Home EN General Discussions & Questions Tutorials and FAQs

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

How do we get Gold Mining License?

blueSwimmer (AU1)blueSwimmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 13
edited 26.09.2015 in Tutorials and FAQs
Hi there,

How can we get gold mining licence without going for prime day event? I found a regular licence from wind mill.
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• MsLucyMsLucy Posts: 225
    edited 05.09.2013
    You can get one from upgrading the mine to level 2 from completed quest. You will still need 2,000 gold with the mine ticket to start mining production.
  • blueSwimmer (AU1)blueSwimmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 13
    edited 05.09.2013
    yes i know.i got one gold mining licence by upgrading mine but what about after that. we need gold mining licenes.
    how can we get it without doing prime day event.
  • !!!_396723 (GB1)!!!_396723 (GB1) Posts: 253
    edited 05.09.2013
    You can't - they are only available from the Gold License Prime Day Event.
  • monica79538monica79538 Posts: 1,932
    edited 05.09.2013
    I think once i get enough gold together to use the one ticket i have--I will be very happy with it.

I would love to see a package that would allow me to buy less gold license instead of 25 of them. 25 is just simply out of the range of my budget--unless we don't buy groceries for a week ;)
  • ElizabethKElizabethK Posts: 519
    edited 05.09.2013
    Who needs food when you have this game to sustain you. ;)
  • sushilbigfarmasushilbigfarma Posts: 2
    edited 10.09.2013
    Dear friends.i wonder how i can get gold mining license.................
  • SystemSystem Posts: 106,969
    edited 10.09.2013
    Apart from the one given as a reward from the left hand bar task to upgrade the mine you get 25 free Gold Mining licenses as one of the Prime Day bonuses when buying 50,000 gold. Check carefully though as there are different offers on Prime Day. Gold Mining Permits are just one of the possible bonuses offered on Prime Days
  • sushilbigfarmasushilbigfarma Posts: 2
    edited 11.09.2013
    thanks for the inforamation dude.....................
  • gavinfarms52gavinfarms52 Posts: 10
    edited 28.09.2013
    Are there any other ways to get gold mining certificates other than purchasing them?
  • Pepper Moon (IN1)Pepper Moon (IN1) Posts: 6,684
    edited 28.09.2013
    You can get 1 gold mining license in the task 2:Upgrade gold Mine to level 2.

Another way to get gold mining license is purchasing gold during Prime time event. In Prime day, Fill the water tank by purchasing gold by real money. You will get 25 gold mining license as a reward. Check carefully as there are different rewards in prime day.
  • Kat Nip (GB1)Kat Nip (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,796
    edited 29.09.2013
    Also, if you are very lucky, you can win them on the Wheel of Fortune or the Mystery Box when they come around.

Kat. Kittie_by_otomosc.gif
  • Emm.2Emm.2 Posts: 9
    edited 29.09.2013
    What is Prime day?
    edited 29.09.2013
    Is there comeing a prime day soon?
    edited 29.09.2013
    Emm.2 wrote: »
    What is Prime day?

Prime day is the event in which you have to fill the water tank by purchasing gold by real money.After the tank is filled you get the reward.The reward for the prime day are not fixed. They keeps changing.

Not sure but Prime day comes every week.
    edited 29.09.2013
    So i need tp speent money on it?
    edited 29.09.2013
    Yes, purchasing gold will cost real money.
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 30.09.2013
    A prime day on which you get gold mining licences may look like this:
    Do note, there are also other prime days with other rewards, that look the same!

