Home EN General Discussions & Questions Tutorials and FAQs

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

About Hacks, Cracks and Free Gold

Latten (DE1)Latten (DE1) Posts: 6,246
edited 02.09.2015 in Tutorials and FAQs
Hey guys,

since another "Big Farm Hack" appeared on my radar, I figured I should warn you in time.

These so-called "Hacks" for Browsergames are around for quite some time now. They promise free gold, levels and whatnot, when you just download them, let them log into your account and enjoy the day.

Now here's the kicker: They actually do nothing at all, but harm your computer. Let me explain a few points.
  • They can't change what's on our server. All a 'hack' will do is (if even that) change some numbers on your client software, directly in your browser. If it shows more money or gold to you, it's not really there. It just changes what you are shown. You still have that 2000 gold, even if your game shows you now have 3 Million. Once you spend more than your initial 2000, you will still get the "not enough gold" message. You simply won't have the gold, money or XP the hack promises you.
  • They just want to get your account data. You won't find a 'hack' that works without logging into your account through the program, and that's for a reason: All that it wants is your account data. As soon as you enter your username and password, it will send both off to a database on a hacking server, where basically everyone can access your secret password and do all kinds of stuff with it. And that's the harmless option. The other one would be..
  • They're possibly trojans. A trojan virus works exactly like its namesake, the famous historical wooden horse. It's disguised as a useful program, but in reality it's a virus, malware, sometimes even software that enables another person or group to completely overtake your PC, with all your data on it. With a bit of bad luck, you're giving your whole expensive PC away for just a bit more gold in a browser game.
  • They might get you banned. Even if it doesn't work, we of course can't allow the use of hacks, cheats etc in the game. So if we notice you using a hack, your account is in immediate danger of getting temporarily or permanently banned. Really, it's not worth it.

Alright, there's that :) Now of course, if you still want to take that risk, I can't stop you. But I really, really recommend not to, because the only person harmed will be yourself.
Post edited by Latten (DE1) on

Comments

• bullyownerbullyowner Posts: 207
    edited 07.10.2013
    I would hope players would refrain from cheating...so not cool and unfair to others especially those that actually have real money invested in this game.
  • bustaa (US1)bustaa (US1) Posts: 126
    edited 10.10.2013
    I wondered how some players jumped up 40 levels overnight.. They found a way to cheat.. I hope you catch them and kick them off its not fair to the rest of us that been playing the game for so long..
    edited 10.10.2013
    I have been through this before where I really loved a game,invested lots of time and real money only to have it ruined by cheaters.It was so bad the game was ended causing players who didn't cheat to lose the game they loved as well as losing tons of real money.It's sad when people can't play a game by the rules and ruin it for the rest of us-I hope this will not happen here as this will be my second and last time I ever funnel my hard earned money into a game that is ruined by a bunch of CHEATS.
  • bustaa (US1)bustaa (US1) Posts: 126
    edited 10.10.2013
    Ya i spent quite a few dollars buying gold also , Yet i see some farms with all blue houses and levels that seem impossible.. i wondered how they did it without spending tons of cash yet theres programs you can buy that give you all the gold you want .. doesn't seem fair
  • Mary Moody (US1)Mary Moody (US1) Posts: 1
    edited 10.10.2013
    I agree! Its not fair to the ones who play the game without cheats
  • Lilypaddle (INT1)Lilypaddle (INT1) Posts: 614
    edited 10.10.2013
    You can get your farm up and running fast if you invest in gold. You can skip build and also buy land sooner with gold than with farm cash.

These cheater programs will not work and will just screw up your computer. And it was just pointed out that even if you used these cheater programs the server will still have your true value of gold. Having all blue houses and a higher level is possible, without cheating, but you have to buy gold to get the blue houses.
    edited 10.10.2013
    For the ones that have been playing a long time that's one thing...but for a fairly new player to skip from the bottom to the top...ya know they didn't get there without a bump.I haven't seen this yet-will be deja vu all over again.My join date is fairly new and I am getting close to lvl 60..that's with playing around 10 hrs a day for the last month and lots of gold.

