Home EN Official Announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Sales Tax: US - based players only

--    Please note:     For US - based players only    --

In order to comply with US State regulations, Goodgame Studios will have to start collecting Sales Tax and remit it to the state authorities, if applicable.
For those of you living in US States with Sales Tax and who play mobile games, this will not be a surprise, since Apple, Google and Amazon have been adding Sales Tax to the final price for over a year now.
Goodgame Studios does not collect or save personal data like home addresses but we may have to ask some of you for your ZipCode in order to comply with the legislation.
This will be requested through an in-game popup, which after you provide the data, will never be shown again.

Q: What will change exactly?
A: In States where Goodgame Studios is registered, we will have to collect Sales Tax and to do so, we will add to the final price the State tax plus any applicable rate related to your city, district or county.

Q: Will I get an invoice?
A: Yes. Goodgame Studios sends an invoice for every payment to the registered Email address. The new invoices for the US, will have a field for Sales Tax. If there is no Sales Tax applicable in your state or if Goodgame Studios is not registered in your state, that amount will be 0.

Q: I was charged an incorrect amount of Sales Tax.
A: In order to avoid this issue, we advise the players to insert their ZipCodes in a popup most of you will see in-game.

Q: I moved to another ZipCode and I am still being charged the Sales tax of my old address.
A: Considering that the consumer is seen as the taxpayer, it's in your best interest to update your information as soon as possible. Simply send a ticket to our support with your new ZipCode.

Q: I am being charged Sales tax and I don't live in the US.
A: You may be playing a game account registered in the US or be using a US VPN. Disconnect your VPN and if this does not solve the issue, please contact our support.

If you have further questions, feel free to contact our support.
Sign In to comment.