Attachment not found.
    Attachment not found.
  • mbn (US1)mbn (US1) Posts: 34
    edited 02.11.2013
    In September, I had wrote that I used my mining gold certificate and when the time was up, I was excited to receive the 4,000 gold. When I clicked on the mine, not only did I not get the 2,000 extra gold, but my original 2,000 gold was also gone.
    One of the moderators suggested filling out a ticket. I did and after a month, I was told that I didn't receive any gold because I never actually mined the mine. How do I get my 4,000 gold? I rewrote to them and they said that they'd get back to me, which hasn't happened yet. I refuse to buy gold if I at least don't get my original 2,000 gold back. Help.
  • monica79538monica79538 Posts: 1,932
    edited 02.11.2013
    Wow that is no good ;(

I think your best option is to further ask Support where your original 2000 gold went, since you are sure you didn't spend it.
    Maybe someone else has had this situation and had it resolved would be of more help.
  • mbn (US1)mbn (US1) Posts: 34
    edited 02.11.2013
    Thanks so much and please ignore the second posting since it didn't go through, I wrote it again.
  • danther2danther2 Posts: 56
    edited 21.11.2013
    By Latten 12/11/13 updae:new: Decoration: Hammock

The hammock is a new additional prize during the final round of the Wheel of Fortune event. The previous prize - the scarecrow - will still be available. Additionally, Gold mining licenses will be added to the Wheel of Fortune rewards.

I dont see ant option of getting the GML on the regular wheel or in the jackpot wheel. are GMLs available in the Wheel of Fortune?
    edited 21.11.2013
    danther, I just got a chance of a Jackpot spin in wheel of fortune. Hopefully I have 8 tokens in my inventory. I wonder that Gold Mining licenses are there in the jackpot spins.

Edit : Adding a attachment instead.

Attachment not found.
  • bowhit (US1)bowhit (US1) US1 Posts: 6
    edited 09.12.2013
    Hi guys,
    can anyone tell me how to get the "gold mining license" ?
    got one and now I'm waiting forever.
    thank you.:S:
    Post edited by bowhit (US1) on
  • BabyRooBoo2BabyRooBoo2 Posts: 83
    edited 09.12.2013
    There are now 2 ways to get them:

1) The Prime Day that offers them when you purchase a certain amount of Gold.
    2) Wheel of Fortune gives them as one possibility if/when you get to the bonus round.
  • bowhit (US1)bowhit (US1) US1 Posts: 6
    edited 09.12.2013
    Thanks for the reply BabyRooBoo2, 1) problem is I don't buy any gold.
    2) what do you mean "bonus round in Wheel of Fortune "

thank you again.
  • ronin425ronin425 Posts: 1
    edited 09.12.2013
    How do I add items to a cooperative project? Like the patty cake patty cake that rhinana started. How can I contribute items to help out??? Also, I didn't have enough money to participate in the research on "Recruitments (Level 6). I'm actually feeling kind of stuck. Everything's taking too long to produce, build, or harvest. Can anyone help me on this?????
  • FarmerTess (AU1)FarmerTess (AU1) Posts: 2,393
    edited 09.12.2013
    bowhit2 wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply BabyRooBoo2, 1) problem is I don't buy any gold.
    2) what do you mean "bonus round in Wheel of Fortune "

thank you again.

if you save all the tokens up till you have 8. Then use them all in one go of the wheel (meaning 8 spins one after the other) You get a bonus spin which is called the Jackpot spin. You can win a gold mining license in that spin.
    ronin425 wrote: »
    How do I add items to a cooperative project? Like the patty cake patty cake that rhinana started. How can I contribute items to help out??? Also, I didn't have enough money to participate in the research on "Recruitments (Level 6). I'm actually feeling kind of stuck. Everything's taking too long to produce, build, or harvest. Can anyone help me on this?????

Hi ronin

I think this thread may help you with the cooperative issues.

here
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 09.12.2013
    There are now 2 ways to get them:

1) The Prime Day that offers them when you purchase a certain amount of Gold.
    2) Wheel of Fortune gives them as one possibility if/when you get to the bonus round.

3) IIRC the mystery box (that you can buy when Benny Buddler is there with his Special Offer) may also give a gold mining licence, but that is quite a small chance and again requires gold :(
  • chiboy2chiboy2 Posts: 1
    edited 09.12.2013
    Hi guys,
    can anyone tell me how to get the "gold mining license" ?
    got one and now I'm waiting forever.
    thank you.
    :D:)
  • edited 09.12.2013
    Read this thread from start to finish, chiboy2.
Sign In to comment.