Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[Discussion] Crack Open the Piggy Bank

This is the thread to discuss Crack Open the Piggy Bank

Comments

• BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    edited 23.02.2021
    This is how the piggy bank looks like

The icon appears at the offer hub while the Piggy Bank is active, and the offer will last for a varying number of days.

You will get items dropped by harvesting fields.

Post edited by RosyStarling on
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 30.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • 5 days? Mine shows a countdown from 88 days.
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    We have checked this out and BugsBunny originally said 5 days as that was the example shown to us

Its duration will vary.

This first run of the Piggy bank will stay until the 2ist of May
  • We have checked this out and BugsBunny originally said 5 days as that was the example shown to us

Its duration will vary.

This first run of the Piggy bank will stay until the 2ist of May
    And here I was going to guess mine was a glitch from the event starting while I was logged on.

Any clue if it stacks with other offers, like coop match?
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    My 1st thought of this is event is; now we see why they made the lab to offer SS to at the lowest level. It appears this event will really favor those players who choose to have more fields on their main farms than other things. I mean a player with 50 fields can do quite a bit more than my 11 fields. Especially if they purchase that package that includes the repeat harvester.
  • Auburnjuju (US1)Auburnjuju (US1) US1 Posts: 8
    edited 22.02.2021
    Question do you have to purchase the gold in piggy bank then or can you wait until the bank is full? Or is it only with bank showing? Will I loose the coins if I don't buy them this time? Just trying to make sure don't loose them..lol
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    You can wait until you achieve the maximum.
    If you haven't got the maximum by the end of the event  you can still purchase the minimum before the event is over. 
    So keep an eye out until an hour or two before the end.
  • So when I reach the max, 26,000 piggy bank tokens, that means 26,000 gold for $5?
    If so, oh..okay.. I thought I would be able to trade in piggy banks for gold, instead of spending real money...
    Good deal for people who spend money I guess
    Please, please, please can they stop the pig from moving up & down in the icon on the left side of the screen?  I find this distracting and a bit annoying. No other task button picture moves, and I would rather this one does not either!
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    edited 22.02.2021
    Yeah , well mathematically

The offer is quite good, 26.000 gold for 5$ , is pretty much a sale at 300%

So its not bad for someone who just wants to drop a few dollars, without spending a crazy amount

You get a pretty decent return :)

Btw for Free players , We have a system like that for everyone, Its called Lab level 100 , And Accumulating the legendary Catalysts until the lab is level 100 :)

My Lab is currently level 71 ( it takes a bit of diamonds yeah , will need patience ) But i have already accumulated enough legendary catalysts to transform 18.000 gold when it will make it to level 100

And it should build up as it goes :D
  • AndyTwobeats (SKN1)AndyTwobeats (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 129
    edited 22.02.2021
    Yeah , well mathematically

The offer is quite good, 26.000 gold for 5$ , is pretty much a sale at 300%

So its not bad for someone who just wants to drop a few dollars, without spending a crazy amount

You get a pretty decent return :)

Btw for Free players , We have a system like that for everyone, Its called Lab level 100 , And Accumulating the legendary Catalysts until the lab is level 100 :)

My Lab is currently level 71 ( it takes a bit of diamonds yeah , will need patience ) But i have already accumulated enough legendary catalysts to transform 18.000 gold when it will make it to level 100

And it should build up as it goes :D

Whoa... how do you earn enough cash to level that up so much... (fish, and now jam? I guess?...)
    My lab is only level 10... and even getting to that, I thought was expensive lol.

I used to be able to get the 50th place in competitions where the gold mining certificate was the reward.. but I haven't been able to do that for a long time now... Now, besides the daily login bonuses that give 30 gold, leveling up that gives 50, the only way I've been earning gold has been those lucky random gold reward from finding the Leprechaun during that event, or the Lucky Cat or w/e from the Golden Week event.

Edit:

Not sure if this is supposed to happen... piggy has escaped his box lol

Well, Laboratory at level 30 , Only cost Diamonds to upgrade , No more dollars

So its a bit much more manageable , You only need dollars up to level 30 :) ( it can be a bit costly if u are low level )

• AndyTwobeats (SKN1)AndyTwobeats (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 129
    edited 22.02.2021

So its a bit much more manageable , You only need dollars up to level 30 :) ( it can be a bit costly if u are low level )

Ooo good to know, thanks!
    I'm level 377.. but spending so many millions seems like so much to me =X

On topic... piggy keeps flying higher and higher lol

I used to be able to get the 50th place in competitions where the gold mining certificate was the reward.. but I haven't been able to do that for a long time now... Now, besides the daily login bonuses that give 30 gold, leveling up that gives 50, the only way I've been earning gold has been those lucky random gold reward from finding the Leprechaun during that event, or the Lucky Cat or w/e from the Golden Week event.
    if you're looking for rewards that give gold;
    Regular old mystery boxes give gold too, there is about a 1% chance of finding a GML, and around a 3% chance of finding 300 gold pieces.
    The new style of gold mystery boxes give around a 5% chance of finding gold pieces, but that will only be either 50 or 100 pieces.
    The new style of green boxes give goldflower seeds too, but there's only about 1/2 of a percent probably of getting one of those.
    The old style of gold mystery boxes award goldflower seeds and GML, but I do not have enough data to give a good %. It is harder to come across this style of box anymore.
    The plain old-fashioned regular mystery boxes are still the best chance of gold reward in this category.
    I think there was a thread somewhere by Ninjahuman, Resuming all the places you can find gold in game