@bustaa- If you have really seen this happen-report it asap.The mods will take care of it.

Post edited by Kat Nip: Merged posts, please use the edit button
  • Kat Nip (GB1)Kat Nip (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,796
    edited 11.10.2013
    bustaa3 wrote: »
    I wondered how some players jumped up 40 levels overnight.. They found a way to cheat.. I hope you catch them and kick them off its not fair to the rest of us that been playing the game for so long..
    bustaa3 wrote: »
    Ya i spent quite a few dollars buying gold also , Yet i see some farms with all blue houses and levels that seem impossible.. i wondered how they did it without spending tons of cash yet theres programs you can buy that give you all the gold you want .. doesn't seem fair
    The programs you're talking about don't work. Latten explained all of that in his post. For them to be successful at cheating, they need to hack the servers and they don't do that.
    I agree! Its not fair to the ones who play the game without cheats
    Mary, everyone plays the game without cheats. None of the "cheats" out there have been found to work at all.

Kat. Kittie_by_otomosc.gif
  • TheCosmicCat (AU1)TheCosmicCat (AU1) Posts: 82
    edited 13.10.2013
    i agree, please try and catch the cheaters.
  • Kakerullen (SKN1)Kakerullen (SKN1) Posts: 243
    edited 13.10.2013
    I use Steve (Steve Skrutrekker in Norwegian do not know what his name is in English) on main farm, and he is giving you double XP. And that is good help to level up fast. But he is costing gold but I use some gold on him. I am not a big gold player, but I have use gold in the mine and some of that I use on Steve insted of on deco. But that is my way to play the game. Somebody may see it as cheat. :-)

(And remember that only mill, silo and humus give XP on main farm and Xp is what you need to level up. I think some forget that on skn 1 if you see all that field low level player have sometimes)
    edited 14.10.2013
    I use Steve (Steve Skrutrekker in Norwegian do not know what his name is in English) on main farm, and he is giving you double XP. And that is good help to level up fast. But he is costing gold but I use some gold on him. I am not a big gold player, but I have use gold in the mine and some of that I use on Steve insted of on deco. But that is my way to play the game. Somebody may see it as cheat. :-)

(And remember that only mill, silo and humus give XP on main farm and Xp is what you need to level up. I think some forget that on skn 1 if you see all that field low level player have sometimes)
    Just to clarify this for anyone thinking that hiring Steve gives you double XP - Steve does increase the amount of XP you get while he's active, however it's not doubled - it's somewhat less.

• Kakerullen (SKN1)Kakerullen (SKN1) Posts: 243
    edited 14.10.2013
    On the mill he gives 2 xp on chicken. On humus i do not know xp, but I have level 5 humus and he gives me 40 humus insted of 20. Silo i do not know xp. But I shal ceck next time. I do not have him now because barn is full of humus. :-)
    edited 15.10.2013
    Yes, that's because you're only receiving 1xp per batch normally. Everything else that has more than 1xp per process, you receive less than double the XP. :)

• bowhit (US1)bowhit (US1) US1 Posts: 6
    edited 21.10.2013
    hi guys i just want to know, has anyone lost gold coins in the last couple of weeks, because that's my problem and i wrote to the company, and they told me "Hello,a new ticket has been created and will be processed as soon as possible.
    Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 10 to 18 CET.
    In order to avoid unnecessary check-back from us please ensure that you provide the name of the game, your player name and the site you play on in your mail. In addition please provide us with the game world/instance that you play on. This information can be found on your login screen. It is possible to enter this information after you have sent your ticket by replying to this mail."
    i really don't know what to do next, because i know i went over the 2000+ gold mark and then i see that it was below 1000- and sometimes i don't get credited with the gold that they give you at start-up, a lot of funny things happening.
    listen i love the game and i spend a lot of time on it, but what i work for i want! Please help thank you.
  • jaystarr2jaystarr2 Posts: 1,657
    edited 21.10.2013
    There's a facebook page which might be the source of this problem with people thinking there are hacks and cracks or whatever you call them: linky. Basically, someone made a FB page called "Big farm" which uses some of the art from the game and then links to cheats and whatnot.
  • montuosmontuos Posts: 1,275
    edited 21.10.2013
    bowhit2 wrote: »
    i really don't know what to do next, because i know i went over the 2000+ gold mark and then i see that it was below 1000- and sometimes i don't get credited with the gold that they give you at start-up, a lot of funny things happening.

