Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[Farewell to ChickadeeQuilter]

Dear Forum Members

I am happy to say that I am moving on to bigger and better things in life (my real life).  Thank you for your support these past 2 years.  Moving on always presents itself with a mixed bag of emotions. My last day will be the end of November.  I just wanted to be able to say a fond farewell to you all before I do leave.  I am sure you all will be in the amazingly wonderful and capable hands of the EN Forum Mods, RosyStarling and BugsBunny.

Comments

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 14.11.2022
    So sad to see you go.

You will be missed

When you are about don't forget to show me your latest creation.  Your quilts are fantastic
    and we can catch up on gossip

And nobody can run a quiz as well as you !

Happy quilting
  • BaileyBailey Moderator, Guest Posts: 14,817
    Hi Chickadee,

sad to see you leaving. I wish you all the best for your future.

It was a pleasure working with you.

Bailey
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    edited 14.11.2022

ChickadeeQuilter  I am so sad to see that you are leaving Us, you will be missed, good luck with your next Adventure, & stay safe out there. :)

• MatyMaty Moderator, Guest Posts: 5,814
    edited 14.11.2022
    Hi CD.  I am sad to read that you decided to leave the team but I want to take this opportunity to wish you all the  best in your  future in everything that you do in your real life. Take care!  Kisses and good luck!  :*
     <3
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    @ChickadeeQuilter Sorry to see you go but I'm happy for you to be moving on to bigger & better things!  Best of luck to you! <3

PS. Please leave some bird seed & carrots for @RosyStarling and @BugsBunny so we can feed them ;)
  • Thank you for your great contests.
    I hope that many blessings will come your way. Enjoy your new endeavors.
    Take care!
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967

For you RosyStarling, my friend!

For you BugsBunny, my friend!

• janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    Good Luck and Thank you :smiley:
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    @ChickadeeQuilter So sorry you're leaving, Chickadee.  :(  You were and always will be an awesome MOD! <3

See the source image
    @ChickadeeQuilter So sorry you're leaving, Chickadee.  :(  You were and always will be an awesome MOD! <3

See the source image
    Thank you, John for all those awesome signatures you have done for me.  I am just sorry I can't take them with me when I leave.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Wishing you all the best in your future endeavors and Thanks for all your help and support during your time with BF. 
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    Hello Chickadee, or CD like i always call you,

Mostly when i am writing something i am very certain about what to right, and words, phrases flow through my mind however this message is so odd, because i am out of words this time.

I still remember the day you joined the team, more than a colleague, a great friend whom i can count on, you are one of the greatest and nicest people I have ever worked with. This news is very saddening for me and Rosy personally because we will miss a amazing colleague like you who entertained all our doubts, helped us and worked together as a great team, however I agree that life has to move on, and I'm sure you will do great in everything you do as usual.

All the best for your future adventures, stay in touch!
    Bugs Bunny
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 16.11.2022
    Thank you, John for all those awesome signatures you have done for me.  I am just sorry I can't take them with me when I leave.
    @ChickadeeQuilter  You may leave the signatures behind, Chickadee, but they'll always be here for you to look back on and reminisce. animated-dancing-smiley-image-0005  <3  

animated-bird-image-0048

Post edited by farmerjohn 22 (US1) on
    @ChickadeeQuilter  You may leave the signatures behind, Chickadee, but they'll always be here for you to look back on and reminisce. animated-dancing-smiley-image-0005  <3  

animated-bird-image-0048

Awwww! Thank you so much!  Yes I will come here to view and gaze upon your lovely work. :)<3<3
  • We'll miss you very much ChichadeeQuilter, the forum will never quite be the same again :) Best wishes, and good luck, hope to see you around again :)
  • Best wishes and good luck, ChichadeeQuilter
  • Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    I already gave you my wishes but.... I will do it here too
    we will miss you thats for sure
    what ever you do in your life... I hope we will stay in your mind (all of us here on forum) as a happy memory
    even if we never met each other its like we do know one onother
    all the best I wish for you !  :)<3
  • Sola (US1)Sola (US1) US1 Posts: 63
    Farewell @ChickadeeQuilter you are a great Mod and you will be missed and may the Lord Blessed your next Adventure.
  • DianaDiana Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,037
    Hi CD :)
    It is sad news that you are leaving us. I wish you every success in real life. I will miss  <3
    Diana
  • vision (GB1)vision (GB1) GB1 Posts: 19,016
    Chika , we will miss you. Take care please  <3<3<3

Our team will miss you
  • CM KaraCM Kara Community Manager Posts: 160
    edited 22.11.2022
    Here now as well!

Dear Chickadee,

thank you so much for being part of our moderator team and for being a big help! I wish you all the best for your future.
    You will be missed!

Kara
Sign In to comment.