@Heather Norsk (US1)

Yup, Ordinary mystery boxes are the most underrated reward in the game, But each box is approximately worth 35 Gold 

So lets say , you get 10 as reward , I see it as a 350 gold reward

Also , There is the Fortune Teller tent , That you can hit once per day , the one that costs 100 Gold , You have approximately 95% chance to get 200 Gold back, and earn 100 Gold

@Exxy (INT1)
    I'm sorry, but how do you find that is more manageable?  It takes forever to get diamonds now to upgrade other buildings, so it makes it more difficult to upgrade the lab now past level 30 since it's no longer with cash (IMHO). Unless you have figured out good tactics on getting more diamonds than 12-20k/week at DW (if one has time to work them), and some from the FL too.
    Yeah, diamonds are not that easy to earn , I always save up 26K gold, to buy the pass for FL to get extra's there

And to be honest, All my diamonds are going into the lab , even if all other buildings could use it , just see it more profitable to focus on Lab
  • William Robert (US1)William Robert (US1) US1 Posts: 367
    edited 22.02.2021

@Exxy (INT1)
    I'm sorry, but how do you find that is more manageable?  It takes forever to get diamonds now to upgrade other buildings, so it makes it more difficult to upgrade the lab now past level 30 since it's no longer with cash (IMHO). Unless you have figured out good tactics on getting more diamonds than 12-20k/week at DW (if one has time to work them), and some from the FL too.
    Might be the first time, but I agree with Exxy, it IS more manageable than it had been. It just doesn't make sense to me to have more than one lab.

In the 3 weeks I've been upgrading my lab from diamonds it has gone up 28 levels - I saved enough cash in that time that I could have done one upgrade the old way. I should be able to do about 4 levels per week from DW diamonds.

I know the low level labs I demolished also were asking less than 1/3 the farm cash for the next upgrade.

I think we took a turn off topic.

• I used to be able to get the 50th place in competitions where the gold mining certificate was the reward.. but I haven't been able to do that for a long time now... Now, besides the daily login bonuses that give 30 gold, leveling up that gives 50, the only way I've been earning gold has been those lucky random gold reward from finding the Leprechaun during that event, or the Lucky Cat or w/e from the Golden Week event.
    if you're looking for rewards that give gold;
    Regular old mystery boxes give gold too, there is about a 1% chance of finding a GML, and around a 3% chance of finding 300 gold pieces.
    The new style of gold mystery boxes give around a 5% chance of finding gold pieces, but that will only be either 50 or 100 pieces.
    The new style of green boxes give goldflower seeds too, but there's only about 1/2 of a percent probably of getting one of those.
    The old style of gold mystery boxes award goldflower seeds and GML, but I do not have enough data to give a good %. It is harder to come across this style of box anymore.
    The plain old-fashioned regular mystery boxes are still the best chance of gold reward in this category.

Thanks! I didn't know any of that XD
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    So they did an update for money and did not fix the Lab?  Did I misunderstand that?
    edited 30.01.2023
    no comment
  • Piggy won't accept my payment

davidharrell  usa server
    edited 30.01.2023
    no comment
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    One day of missions and the piggybank is full. Now I need to know if it is right understood that if I use the 36,99 Dkr will I then get 26.000 gold ?? When I click the bank it does NOT tell me how much gold I am buying. Needs a clarification here .
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    One day of missions and the piggybank is full. Now I need to know if it is right understood that if I use the 36,99 Dkr will I then get 26.000 gold ?? When I click the bank it does NOT tell me how much gold I am buying. Needs a clarification here .
    Right you are. Mine doesn't tell me how much gold I would be buying.
  •  :o  Did you contact Support?  What kind of payment were you trying to use?  I used a gift card as I don't use VISA or MC.
    I can't find support
    edited 30.01.2023
    no comment
  • Pookie89 (US1)Pookie89 (US1) US1 Posts: 29
    Piggy won't accept my payment

davidharrell  usa server
    I know this isn't the correct thread (probably) for this discussion... I'm sorry to hear that you had trouble (but relieved I'm not alone) as it didn't accept mine either.... I reported my issue to support earlier today.... just in case.  :/
  • Pookie89 (US1)Pookie89 (US1) US1 Posts: 29
    edited 23.02.2021
     :o  Did you contact Support?  What kind of payment were you trying to use?  I used a gift card as I don't use VISA or MC.
    I can't find support

@davidharrell (US1)
     it's on the home page just near the top of the page..... :)

UPDATE:      I might suggest you try to process payment again (if you haven't already) ~ I just tried it again and either the glitch has been fixed or enough time passed that it let me in to try again and it was successful!!!

Post edited by Pookie89 (US1) on
Sign In to comment.