Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[Discussion] Important Changes to Our Community Communication Channels

2»

Comments

• amandaps (INT1)amandaps (INT1) INT1 Posts: 300

Ahh ....  this is sad news !
    The end of an era.  :'(

I don't see myself using Discord unless the need is extremely urgent, but there are probably many people who enjoy using it a lot.

This forum has helped me with many game questions and problems over the last 8 years. And I will surely miss seeing some of the very familiar names and signatures over here.

Specifically relating to the last 2 years, let me say that if it had not been for this forum and the Discussion regarding how to cope with all those terrible advertisement banners in-game (the very helpful information provided by nuke9104 and Heather Norsk), I would definitely have had to quit the game before today.  When they become a problem anew (as surely they will), I will not have the foggiest idea where to go looking for answers on Discord.

• Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    edited 26.06.2023
    So I guess I have until April 2024 to be able to add My work to My pages, I had already asked in Discord bout sending certain pages of Mine there, But I never got a answer, I have no clue where they would even go in Discord as some of those chat's make no sense to me, takes me awhile just to find the regular chat there.
    I guess all My work over the years in the Forum's will vanish as before, & maybe so will I, which I am sure (some) not all will be happy bout, until then I will just keep going until I no longer can, cause I really do not care much for Discord either, figures the forum was bout the only way I could talk to other players same as some other people, but they are even taking that away from Us. :(, Good luck to everyone and take care.
    Post edited by Blue Denim (US1) on
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 4,718
    @Blue Denim (US1)  I have asked is we can have the equivalent of the Chicken Coop here.
    No reply yet but I'm hopeful,

For those worried there questions get lost in all the 'hellos'

We now have a channel called discussion and questions

Hello's and chat can stay in INT and make your own post in discussion and questions as you do here.

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 4,718
    @Blue Denim (US1) we can't transfer your  Vanilla posts over but we do now have https://discord.com/channels/820962964391198741/1043115016582332426
     The Chicken Coop

You can make your regular posts there

Sign In to comment.