ホーム Japanese ゲームについての質問

Test sever:「釣り」について

テストサーバーで新たに追加された釣りについて、詳しく説明されているスレッドがあったので、そのまま転載します。
リンク元はこちらです。

釣りのチュートリアルのステップ2で釣りを教えてもらうには、ツールにアイテムを追加する必要があります。
アイテムの追加方法は下記引用の「How to add items to tackle box」を参考に、「足りない釣り具」で表示されるアイテムをすべて追加してください。全部追加したらオレグさんクリック→「釣り旅行」ボタンクリックで釣りを教えてもらえます。

※タックルボックスのヘルプをクリックするとブラウザがフリーズするのでご注意ください。(2016/10/15現在)
jess_d (US1) said:
I've seen some questions regarding the new fishing feature so I thought I would make some screenshots & offer any help I can. I haven't had a lot of time today to play with Oleg so I'm still at a very low level. If anyone has any additional information please share so that we can help each other and learn together. Thanks! :smiley:

:star: Where to find Oleg... :star:
Flower Farm: Oleg is located on the far right of the screen on the dock out in the water. 

Gourmet Farm: Oleg is located at a pond to the left of the airport.

Main Farm: Oleg is located at the stream to the left of the garage.

:star: How to purchase fishing supplies :star:

Click on Oleg then click on the shop icon at the top of the ring menu. Click on the blue info icon for more info about each item.

:star: How to add items to tackle box :star:

Click on Oleg then click the tackle box icon on the left side of the ring menu.

Click the item(s) you want to add to your tackle box & drag it to an empty slot on the right.

:star: How to level up & earn XP :star: (XP=experience points)....this also applies to the learn how to fish task

Click on Oleg then click on the blue fish (Send Oleg fishing) icon on the right side of the ring menu.

Click on the second tab of the window then you can choose how much XP you want to earn. Notice the timers that tell you how long it will take & how much money it will cost in dollars or gold.

For the learn to fish task, if you move the cursor over the help icon it says something about building a special building from the construction menu. Just ignore that because it doesn't apply to the task. Probably just showing the wrong text. Follow the steps above to complete the task.

:star: How to catch fish yourself :star:

Click on Oleg then click on the fishing pole at the bottom of the ring.

I will add more info with screenshots once I can fish again.
To hook a fish you can click on the fish you want & the line will go near that fish. Sometimes other fish will get in the way & get hooked instead. I have seen fish turn away from the hook then the hook will go to the bottom & disappear. 

:star: How to get catfish and other types of fish :star:

This is a quick summary without screenshots because its late for me & I'm exhausted. I'll do better tomorrow. ;)
You should have received a gift/bonus on the test server giving you various items such as bait, lures, poles, etc. Certain baits will attract a certain type of fish (the blue info icon will give you more info about each one). You need to add that bait (for whichever fish you need) to your tackle box ( see "How to add items to tackle box" above) in order to attract them to your location.

{I'm going to stop myself for now & get to bed but I'll add more tomorrow. Hopefully some of this info will be helpful to someone. :) }

コメントを残す

ボールドイタリック取り消し線Ordered list順序なしリスト
絵文字
画像
左へそろえる中央でそろえる右へそろえる。HTMLビューに切り替えるフルページに切り替える明るさを切り替える
画像/ファイルをドロップする