming experience.

Yeah, I'm afraid that slower computers will have a hard time trying to enter these buildings, because of the loading screens for each time we change farm...

EDIT: And new players will also get very confused. They start playing and they already have 4 (5 with the coop village) different places to go. 
  • Dharu_89 (IN1)Dharu_89 (IN1) Posts: 209
    edited 18.08.2016
    Confusing Farm layout.
    Need some time to get used to it.

why are the gold prices of all buildings different??

http://prntscr.com/c6x1ga

Posts Merged | Cuddly

Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • hello, I love the graphics and the new function for seeds  :)
  • What about having the ability to open those buildings from the "global" map? For example:

If I clicked with my mouse in the place where the arrow is, it would open the garage menu. I think this shortcut would help alot to avoid confusion and loading screens.
    edited 18.08.2016
    No option to go to our coop members farms from the coop tree??

So much difference in everything. 
    Feels to me like playing a new game altogether.

Posts Merged | Cuddly

Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • schutzteufelin (DE1)schutzteufelin (DE1) DE1 Posts: 742
    edited 17.08.2016
    hallo,

die grafik ist super, ich finde nur das die elemente zum verschieben, drehen etc. der gebäude für neueinsteiger ein wenig schwierig zu finden sind, vllt. wäre es sinnvoll, dafür bei der einführung auch einen hinweis zu machen. sonst alles super bisher.

hello,
    the grafics are super, but i have search for the elements to take the buildings to an other place. i think new beginner search them too. sorry but my english is not the best. also i think is all good so far.
  • I think the tutorial of the game should help new players with the global map stuff, because a new player would become lost seeing 4 different farms (or 5 with the coop) and many different buildings, not even knowing where he can enter...

• MoonBlossom (PT1)MoonBlossom (PT1) PT1 Posts: 1,114
    Global map seems a bit confusing, so far the only feature I liked in it is the warning when a construction ends and when e new crop is ready.
    Got kind of suspicious that Flower Farm is going to suffer somekind of major makeover, the layout is totally different from the one we have now.
  • Lívia7 (HU1)Lívia7 (HU1) HU1 Posts: 345
    edited 17.08.2016
    Where the mine ??  a horse has been replaced DDDD

• Hello,
     I love the graphics used.
     I appreciate being able to have multiple interfaces.
    It's interesting to spend a "world" to another.
    Greetings
    edited 18.08.2016
    This new map screen is going to add too much workload to the game loading.
    Switching between farms already used to be problem.
    Now switching between different farms and all of them have different backgrounds.
    Too confusing for the player and the browser.

I think the tutorial of the game should help new players with the global map stuff, because a new player would become lost seeing 4 different farms (or 5 with the coop) and many different buildings, not even knowing where he can enter...

Yeah, All four farms open in the first? That confuses me as well..

edit: posts merged (black-.-angel)
    Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on
  • nanping (US1)nanping (US1) Posts: 21
    edited 17.08.2016
    1. BUG: When I turned a task in which I had to use 2 humus on my fields, it didn't turn it in and a sideways unlocked flag thing appeared. I turned in the task again and then it went through and gave me the rewards and the flag thing disappeared.
    2. The map screen is definitely confusing and its really hard to get used to. Like mentioned before, its almost like playing a completely different game.
    3. The collect welcome gift doesn't work for me. I've typed in my e-mail three times already, and I haven't gotten any e-mail.
    4. BUG: I gave a customer 35 eggs and I didn't get a reward.

• I found a strange bug. When I turned a task in which I had to use 2 humus on my fields, it didn't turn it in and a sideways unlocked flag thing appeared. I turned in the task again and then it went through and gave me the rewards and the flag thing disappeared.
    That doesnt seem to be a bug.
    I think its a new feature.
  • I think the global map could have its own button in the game menu, like this:

And it could also:
    1- Have timers to say what time is left to finish the next product (like we already have in the right part of the screen) - Big timers for farms, small for buildings.
    2- Have a little menu with some buttons and the construction that is being upgraded/constructed. 
    3- The chat menu is usually in a strange position (not sure if it's a bug) but it could be there, next to the menu buttons.

• NATSU67 (FR1)NATSU67 (FR1) Posts: 590
    edited 17.08.2016
    Bonjour , je parle français

J'aime le graphique , le fait que toutes les activités autour de la ferme soit divisé entre trois écran différents,
    très bien, chaque écran est moins chargé
    le décor du Ranch très bien choisi

j'ADORE le stationnement des events
    comme ça on peut tous les voir en mêmes temps, SUPER !

c'est bien parti

Nat  :smile:

Édit: le temps de construction au-dessus du garage , très bien
  • The only thing that is bothering me in the map screen so far is the co-op chat window appearing there .. it blocks part of the map and I don't think it is necessary for it to be there.
  • TenshiA (PL1)TenshiA (PL1) Posts: 302
    edited 17.08.2016
    I really love new graphics for farms. Especially the horse ranch. It looks straight from The Wild West. :)
    But I'm very curious about The Flower Farm, as it's shape is different from the one we have now in our "real game". I hope this doesn't mean deleting what we currently have there in the future. :(
  • Bonjour à tous,

Je découvre le nouvel environnement. J'A-DO-RE !!
    L'ambiance du ranch fait vraiment western ! Très sympa !!

D'accord avec Natsu, avoir séparé l'ensemble en plusieurs tableaux fait que c'est plus aéré : beaucoup plus agréable.

J'ai hâte de voir évoluer cette nouvelle petite ferme.
  • J'aime beaucoup le nouveau stationnement des events

• There is an icon showing a task completed from main log on screen but when I click on it I get a message saying not available at this time - I have screen shots but am not able to upload images in this test forum - only the regular forum
  • Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    edited 17.08.2016
    worker's walk on all the buildings, it's kind of funny
    but i do like the new changes in the upgrading menu

(can't post an image in this forum, don't know why)

• Nemain (IT1)Nemain (IT1) IT1 Posts: 1,576
    very,very fine the enviroment with mine,horse ranch and......what is the other construction ??
  • canco (ES1)canco (ES1) ES1 Posts: 655
    I can not enter the Forum by that country asks me and not let me
  • Gincopr (US1)Gincopr (US1) US1 Posts: 46
    edited 18.08.2016
    The scenery is great!  However,  I have two areas where you would find the deco events , the cooperative championship tent ,  Omar and Monty  hang out and Steve the architect... There is just the vendor where the Organic market should be...  and the unlock key highlighted in yellow usually when you receive a new deco is showing up when corn is ready to harvest...

I hope this is the test server forum !!!  lol  I do have to try a few times to get into the test server farm from the log in screen!!!   I do like the world map feature...

edit: posts merged (black-.-angel)
    Post edited by black-.-angel (FormerMod) on
Sign In to comment.