Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Free gift

I/we (in the coop) got an email saying I could pick up a free luxury birdhouse!

But got a garden swing instead, why? And did everyone get a garden swing?
I'm missing the birdhouse, so I'm a bit tired of having an extra swing.

Comments

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 28.11.2022
    Unfortunately that mailing was misleading

The gift luxurious birdhouse can be grabbed during the whole sale.

The actual Black Friday gift was a different one: the black garden swing as seen in the picture at the top

• CM KaraCM Kara Community Manager Posts: 160
    Howdy,

I'm sorry for the confusion as the text is misleading.

The swing was a gift that everybody was able to receive last (Black) Friday. The luxurious birdhouse on the other hand was/is a gift that everybody can grab during the whole Black Deals Sale until November 30.

Have you checked the notifications on the left?
    Unfortunately, it could be that you did not spot it the first time and it went away as they are not available for long after login.

We will be more careful with upcoming newsletters and avoid mixups like this to not confuse the community once again.

Greetings,
    Kara
  • Pookie89 (US1)Pookie89 (US1) US1 Posts: 29
    I just (this morning 11/28/22 @ 7:20PST) received an email informing me of the free luxurious birdhouse... I do not see the offer on my main farm anywhere.  It's usually with all the other "offers of the day/moment" but nothing there that relates to the free birdhouse gift.   When was/is it actually available ~ have I missed my opportunity?
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 28.11.2022
    The 'free C" was never there. It was an error

The free gift was actually  
    the black garden swing

The 
    the black garden swing is available from time to time in the Offer Hub as a purchase up until the 30th November

• Pookie89 (US1)Pookie89 (US1) US1 Posts: 29
    @RosyStarling... thanks for clearing that up... I did get the garden swing.  :)
  • Morti (SKN1)Morti (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 485
    edited 28.11.2022
    as late as 16.23 this afternoon I received that email. It says FREE

The only "offer" I have had with this birdhouse was a stack of balloon tokens and other things along with this birdhouse?
  • Morti (SKN1)Morti (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 485
    CM Kara said:
    Howdy,

The luxurious birdhouse on the other hand was/is a gift that everybody can grab during the whole Black Deals Sale until November 30.

Greetings,
    Kara
    It will never be a gift if you have to pay for it??  :s

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file