ホーム Japanese ゲームについての質問

釣りの働き者のボーナスポイントバグについて

mayubu (JP1)mayubu (JP1) JP1 投稿:390
編集済:22.04.2018 ゲームについての質問
今回の「釣りの働き者」から、生産メーターのレベルが10に到達するとボーナスポイントが獲得できるようになりました。

お題がレベル10に達するたびにプラスが増えていくはずなのですが、組合員さんで+7以上にボーナスポイントが増えなかった方がいらっしゃいます。2回挑戦されましたがダメでした;;

レベル56-999(最上級)クラスで、ボーナスポイントを+8以上獲得された方、または同じく+7以上にならなかった方は
いらっしゃいませんか?
個人のバグなのか、仕様なのか知りたく、ぜひお知らせくださいますと嬉しいです。

なお、レベル55までのクラスでは、ほかの組合員さんから
「+9になりました。上限はない模様」との報告がありました。

私自身が検証できればよかったのですが、+7で金鉱許可証が取れる算段がついたので、次の手立てをしていなくてわかりませんでした^^;

どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。
Post edited by mayubu (JP1) on

コメント

• cune (JP1)cune (JP1) JP1 投稿:291
    その件については本家の英語フォーラムで報告されてるので覗いてみてはいかがでしょうか。

no bonus points assigned after reaching 10 point / second in F-HWE

ModのWascallyWabbitさん曰く
    Our tech is trying to reproduce it, but seems to be working ok at the moment. Did you notice anything different with the ones that worked & those that didn`t (aside from no bonus point of course)? Anything strange that you noticed may be helpful & has it worked correctly since you posted or did you not try again?
    再現できなくて困ってるようなので、些細なことでも報告すれば解決が早まるかもしれません。
  • mayubu (JP1)mayubu (JP1) JP1 投稿:390
    編集済:22.04.2018
    cuneさま

英語フォーラムをお知らせいただきありがとうございます。
    覗いてみました。

要するに
    ・ボーナスポイントに上限はない。
    ・ボーナスポイントが加算されない例がバグとして報告されている。
    英語苦手なのですがこんな感じでしょうか^^

組合員さんに伝えて、報告するようすすめてみます。
    ありがとうございました。
    Post edited by mayubu (JP1) on
  • cune (JP1)cune (JP1) JP1 投稿:291
    バグの原因が特定されたようです。
    生産メーターのレベルがちょうど10になるとボーナスが増えないようになってたようです。(レベル10まで残り100匹の時にちょうど100匹水揚げする)
    ってこれは完全に初歩的なプログラムミスだし、さらに境界値テストが行われてないなんてまともな技術者なら絶対に有り得ません!!

no bonus points assigned after reaching 10 point / second in F-HWE

@PCA (GB1) Great feedback, thankyou & our hardworking little tech has successfully managed to break it too now, so its over to the devs to work out how to fix it.

You will need to contact support regarding any losses incurred, it helps that the bug has been confirmed, though I have no idea how they would assess its impact, so I can`t guarantee they will do anything, but can`t hurt to try.  - Good luck!
    @PCA (GB1) さんの投稿も貼っておきますね ;)
    I just noticed something else that might be of interest, but it happens too fast to make a screenshot

I just collected salmon, the cargo from a single boat was sufficient to bring the needle from 0 to 10: the bonus point by the boat flashed green for a moment as it normally happens when you hit 10, and I was able to read +5 (meaning 1 more than prior to collecting) but then this point has not been added and the silo still shows +4

hope this helps

組合の働き者のコードを一切使ってないってことなのでしょうか。効率が悪すぎます。
    優秀な技術者(いるとして^^)はhtml5チームに移り、Flashチームは2軍3軍がやってるとしか思えません。
    それならバグを出さないために一切のコンテンツや機能の追加を止めすべてのリソースをhtml5につぎ込み早期リリースを目指して欲しいものです。
  • cuneさん、ありがとうございました。
    リーダーが報告して下さった、バグ被害者当人ですw
    サポートの方には、ゆうべメールしましたが、エラー表示が出るわけでもなく、
    タラで6分半+7という画像は当日Gyazoしていましたが、状況説明としては説得力弱く、
    「なんだかなー・・・」という感じでした。
    私は+7になってから後、都合4回レベル10をトライしましたが、すべての数字がJustではないので、
    きっと最初の収穫でJustしてしまい、そこでシステムがSTOPしてしまったという事でしょうか。
    バグとして認めて貰い、何らかの補填あるといいなー・・・ 甘い甘いww
  • teabags100 (JP1)teabags100 (JP1) JP1 投稿:406
    編集済:22.04.2018
    申し訳ありません、スレ違いとは重々承知ではありますが、書かせてくださいませ。
    (このスレッド内でフラッグが付けられているので)

『通報する』のフラッグについてですが、EnMODさんから説明出ています。

Update April 17th - A new Grove, a Flag and a lot of Kittie Cats! - Discussion

20.04.2018 edited 20.04.2018
    Okay, just a reminder that the "flag" is to alert the Moderators to posts which are in breach of the Community Guidelines to such an extent, that they need to be removed from the board as soon as possible.  If you misuse the flagging feature it is also a breach of the guidelines.

This is not to be used because you disagree with a post.  You can always reach out to one of the mods if you are unsure about a post.

