Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[Discussion] Build a third Barn!

RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718

This where you can discuss the new update .... Build a third Barn!

Post edited by RosyStarling on

Comments

• Mat 48 (GB1)Mat 48 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 312
    Did I just catch you enjoying the new and modern looking menus for the many fields on your farm? 

No... No you didn't... They are not good and not an improvement - They are a regression!

• MinionBob (GB1)MinionBob (GB1) GB1 Posts: 137
    Did I just catch you enjoying the new and modern looking menus for the many fields on your farm? 

No... No you didn't... They are not good and not an improvement - They are a regression!

Nor me either!
  • visboer (NL1)visboer (NL1) NL1 Posts: 39
    set your clock straight. we also play ff 
  • Just started, 2 hours too late, nice job !!   :'(
  • so ...when will new island open? :|
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    There is no Calendar any more

We have to wait until it happens
  • I don't need a third barn, I need catalysts please.
  • Alex (BR1)Alex (BR1) BR1 Posts: 102

Well I don't think all that wheat was needed to produce beef feed and I still have a level 5 workshop.

The information says: 45 wheat for 24 bovine feed
    So 768/24x 45= 1440 wheat
    Hope it's a bug because in the update it says it's just a visual change and not that it would increase the amount to produce.
    @hayd (BR1)  It is thought to be  visual display bug and should run as you expected 

Clear your cache and all should be well next time
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    edited 30.03.2022
    Has the time increased for the duration of making feed in the mills? I noticed it on main farm with cow feed, almost like 10 extra hours. This can't be right and surely is a bug.

Oh and another barn! YAY!  I am liking that, now to find room :-)
    edited 30.03.2022
    @antigone6 (US1)  see my reply to hayd immediately above yours
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    TY Rosy, I wasn't sure if that applied to the time also!  Thank you for your response! You ROCK!  :-)
  • PlayaJim1 (US1)PlayaJim1 (US1) US1 Posts: 17
    a second apt block would have been nice 
  • sylciafi (PL1)sylciafi (PL1) PL1 Posts: 320
    edited 30.03.2022
    i cicha nas oskubali :( niby coś dali - 3 magazyn , a po cichu dołozyli, zwiększyli ilość produktów do robienia karmy , kręciłam karmę na bieżący magazyn, 16-17 razy teraz zaczem jakies 7

do teraz ggs jest polepszenie gry dla graczy? po co nam 3-ci magazyn
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    i cicha nas oskubali :( niby coś dali - 3 magazyn , a po cichu dołozyli, zwiększyli ilość produktów do robienia karmy , kręciłam karmę na bieżący magazyn, 16-17 razy teraz zaczem jakies 7

do teraz ggs jest polepszenie gry dla graczy? po co nam 3-ci magazyn
    This is an "English" only forum.  Please translate before posting, Thank you.

I used google translate for you this time: You said:

"and silently plucked us :( like they gave something - 3rd warehouse, and quietly added something, they increased the amount of products for making food, I turned the food to the current warehouse, 16-17 times now I started some 7 to date ggs is game improvement for gamers? why do we need a 3rd warehouse"
  • sylciafi (PL1)sylciafi (PL1) PL1 Posts: 320
    sorry, I got the forum wrong :)
    the entry is out of date because it is supposedly a display error
  • Pookie89 (US1)Pookie89 (US1) US1 Posts: 29
    edited 30.03.2022
    @hayd (BR1)  It is thought to be  visual display bug and should run as you expected 

Clear your cache and all should be well next time

Thanks for your suggestion @RosyStarling .... I went a step further after I cleared my cache... I logged off the game, did a shutdown on my computer, powered it back on and signed in to BF and it did not change anything to do with my main farm windmill  nor my gourmet farm waterwheel feed production inconsistencies  :/
    yes ... it seems it does not help

I am told it is just a visual bug and you are getting the times and quantities you should be getting
  • Alex (BR1)Alex (BR1) BR1 Posts: 102

My God
    If any of you have shared your password with someone else, make sure to change it. Now with this single button a person can permanently delete your farm from the game.
  • I changed my game name to AngelAcuteAngle. It shows every where but for in the forum. Will the forum be updated to reflect the change at any point?
  • I do like the improvements they make it easier to see what you have in storage rather then having to go to the barn see what you have, and it looks nice.  But, I agree we need catalysts please we were getting enough to make our premium feed and stuff but now it seems we are not, is this just temporary? 

FarmerTAM
  • Autumnferret (US1)Autumnferret (US1) US1 Posts: 1,168
    am I the only 1 thinking more barn space will have them asking for more stuff in events??
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    am I the only 1 thinking more barn space will have them asking for more stuff in events??
    That was my first reaction.
    I personally am not sure about that. I don't remember much of changes in requirements for more stuff in events when we were given the ability to build our barns to level 10.  For years we could only have level 9 barns. The extra barn allows us all to do a bit of "stockpiling" instead of having to be "interrupted" to sell before going on with what we were doing in missions, or events.
    edited 31.03.2022
    The new so-called "modern" menus aren't faster and easier. They still take more time to get to where you want to be, and selection is a two-handed operation because of the slider. 

When so many players say they don't like something, please quit giving us more of it. 
    Post edited by artful (US1) on
    Of course you realize that we mods have no control over what changes are given us.  We do however forward your voiced concerns to the Team.
    Of course you realize that we mods have no control over what changes are given us.  We do however forward your voiced concerns to the Team.
    We understand that, and we appreciate your hard work. But we also used to have some very hands-on CMs who interacted with us several times a week, if not daily, who kept the lines of communications open with us as well as with the mods, and worked relentlessly with the teams to get things done and or changed.  The last couple of CMs never bothered to communicate with us except to pop up here and ask us to buy something.  

When originally created, the mods were installed to keep things running smoothly in the forums. The CMs had power and were many times able to get things done. We need to return to that. Passing along our input is great, and we thank you for it, but as things stand right now, no one is watching our backs.
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    In my opinion the ability to change your username will cause confusion within a cooperative and will also allow those players who have displayed bad behavior in the past to cover their tracks. BTW, I'm right along with everybody in not liking the new menus. Not an improvement, but like other things changed in the game, I'm sure I'll get used to it. 😉
    Oh, I meant to add earlier. Thankful for the third barn. It would be wonderful if we could also have a "Barn Apartment" where we could store them, like with the apartment blocks and coops.
  • How to change username??
Sign In to comment.