If you have a lot of display problems like that, you should clear your browser cache and flash cache regularly. See How to clear the cache and Flash Player Website Storage Settings panel.

Also, if you're suddenly missing 2000 gold, did you just start your gold mine?
  • haha123456789002haha123456789002 Posts: 3
    edited 31.10.2013
    to tell you the truth, I was thinking to use the hack but I'm really sorry. I won't think of that thing again. thank you sooooo much for reminding. thank you.
  • DaFunnyFunkGirlDaFunnyFunkGirl Posts: 1
    edited 23.11.2013
    I Think My Account Got Cracked... All OF A Sudden I Came On And Like 20 Blue Houses Lol Wut?
  • FarmerTess (AU1)FarmerTess (AU1) Posts: 2,393
    edited 24.11.2013
    I Think My Account Got Cracked... All OF A Sudden I Came On And Like 20 Blue Houses Lol Wut?

If you are serious that you got to your account and there were 20 blue houses, then I think you should contact support, Give them all the information you can. Like how many houses you should have and what colour they are.
    Good luck.
  • silky232silky232 Posts: 18
    edited 25.11.2013
    my farm's also hacked.....what shud i do n how can i make a new thread n how to contact the support?
  • rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    edited 25.11.2013
    What should you do now? Change your password

Contact Support using the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page. Make sure you pick Big Farm at the top right and then e-mail Support is at the bottom

And to start a new thread there is a +Post New Thread green button top left of each forum
  • DottieGamerDottieGamer Posts: 13
    edited 26.11.2013
    I also bought gold and have not received everything. They said I received 30 000, but I only see 12000. It was deducted from my cellphone, but the gold was not added to the game. Some of it was added, but not everything.
  • montuosmontuos Posts: 1,275
    edited 26.11.2013
    You will need to contact Support to get gold issues sorted out.
  • hania khan2hania khan2 Posts: 1
    edited 18.12.2013
    Thankxxxxxxxxxxx..........
  • mick6 (AU1)mick6 (AU1) Posts: 158
    edited 30.12.2013
    hi..
    personally i think that these cheats/hacks are absolutly stupid...something needs to be done about them..
    ...how are honoust people ment to play on a level feild when that sort of mess is possible..thanks for the heads up,i dont really know how its going to help real players but rest assured no one in my coop will be using any sort of code or hack or watev else theyre known by

Post edited by Kat Nip: Please don't post unproven allegations about other members/cooperatives
  • candi 22candi 22 Posts: 1
    edited 30.12.2013
    I still kinda confussed about this game
  • ArtmakerArtmaker Posts: 415
    edited 31.12.2013
    Yea... early on I started trying to find easter eggs and cheat codes. (Pretty much every game I own has them.)
    Found a TON of sites claiming to offer hacks.
    It didn't take me long to realize they are nothing but phishing attempts and I bailed on the whole idea.

Still..... I'd like to know if there are easter eggs. One moderator mentioned there are but wouldn't let on.

Mind you, those are not cheats. Just odd little things bored programers put into software for kicks.
  • Flamingo123Flamingo123 Posts: 15
    edited 31.12.2013
    i totally agree! they could hurt ur pc even if they SEEM good...
  • farmerali05farmerali05 Posts: 1
    edited 02.01.2014
    How can we download big farm hacked
  • NobodysPrincessNobodysPrincess Posts: 8
    edited 02.01.2014
    I hope this is not a real quest? :(
Sign In to comment.