Thanks everyone!
    Pickle 

フラッグはコミュニティガイドラインに違反する投稿につけるものです。
    This is not to be used because you disagree with a post.
    好き嫌いで付けるものではありません。
    (追記 上のように訳してしまいましたが、『好き』で付けることは出来ますので、
    原文に正確に「フラッグは同意できない投稿に付けるものではない」に訂正させて頂きます。)
     If you misuse the flagging feature it is also a breach of the guidelines.

フラッグの誤用、濫用、悪用はガイドラインに違反することになります。

また、日本フォーラムCMは変更になっているのかも知れません。

めっさめさ長いのですが、下は或るプレイヤからのクレームに対するCMHunterさんの返答の全文です。

Fabulous CC Rewards continue !!!

Hi @didah (SKN1) , thank you for your comments and the time you took to write them.

Just to clear up the Big Farm: Mobile Harvest question, while the overall theme and title of this game shares much with our original Big Farm web game the teams for each game are completely separate. The mobile team have their own CMs, developers, testers and everything they need to develop the game. My focus and my job are in no way related to the mobile version of the game.

First off I want to apologise if you or any other player feels like I have not given you the information you need. I'm not here to make excuses or tell you sob stories and I welcome feedback on how I'm doing, it's impossible for me to get better without knowing where I'm falling down.

My job involves a very large community of people, and while I can mainly be found posting in the English forums (English is my native and only fluent language) I am also responsible for every other forum we maintain. Some time ago the CM team was much larger, with at least one dedicated CM for every single forum, while currently there are two CMs for every single forum, myself and my colleague Keledar. This means that our time is spread a little thinner than it would have been in the past and we are not able to provide the dedicated forum service that has been the norm in the past. We are also responsible for many other aspects of the community besides the forum and are now more deeply involved in the process of the game's design and feedback process than ever before. I can assure you that your feedback is being passed on and our moderators do a wonderful job of making sure we know what you want, whether they forward us threads in which you've posted or specific comments form discussions they have had, or even trends they have noticed. We rely heavily on our moderator team, more so than before. They are our direct link to all of you guys, and while we try be as active as we can in the forums we spend a lot of our time in the background gathering information and details, planning concepts and campaigns and holding regular feedback sessions with our moderators. This feedback is then discussed directly within the team and evaluated for inclusion in the game. We are currently in a period where we are both closing off some older topics and trying to move fully into new topics and features. We are doing our best to keep a balance between older topics and newer things you guys want added in to the game.

I again apologise if you feel at all neglected, but as I mentioned we tend to rely on the moderators to disseminate information for us across the forums and let us know what is being spoken about. We do stop in and check om posts and threads as often as we can, but it's also true that in the last couple of years the CM role has changed here at GGS, and especially recently. Though having said that, I am very happy to receive your feedback and happy to see what I can do to improve. If any forum member has feedback, agrees with the above post, would like to tell us what they do and do not like about the forums or about me as a CM you are welcome to do so in a constructive manner! Without feedback I am in a void so it is a vital part of this role.

I want to take this opportunity to once again thank our wonderful moderator team, here on the English forums and across all of our forums. They role they fill is a tough one and I am glad your post above acknowledges the fantastic work they do and the relationship they have with the community. It is a blessing to have them and I truly couldn't do a thing without them.

In regard to getting you answers, I am not sure if you are aware but one example where we are trying to make improvements in this area is our new thread set up by the moderators. In this thread they will let you know when a suggestion made by players or moderators has received some feedback from the team and what that feedback is. We hope this will improve the overall communication and feedback cycle with you all. I have a few other projects in various stages of preparedness that I hope will provide you all with a smoother game experience in future, improve the feedback cycle and get you guys what you want and need. If I'm not hitting the mark, let me know. I can't promise to fix everything or improve over night but I can't do anything about a problem if I am not aware of it.

Wedding Planner
    The event has not been cancelled or pulled at any stage, a small rebalance was done and we are still happy to collect feedback on the event as it currently runs if anyone still feels it is not balanced in a fair yet challenging way. Simply post your feedback in a relevant location and either I or the moderators will see it and make sure it gets to the team.

Reward Changes
    We posted recently about the new reward system. We are aware of the complaints about the rewards that were changed and are working to improve that system. It is an iterative process and every change requires an update to the game, so I cannot promise super speedy results but I can say that we have taken some of the feedback we were passed and already implemented it into our new reward creation system. We will also be collecting feedback in an ongoing manner, so if you spot things that you think don't fit let us know and we will see if it makes sense to get a change put in place.

Thanks and looking forward to future feedback!

気になるトコロだけもいちど重ねて引用しますと
    Some time ago the CM team was much larger, with at least one dedicated CM for every single forum, while currently there are two CMs for every single forum, myself and my colleague Keledar. 

現在ではCM HunterさんとKeledarさんのお二人で全てのフォーラムを担当していることになっている??

だとすると 

Small Server Restart for Japan

で、Katsuo氏より先にCM Hunterさんからお知らせがあったことも合点がいきます。

余談ですが、上記のクレームをつけたプレイヤさんには『好き』こそ8個ついていますが
    『通報する』は付いていません。

Post edited by teabags100 (JP1) on

コメントを残す

ボールドイタリック取り消し線Ordered list順序なしリスト
絵文字
画像
左へそろえる中央でそろえる右へそろえる。HTMLビューに切り替えるフルページに切り替える明るさを切り替える
画像/ファイルをドロップする